Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2016, 08:09:37 AM »

Morning, all. Hope everyone had a great holiday. Replaced the brakes on one of my cars on Saturday, and I'm still paying for it today. Legs are killing me from all the squatting, crouching, etc, involved. Sheesh!
Yea, TWSS.....
I tried my best to avoid this exact post, but what can you do? Morning, Dave. Where are you this week?
Heading out to San Diego this evening after a great weekend with family.
Might as well get yourself a condo out there or something, at this rate.
Trying to avoid that.
Better Option:

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2016, 08:13:28 AM »

Morning, all. Hope everyone had a great holiday. Replaced the brakes on one of my cars on Saturday, and I'm still paying for it today. Legs are killing me from all the squatting, crouching, etc, involved. Sheesh!
Yea, TWSS.....
I tried my best to avoid this exact post, but what can you do? Morning, Dave. Where are you this week?
Heading out to San Diego this evening after a great weekend with family.
Might as well get yourself a condo out there or something, at this rate.
White Whale Inn West.  Just think how much fun you and Wacky will have stocking the west coast humi and beer cooler together.  Watch out for those CA community property laws, though.
And might still have a couple commies left that haven't moved to Austin, yet.

« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2016, 08:17:23 AM »

Morning, all. Hope everyone had a great holiday. Replaced the brakes on one of my cars on Saturday, and I'm still paying for it today. Legs are killing me from all the squatting, crouching, etc, involved. Sheesh!
Yea, TWSS.....
I tried my best to avoid this exact post, but what can you do? Morning, Dave. Where are you this week?
Heading out to San Diego this evening after a great weekend with family.
Might as well get yourself a condo out there or something, at this rate.
White Whale Inn West.  Just think how much fun you and Wacky will have stocking the west coast humi and beer cooler together.  Watch out for those CA community property laws, though.
And might still have a couple commies left that haven't moved to Austin, yet.
Can't be too many still on the left coast.

« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2016, 08:26:47 AM »

Morning, all. Hope everyone had a great holiday. Replaced the brakes on one of my cars on Saturday, and I'm still paying for it today. Legs are killing me from all the squatting, crouching, etc, involved. Sheesh!
Yea, TWSS.....
I tried my best to avoid this exact post, but what can you do? Morning, Dave. Where are you this week?
Heading out to San Diego this evening after a great weekend with family.
Might as well get yourself a condo out there or something, at this rate.
White Whale Inn West.  Just think how much fun you and Wacky will have stocking the west coast humi and beer cooler together.  Watch out for those CA community property laws, though.
And might still have a couple commies left that haven't moved to Austin, yet.
Can't be too many still on the left coast.
I thought I saw a headline this morning where they just passed $15 minimum wage out there. So maybe more will be popping up.

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2016, 08:29:00 AM »

[...]
Looks like they'll be phasing it in between now and 2022.

« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2016, 08:30:47 AM »

Morning, all. Hope everyone had a great holiday. Replaced the brakes on one of my cars on Saturday, and I'm still paying for it today. Legs are killing me from all the squatting, crouching, etc, involved. Sheesh!
Yea, TWSS.....
I tried my best to avoid this exact post, but what can you do? Morning, Dave. Where are you this week?
Heading out to San Diego this evening after a great weekend with family.
Might as well get yourself a condo out there or something, at this rate.
White Whale Inn West.  Just think how much fun you and Wacky will have stocking the west coast humi and beer cooler together.  Watch out for those CA community property laws, though.
And might still have a couple commies left that haven't moved to Austin, yet.
More than a few.

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2016, 08:31:40 AM »

[...]
And like you could afford to live like a human being out there even for $15 an hour!

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2016, 08:32:12 AM »

Morning, all. Hope everyone had a great holiday. Replaced the brakes on one of my cars on Saturday, and I'm still paying for it today. Legs are killing me from all the squatting, crouching, etc, involved. Sheesh!
Yea, TWSS.....
I tried my best to avoid this exact post, but what can you do? Morning, Dave. Where are you this week?
Heading out to San Diego this evening after a great weekend with family.
Might as well get yourself a condo out there or something, at this rate.
White Whale Inn West.  Just think how much fun you and Wacky will have stocking the west coast humi and beer cooler together.  Watch out for those CA community property laws, though.
We're just friends....no commitment or sharing phone plans.

« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2016, 08:32:41 AM »

[...]
Just sleep on the beach.

« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2016, 08:33:30 AM »

We are taking their PGA Golf away too, there are 5 tournaments in Texas this year.

« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2016, 08:38:54 AM »

[...]
Surely that is illegal unless you are illegal.

« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2016, 08:39:27 AM »

Morning, all. Hope everyone had a great holiday. Replaced the brakes on one of my cars on Saturday, and I'm still paying for it today. Legs are killing me from all the squatting, crouching, etc, involved. Sheesh!
Yea, TWSS.....
I tried my best to avoid this exact post, but what can you do? Morning, Dave. Where are you this week?
Heading out to San Diego this evening after a great weekend with family.
Might as well get yourself a condo out there or something, at this rate.
White Whale Inn West.  Just think how much fun you and Wacky will have stocking the west coast humi and beer cooler together.  Watch out for those CA community property laws, though.
We're just friends....no commitment or sharing phone plans.
TWDS

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2016, 08:52:40 AM »

Morning, all. Hope everyone had a great holiday. Replaced the brakes on one of my cars on Saturday, and I'm still paying for it today. Legs are killing me from all the squatting, crouching, etc, involved. Sheesh!
Yea, TWSS.....
I tried my best to avoid this exact post, but what can you do? Morning, Dave. Where are you this week?
Heading out to San Diego this evening after a great weekend with family.
Might as well get yourself a condo out there or something, at this rate.
White Whale Inn West.  Just think how much fun you and Wacky will have stocking the west coast humi and beer cooler together.  Watch out for those CA community property laws, though.
We're just friends....no commitment or sharing phone plans.
TWDS
Indeed. Friends with benefits.

« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2016, 09:18:09 AM »

Tat's, hoodies and a few Illusione's at the page

Of course the Blacks are GONE at the opening so don't bother if that is what you seek.

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2016, 09:20:38 AM »

Tat's, hoodies and a few Illusione's at the page

Of course the Blacks are GONE at the opening so don't bother if that is what you seek.
Blacks and Lanceros are always gone at opening, bullshit
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11