Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

« Reply #120 on: May 03, 2016, 02:05:37 PM »

Just checked the Sweetwater web site and they don't show the Tackle Boxes anymore.  I really liked that variety.

Should be Spring...

http://www.totalwine.com/beer/variety-packs-gift-sets/variety-packs/sweetwater-tackle-box-spring/p/109057127?s=802&igrules=true
Well maybe it will be on the shelves when I get there.

Need to fill your car on the way back.  ;)
I always do when I drive but I am flying this time.

« Reply #121 on: May 03, 2016, 02:06:46 PM »

Just checked the Sweetwater web site and they don't show the Tackle Boxes anymore.  I really liked that variety.

Should be Spring...

http://www.totalwine.com/beer/variety-packs-gift-sets/variety-packs/sweetwater-tackle-box-spring/p/109057127?s=802&igrules=true
Well maybe it will be on the shelves when I get there.

Need to fill your car on the way back.  ;)

Terrapin has a variety pack also:

Terrapin IPA Survival Kit Variety Pack - Variety Pack- Varies. Contains all three of Terrapins year round IPAs RecreationAle, HI 5, and top seller Hopsecutioner. Also contains the kit exclusive Krunkles Down Under, a South Pacific IPA brewed with nine hops from Australia and New Zealand.
Have to try that one too if I see it.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/3/2016
« Reply #122 on: May 03, 2016, 02:16:43 PM »

Just checked the Sweetwater web site and they don't show the Tackle Boxes anymore.  I really liked that variety.

Should be Spring...

http://www.totalwine.com/beer/variety-packs-gift-sets/variety-packs/sweetwater-tackle-box-spring/p/109057127?s=802&igrules=true
Well maybe it will be on the shelves when I get there.

Need to fill your car on the way back.  ;)
I always do when I drive but I am flying this time.

Nice! Driving that far is a pain in the ass... literally.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #123 on: May 03, 2016, 02:28:08 PM »

Here's a new Ballast Point I'm wanting to try...

http://beerstreetjournal.com/ballast-point-watermelon-dorado/
I almost tried that on several occassions due to the high ABV

Ya. Based from their IPA. The grapefruit is very nice. This should be good as well...  at least that's what I'm hoping.

Sweetwater Whiplash is another I'm looking forward to seeing on shelves again.
Never had that one
4 more days and I will be sipping some Sweetwater 420 & Georgia Brown, Terrapin Hopsecutioner and Holy City Pluff Mud along with a few other delights.
+10 on the Pluff Mud, TR.  My buddy's K of C in Charleston had it on tap ... it were delicious! Afternoon gents, just a drive by reading up on the banter ... when I should be doing something productive.

« Reply #124 on: May 03, 2016, 02:29:55 PM »

Here's a new Ballast Point I'm wanting to try...

http://beerstreetjournal.com/ballast-point-watermelon-dorado/
I almost tried that on several occassions due to the high ABV

Ya. Based from their IPA. The grapefruit is very nice. This should be good as well...  at least that's what I'm hoping.

Sweetwater Whiplash is another I'm looking forward to seeing on shelves again.
Never had that one
4 more days and I will be sipping some Sweetwater 420 & Georgia Brown, Terrapin Hopsecutioner and Holy City Pluff Mud along with a few other delights.
+10 on the Pluff Mud, TR.  My buddy's K of C in Charleston had it on tap ... it were delicious! Afternoon gents, just a drive by reading up on the banter ... when I should be doing something productive.
You say that like the Banter is not productive, sheesh Sly if not for the Banter I would have no production........

Afternoon Sly, that Pluff Mud is some good stuff.  Do you know what Pluff Mud is?

« Reply #125 on: May 03, 2016, 02:33:00 PM »

Just checked the Sweetwater web site and they don't show the Tackle Boxes anymore.  I really liked that variety.

Should be Spring...

http://www.totalwine.com/beer/variety-packs-gift-sets/variety-packs/sweetwater-tackle-box-spring/p/109057127?s=802&igrules=true
Well maybe it will be on the shelves when I get there.

Need to fill your car on the way back.  ;)
I always do when I drive but I am flying this time.

