Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

« Reply #120 on: April 11, 2016, 02:45:22 PM »

Guess I will go for a walk and prepare myself for some wonderful late afternoon ethics training.

« Reply #121 on: April 11, 2016, 02:46:12 PM »

What's up, fellas? Slow Monday here. Much appreciated change after the previous few weeks.
Afternoon Steve, Mike

Howdy, Scott. You back down to your playin' weight yet? If not, Dan Marino has a solution...  ;)
No, been a rough month with my back, then illness. This is all bullshit, but I'm down 10 lbs. Just need a healthy month.

My back reacted poorly to the month of treadmill, no more of that so once I feel better it's eliptical time
Try the recumbent bike.  Easy on the joints.

« Reply #122 on: April 11, 2016, 03:17:34 PM »

What's up, fellas? Slow Monday here. Much appreciated change after the previous few weeks.
Afternoon Steve, Mike

Howdy, Scott. You back down to your playin' weight yet? If not, Dan Marino has a solution...  ;)
No, been a rough month with my back, then illness. This is all bullshit, but I'm down 10 lbs. Just need a healthy month.

My back reacted poorly to the month of treadmill, no more of that so once I feel better it's eliptical time
Try the recumbent bike.  Easy on the joints.
i keep telling you guys, cigar lifts and beer curls.... ::)

« Reply #123 on: April 11, 2016, 03:23:21 PM »

What's up, fellas? Slow Monday here. Much appreciated change after the previous few weeks.
Afternoon Steve, Mike
Howdy, Scott. You back down to your playin' weight yet? If not, Dan Marino has a solution...  ;)
No, been a rough month with my back, then illness. This is all bullshit, but I'm down 10 lbs. Just need a healthy month.
My back reacted poorly to the month of treadmill, no more of that so once I feel better it's eliptical time
most people use their feet on the treadmill, didn't you get an instructional video?  8)
I'll have to revisit my technique
TWSS - cheap shot but it adds to the post count.  Trying to catch up with CCB.
Resorting to TWSS's to pad your post count.  Sheesh.

« Reply #124 on: April 11, 2016, 03:24:47 PM »

What's up, fellas? Slow Monday here. Much appreciated change after the previous few weeks.
Afternoon Steve, Mike
Howdy, Scott. You back down to your playin' weight yet? If not, Dan Marino has a solution...  ;)
No, been a rough month with my back, then illness. This is all bullshit, but I'm down 10 lbs. Just need a healthy month.
My back reacted poorly to the month of treadmill, no more of that so once I feel better it's eliptical time
most people use their feet on the treadmill, didn't you get an instructional video?  8)
I'll have to revisit my technique
TWSS - cheap shot but it adds to the post count.  Trying to catch up with CCB.
Hmmm, under 1K delta now, guess I'd better get to PW'ing.

« Reply #125 on: April 11, 2016, 03:27:03 PM »

What's up, fellas? Slow Monday here. Much appreciated change after the previous few weeks.
Afternoon Steve, Mike

Howdy, Scott. You back down to your playin' weight yet? If not, Dan Marino has a solution...  ;)
No, been a rough month with my back, then illness. This is all bullshit, but I'm down 10 lbs. Just need a healthy month.

My back reacted poorly to the month of treadmill, no more of that so once I feel better it's eliptical time
most people use their feet on the treadmill, didn't you get an instructional video?  8)
I'll have to revisit my technique
TWSS - cheap shot but it adds to the post count.  Trying to catch up with CCB.
Got a lot of work to do CB.  We don't accept Green Stamp transfers.

« Reply #126 on: April 11, 2016, 03:28:26 PM »

What's up, fellas? Slow Monday here. Much appreciated change after the previous few weeks.
Afternoon Steve, Mike
Howdy, Scott. You back down to your playin' weight yet? If not, Dan Marino has a solution...  ;)
No, been a rough month with my back, then illness. This is all bullshit, but I'm down 10 lbs. Just need a healthy month.
My back reacted poorly to the month of treadmill, no more of that so once I feel better it's eliptical time
most people use their feet on the treadmill, didn't you get an instructional video?  8)
I'll have to revisit my technique
TWSS - cheap shot but it adds to the post count.  Trying to catch up with CCB.
Hmmm, under 1K delta now, guess I'd better get to PW'ing.
Better get to doing something!

« Reply #127 on: April 11, 2016, 03:29:35 PM »

When you heading out here again Bean?
Looks like I may be going to Granbury in the next month or two.  I'll plan on making a swing by Austin way.  Keep you posted.

« Reply #128 on: April 11, 2016, 03:31:00 PM »

What's up, fellas? Slow Monday here. Much appreciated change after the previous few weeks.
Afternoon Steve, Mike

Howdy, Scott. You back down to your playin' weight yet? If not, Dan Marino has a solution...  ;)
No, been a rough month with my back, then illness. This is all bullshit, but I'm down 10 lbs. Just need a healthy month.

My back reacted poorly to the month of treadmill, no more of that so once I feel better it's eliptical time
most people use their feet on the treadmill, didn't you get an instructional video?  8)
I'll have to revisit my technique
TWSS - cheap shot but it adds to the post count.  Trying to catch up with CCB.
Got a lot of work to do CB.  We don't accept Green Stamp transfers.
not even the S & H green stamps, I got two filled books.
  How about monopoly pieces from the McDonalds game?  8)

« Reply #129 on: April 11, 2016, 03:33:25 PM »

What's up, fellas? Slow Monday here. Much appreciated change after the previous few weeks.
Afternoon Steve, Mike

Howdy, Scott. You back down to your playin' weight yet? If not, Dan Marino has a solution...  ;)
No, been a rough month with my back, then illness. This is all bullshit, but I'm down 10 lbs. Just need a healthy month.

My back reacted poorly to the month of treadmill, no more of that so once I feel better it's eliptical time
most people use their feet on the treadmill, didn't you get an instructional video?  8)
I'll have to revisit my technique
TWSS - cheap shot but it adds to the post count.  Trying to catch up with CCB.
Got a lot of work to do CB.  We don't accept Green Stamp transfers.
It just dawned on me, some of these youngun's will have no idea what you are talking about.
Forever stamps yes(hope you didn't stock up on them anticipating another postal rate increase!), but green stamps
and the catalog for prize redemption, no idea.....

« Reply #130 on: April 11, 2016, 03:46:44 PM »

[...]
I remember my mom keeping up with those.  Credit card reward points, same concept though not as much fun as watching the booklets fill up.

« Reply #131 on: April 11, 2016, 03:49:02 PM »

[...]

Yup, exactly why I brought it up.

« Reply #132 on: April 11, 2016, 04:03:27 PM »

When you heading out here again Bean?
Looks like I may be going to Granbury in the next month or two.  I'll plan on making a swing by Austin way.  Keep you posted.
Have not scheduled a NJ trip yet.  Probably 1st week in May.

« Reply #133 on: April 11, 2016, 04:04:20 PM »

DOW.  -20

« Reply #134 on: April 11, 2016, 04:45:36 PM »

the hell with the dow,
flip - going home...  8)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11