Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2016, 11:03:02 AM »

I smoked a house brand robusto (La Gianna Havana) from 2guyscigars.com the other day and really enjoyed it. I may have to order a few more just to make sure.

Edit: I'll pick up a couple of coronas too
Hopefully meeting up with Barry later at a Tat event just south of me. Hope they have some decent specials going on.
Canadian Barry? Or Barry Stein?
Canuck Barry, of course.
I know, I was surprised he was driving in, too. But apprently, it's the first Tat event of the year and also a gathering of some of the S&S club, which he has some friends in from the sis banter.
Morning DaveDave.  You and Barry enjoy yourselves.  Best to bearb.
Morning DaveMike, can do. He sent me a message that he left at about 8 this morning. Hopefully they let him through the border. ;)

« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2016, 11:03:19 AM »

My son in the red shirt
Looks like anybody missed any meals much like my girlish figure.
Hey! I resemble that remark.

« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2016, 11:05:17 AM »

I smoked a house brand robusto (La Gianna Havana) from 2guyscigars.com the other day and really enjoyed it. I may have to order a few more just to make sure.

Edit: I'll pick up a couple of coronas too
Hopefully meeting up with Barry later at a Tat event just south of me. Hope they have some decent specials going on.
Canadian Barry? Or Barry Stein?
Canuck Barry, of course.
I know, I was surprised he was driving in, too. But apprently, it's the first Tat event of the year and also a gathering of some of the S&S club, which he has some friends in from the sis banter.
Morning DaveDave.  You and Barry enjoy yourselves.  Best to bearb.
Morning DaveMike, can do. He sent me a message that he left at about 8 this morning. Hopefully they let him through the border. ;)
Don't forget to tell him I actually relayed the message about contacting him via Facebook the day of CF.

« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2016, 11:12:48 AM »

[...]

Don't worry I will - "You told Tony to have me contact you? Damn, I totally would've, this is the first I'm hearing about it, eh!"

« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2016, 11:21:53 AM »

[...]

Perfect.

« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2016, 11:22:32 AM »

My son in the red shirt
Looks like anybody missed any meals much like my girlish figure.
Hey! I resemble that remark.
I think it's called living - gain weight, loose hair.  Wish I could reverse it but no luck so far.  Morning Tony.

« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2016, 11:26:37 AM »

My son in the red shirt
Looks like anybody missed any meals much like my girlish figure.
Hey! I resemble that remark.
I think it's called living - gain weight, loose hair.  Wish I could reverse it but no luck so far.  Morning Tony.
Howdy, Mikey. Heading to the doctor's with the boys. They both have bad colds and Joseph was running a fever last night.

I'll check back in on yuz a little later.

« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2016, 12:51:34 PM »

My son in the red shirt
Looks like anybody missed any meals much like my girlish figure.
Hey! I resemble that remark.
I think it's called living - gain weight, loose hair.  Wish I could reverse it but no luck so far.  Morning Tony.
Howdy, Mikey. Heading to the doctor's with the boys. They both have bad colds and Joseph was running a fever last night.

I'll check back in on yuz a little later.
Clearly, we can't be trusted to keep the banter going while you're gone.

« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2016, 01:20:27 PM »

Alright, time for me to hit the bricks. Hazzuh!

« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2016, 01:46:04 PM »

My son in the red shirt
Looks like anybody missed any meals much like my girlish figure.
Hey! I resemble that remark.
I think it's called living - gain weight, loose hair.  Wish I could reverse it but no luck so far.  Morning Tony.
Howdy, Mikey. Heading to the doctor's with the boys. They both have bad colds and Joseph was running a fever last night.

I'll check back in on yuz a little later.
Clearly, we can't be trusted to keep the banter going while you're gone.
No shit.

« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2016, 02:44:14 PM »

My son in the red shirt
Looks like anybody missed any meals much like my girlish figure.
Hey! I resemble that remark.
I think it's called living - gain weight, loose hair.  Wish I could reverse it but no luck so far.  Morning Tony.
Howdy, Mikey. Heading to the doctor's with the boys. They both have bad colds and Joseph was running a fever last night.

I'll check back in on yuz a little later.
Clearly, we can't be trusted to keep the banter going while you're gone.
No shit.
Sheesh, can't trust these guys to do anything right.

« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2016, 02:44:56 PM »

I am resting between golfing and boating.

« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2016, 02:46:23 PM »

Boy shot-um pretty good today since he has not played in a month and not an easy course at all.  Won the group bet with a 77.

« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2016, 03:43:57 PM »

My son in the red shirt
Looks like anybody missed any meals much like my girlish figure.
Hey! I resemble that remark.
I think it's called living - gain weight, loose hair.  Wish I could reverse it but no luck so far.  Morning Tony.
Howdy, Mikey. Heading to the doctor's with the boys. They both have bad colds and Joseph was running a fever last night.

I'll check back in on yuz a little later.
Hope the boys are better soon.  Nothing like a sick child let alone two of them at the same time.

« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2016, 04:48:42 PM »

I am resting between golfing and boating.
So beer and cigar time?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5