Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2016, 08:03:19 AM »

Shitty hotel coffee and shitty hotel internet this morning.

Need some sewer gas!

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2016, 08:13:08 AM »

Shitty hotel coffee and shitty hotel internet this morning.

Need some sewer gas!
You can share some of what I'm packaging to send to Bean.

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2016, 08:13:37 AM »

The House Committee on Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture has passed a bill for the 2017 fiscal year appropriations bill. Included in it is language that exempts premium cigars from regulation by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA).

Wednesday afternoon, the bill passed via a voice vote meaning it now heads to the larger House Appropriations Committee where the finalized bill will be crafted.

When a vote on the larger bill will take place remains unknown as House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., has said that first the House must pass a budget, something that seems unlikely to happen by a self-imposed Friday deadline.

This is the second year in a row where language friendly towards cigars is included as part of the earlier parts of the Appropriations Bill, though things are a bit different this year.

Last year, language was included that would have changed the date in which all deemed tobacco products—cigars, pipe tobacco, electronic cigarettes and others—would be grandfathered. This time around, there’s no language that would change the predicate date, rather, only language that would exempt premium cigars from FDA regulation

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2016, 08:29:21 AM »

Shitty hotel coffee and shitty hotel internet this morning.

Need some sewer gas!
You can share some of what I'm packaging to send to Bean.
Bean must have had a bad bathroom experiece this morning.

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2016, 08:37:25 AM »

Anybody have the link to the alpha deals?
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciala/
Thank you. Dave. I had to drive my kid go school. Busy evening/morn. I will sleep well.

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2016, 08:47:26 AM »

Time to get ready and head to the meeting.

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2016, 08:48:01 AM »

All I can find are crappy deals out there.

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2016, 08:48:17 AM »

279 DAYS

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2016, 08:49:34 AM »

Good high quality humi-tub sale at the container store.

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2016, 08:50:27 AM »

Time to get ready and head to the meeting.
Enjoy your day

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2016, 08:51:38 AM »

All I can find are crappy deals out there.
The good deals are few and far between, but rest assured they would be posted here.

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2016, 09:14:30 AM »

The Page is Scorching

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2016, 09:17:28 AM »

Speaking of deals, Laranja currently on the Scorcher.
Oh yea, Scorcher on the Page.

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2016, 09:18:13 AM »

So glad we're in sync today Fishy!

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2016, 09:28:36 AM »

Phone is going to be shut off. There is 30 min. I won't get back, darn work.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8