Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

« Reply #150 on: April 12, 2016, 09:40:30 PM »

Diesel Uncut lit, losing my luv for them so they are in the pre-retirement smoke down humi.
I prefer the Uncut connies for a nice morning smoke.
Have not tried the Connies but I almost always go with a Short Story when I have an occasional morning smoke.
You best be stocking up on EPC 2nds if you're going to play like a retired guy.

« Reply #151 on: April 12, 2016, 09:44:04 PM »

Chip & Joanna Gaines, of HGTV's 'Fixer Upper,' buy historic Waco home

http://www.chron.com/homes/article/HGTV-Fixer-Upper-s-Chip-Joanna-Gaines-buy-7236373.php
That Joanna is running poor Chip into an early grave if you ask me. And all for a bit o' tang.  $10 says when the split comes she gets the lion's share and he's left holding the proverbial bag.

« Reply #152 on: April 12, 2016, 09:46:19 PM »

Chip & Joanna Gaines, of HGTV's 'Fixer Upper,' buy historic Waco home

http://www.chron.com/homes/article/HGTV-Fixer-Upper-s-Chip-Joanna-Gaines-buy-7236373.php
That Joanna is running poor Chip into an early grave if you ask me. And all for a bit o' tang.  $10 says when the split comes she gets the lion's share and he's left holding the proverbial bag.
Hell, no bet there that is always the net result.

« Reply #153 on: April 12, 2016, 09:47:23 PM »

Diesel Uncut lit, losing my luv for them so they are in the pre-retirement smoke down humi.
I prefer the Uncut connies for a nice morning smoke.
Have not tried the Connies but I almost always go with a Short Story when I have an occasional morning smoke.
You best be stocking up on EPC 2nds if you're going to play like a retired guy.
I will set a new retirement standard, no 2nds!

And I will tell you right now when I am retired hell will freeze over before I go to a Fuk'n meeting of any kind.

« Reply #154 on: April 12, 2016, 09:53:34 PM »

Chip & Joanna Gaines, of HGTV's 'Fixer Upper,' buy historic Waco home

http://www.chron.com/homes/article/HGTV-Fixer-Upper-s-Chip-Joanna-Gaines-buy-7236373.php
That Joanna is running poor Chip into an early grave if you ask me. And all for a bit o' tang.  $10 says when the split comes she gets the lion's share and he's left holding the proverbial bag.
Chit, as hard as she works his ass all day he is to tired to bang her.

« Reply #155 on: April 12, 2016, 10:03:54 PM »

Chip & Joanna Gaines, of HGTV's 'Fixer Upper,' buy historic Waco home
http://www.chron.com/homes/article/HGTV-Fixer-Upper-s-Chip-Joanna-Gaines-buy-7236373.php
That Joanna is running poor Chip into an early grave if you ask me. And all for a bit o' tang.  $10 says when the split comes she gets the lion's share and he's left holding the proverbial bag.
Chit, as hard as she works his ass all day he is to tired to bang her.
The two of them are cute and all on TV, but he is little more than a performing monkey on the show.  Knock some walls down, act goofy to entertain her, take the kids while she stays up all night staging the house.  The warden watches it, which is probably how I ended up on the wrong end of a bathroom remodel.  FML

« Reply #156 on: April 12, 2016, 10:14:16 PM »

Chip & Joanna Gaines, of HGTV's 'Fixer Upper,' buy historic Waco home

http://www.chron.com/homes/article/HGTV-Fixer-Upper-s-Chip-Joanna-Gaines-buy-7236373.php
That Joanna is running poor Chip into an early grave if you ask me. And all for a bit o' tang.  $10 says when the split comes she gets the lion's share and he's left holding the proverbial bag.
Oh, you cynical pessimist.

« Reply #157 on: April 12, 2016, 10:15:11 PM »

Chip & Joanna Gaines, of HGTV's 'Fixer Upper,' buy historic Waco home

http://www.chron.com/homes/article/HGTV-Fixer-Upper-s-Chip-Joanna-Gaines-buy-7236373.php
That Joanna is running poor Chip into an early grave if you ask me. And all for a bit o' tang.  $10 says when the split comes she gets the lion's share and he's left holding the proverbial bag.
Chit, as hard as she works his ass all day he is to tired to bang her.
Do have three kids.

« Reply #158 on: April 12, 2016, 10:15:35 PM »

Chip & Joanna Gaines, of HGTV's 'Fixer Upper,' buy historic Waco home
http://www.chron.com/homes/article/HGTV-Fixer-Upper-s-Chip-Joanna-Gaines-buy-7236373.php
That Joanna is running poor Chip into an early grave if you ask me. And all for a bit o' tang.  $10 says when the split comes she gets the lion's share and he's left holding the proverbial bag.
Chit, as hard as she works his ass all day he is to tired to bang her.
The two of them are cute and all on TV, but he is little more than a performing monkey on the show.  Knock some walls down, act goofy to entertain her, take the kids while she stays up all night staging the house.  The warden watches it, which is probably how I ended up on the wrong end of a bathroom remodel.  FML
Wasn't going to bring that part up....
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]