Nice! Driving that far is a pain in the ass... literally.
About 1400 miles each way and it is for sure a pain in the ass but flying is usually a pain in the brain!

Direct flights to/from Charleston this time though so hopefully be a bit better than Delta and Atlanta or U S Air and Charlotte.

« Reply #126 on: May 03, 2016, 02:48:57 PM »

Oh...morning, muchachos. Big interview today for a promotion I won't get. But whatever.
Good luck anyway, ya never know
No, y'dont. We'll see. I'm kinda ambivalent. It's a supervisory position, and I'm not entirely sure I want that hassle anyway.
Raz da supervisin' man!
Yeah, THAT'S a strange picture, innit?
Indeed it is.  Howdy Raz.
Howdy, CB. How the hell are yuz?
In a word, yardwork.  How's things in the commie northwest?

« Reply #127 on: May 03, 2016, 02:50:29 PM »

Just checked the Sweetwater web site and they don't show the Tackle Boxes anymore.  I really liked that variety.

Should be Spring...

http://www.totalwine.com/beer/variety-packs-gift-sets/variety-packs/sweetwater-tackle-box-spring/p/109057127?s=802&igrules=true
Well maybe it will be on the shelves when I get there.

Need to fill your car on the way back.  ;)
I always do when I drive but I am flying this time.

Nice! Driving that far is a pain in the ass... literally.
…and a few other places.

« Reply #128 on: May 03, 2016, 03:03:14 PM »

Oh...morning, muchachos. Big interview today for a promotion I won't get. But whatever.
Good luck anyway, ya never know
No, y'dont. We'll see. I'm kinda ambivalent. It's a supervisory position, and I'm not entirely sure I want that hassle anyway.
Raz da supervisin' man!
Yeah, THAT'S a strange picture, innit?
Indeed it is.  Howdy Raz.
Howdy, CB. How the hell are yuz?
In a word, yardwork.  How's things in the commie northwest?
VERY commie. I'm sure you heard about our May Day riots.

« Reply #129 on: May 03, 2016, 03:20:21 PM »

Oh...morning, muchachos. Big interview today for a promotion I won't get. But whatever.
Good luck anyway, ya never know
No, y'dont. We'll see. I'm kinda ambivalent. It's a supervisory position, and I'm not entirely sure I want that hassle anyway.
Raz da supervisin' man!
Yeah, THAT'S a strange picture, innit?
Indeed it is.  Howdy Raz.
Howdy, CB. How the hell are yuz?
In a word, yardwork.  How's things in the commie northwest?
VERY commie. I'm sure you heard about our May Day riots.
Very young protesters and very not union.  Probably haven't labored a day in their lives.  Sheesh!

« Reply #130 on: May 03, 2016, 03:38:23 PM »

Afternoon CB, raz, Steve, Sly, and misc Daves.  Coffee and a Pudgy Monster.  Toro with the light gray label.  The Mummy, pretty sure.

« Reply #131 on: May 03, 2016, 03:53:40 PM »

Afternoon CB, raz, Steve, Sly, and misc Daves.  Coffee and a Pudgy Monster.  Toro with the light gray label.  The Mummy, pretty sure.
Afternoon Mark.  Not a Skinny Monster?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/3/2016
« Reply #132 on: May 03, 2016, 04:02:55 PM »

Afternoon CB, raz, Steve, Sly, and misc Daves.  Coffee and a Pudgy Monster.  Toro with the light gray label.  The Mummy, pretty sure.

Correct. Gray label is the mummy. Afternoon, Mark... So, what do think of it?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/3/2016
« Reply #133 on: May 03, 2016, 04:37:28 PM »

Afternoon CB, raz, Steve, Sly, and misc Daves.  Coffee and a Pudgy Monster.  Toro with the light gray label.  The Mummy, pretty sure.

Correct. Gray label is the mummy. Afternoon, Mark... So, what do think of it?

Well, it is said that the mummy is most reminiscent of the Black label. I like it. The wolfman probably second. That's the tan label with the red lettering... shaggy foot.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/3/2016
« Reply #134 on: May 03, 2016, 04:38:16 PM »

Time to hit the road. Ya'll have a good one... and smoke it.  8)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11