Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

« Reply #150 on: May 03, 2016, 10:39:37 PM »

Afternoon CB, raz, Steve, Sly, and misc Daves.  Coffee and a Pudgy Monster.  Toro with the light gray label.  The Mummy, pretty sure.
Correct. Gray label is the mummy. Afternoon, Mark... So, what do think of it?
Enjoying it very much. Flavorful but not peppery, on the subtle side, perfect draw and burn.
Pudgy light grey label up next.

Up next for me, sleepy time. I'm just finishing up a work call.
Sweet dreams Tony.

« Reply #151 on: May 03, 2016, 10:47:29 PM »

Afternoon CB, raz, Steve, Sly, and misc Daves.  Coffee and a Pudgy Monster.  Toro with the light gray label.  The Mummy, pretty sure.
Correct. Gray label is the mummy. Afternoon, Mark... So, what do think of it?
Enjoying it very much. Flavorful but not peppery, on the subtle side, perfect draw and burn.
Pudgy light grey label up next.

Up next for me, sleepy time. I'm just finishing up a work call.
Long distance I'm sure.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #152 on: May 03, 2016, 10:59:28 PM »

Here's a new Ballast Point I'm wanting to try...

http://beerstreetjournal.com/ballast-point-watermelon-dorado/
I almost tried that on several occassions due to the high ABV

Ya. Based from their IPA. The grapefruit is very nice. This should be good as well...  at least that's what I'm hoping.

Sweetwater Whiplash is another I'm looking forward to seeing on shelves again.
Never had that one
4 more days and I will be sipping some Sweetwater 420 & Georgia Brown, Terrapin Hopsecutioner and Holy City Pluff Mud along with a few other delights.
+10 on the Pluff Mud, TR.  My buddy's K of C in Charleston had it on tap ... it were delicious! Afternoon gents, just a drive by reading up on the banter ... when I should be doing something productive.
You say that like the Banter is not productive, sheesh Sly if not for the Banter I would have no production........

Afternoon Sly, that Pluff Mud is some good stuff.  Do you know what Pluff Mud is?
Sorry, TR. Finally checking back in.  I do know what Pluff Mud is.  Had it splained to me while I was drinking the draft ... it's the mud bottom among the tidal reeds along the Charleston River/Bay.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #153 on: May 03, 2016, 11:04:03 PM »

Watching the Nats winning against the Royals. Had a La Campina corona (discont'd) with scotch.  Now  a Boneshaker beli with Sam Adams.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #154 on: May 03, 2016, 11:25:42 PM »

Watching the Nats winning against the Royals. Had a La Campina corona (discont'd) with scotch.  Now  a Boneshaker beli with Sam Adams.
I should not have mentioned the game. Papelbon blows the save, loses a game we were winning 6-4.

« Reply #155 on: May 03, 2016, 11:28:59 PM »

Watching the Nats winning against the Royals. Had a La Campina corona (discont'd) with scotch.  Now  a Boneshaker beli with Sam Adams.
I should not have mentioned the game. Papelbon blows the save, loses a game we were winning 6-4.
It's SLY's fault.  Sheesh!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]