CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: 3/28/2016  (Read 14922 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 3/28/2016
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2016, 08:09:37 AM »

Morning, all. Hope everyone had a great holiday. Replaced the brakes on one of my cars on Saturday, and I'm still paying for it today. Legs are killing me from all the squatting, crouching, etc, involved. Sheesh!
Yea, TWSS.....
I tried my best to avoid this exact post, but what can you do? Morning, Dave. Where are you this week?
Heading out to San Diego this evening after a great weekend with family.
Might as well get yourself a condo out there or something, at this rate.
Trying to avoid that.
Better Option:

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2016, 08:13:28 AM »

Morning, all. Hope everyone had a great holiday. Replaced the brakes on one of my cars on Saturday, and I'm still paying for it today. Legs are killing me from all the squatting, crouching, etc, involved. Sheesh!
Yea, TWSS.....
I tried my best to avoid this exact post, but what can you do? Morning, Dave. Where are you this week?
White Whale Inn West.  Just think how much fun you and Wacky will have stocking the west coast humi and beer cooler together.  Watch out for those CA community property laws, though.
And might still have a couple commies left that haven't moved to Austin, yet.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2016, 08:17:23 AM »

Yea, TWSS.....
White Whale Inn West.  Just think how much fun you and Wacky will have stocking the west coast humi and beer cooler together.  Watch out for those CA community property laws, though.
Can't be too many still on the left coast.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2016, 08:26:47 AM »

Yea, TWSS.....
I thought I saw a headline this morning where they just passed $15 minimum wage out there. So maybe more will be popping up.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2016, 08:29:00 AM »

Yea, TWSS.....
I thought I saw a headline this morning where they just passed $15 minimum wage out there. So maybe more will be popping up.
Looks like they'll be phasing it in between now and 2022.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2016, 08:30:47 AM »

Yea, TWSS.....
More than a few.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2016, 08:31:40 AM »

Yea, TWSS.....
And like you could afford to live like a human being out there even for $15 an hour!   

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2016, 08:32:12 AM »

Yea, TWSS.....
We're just friends....no commitment or sharing phone plans.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2016, 08:32:41 AM »

Yea, TWSS.....
And like you could afford to live like a human being out there even for $15 an hour!
Just sleep on the beach.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2016, 08:33:30 AM »

We are taking their PGA Golf away too, there are 5 tournaments in Texas this year.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2016, 08:38:54 AM »

Yea, TWSS.....
Just sleep on the beach.
Surely that is illegal unless you are illegal.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2016, 08:39:27 AM »

Yea, TWSS.....
TWDS

Threebean

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2016, 08:52:40 AM »

Yea, TWSS.....
TWDS
Indeed. Friends with benefits.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2016, 09:18:09 AM »

Tat's, hoodies and a few Illusione's at the page

Of course the Blacks are GONE at the opening so don't bother if that is what you seek.

sfish

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2016, 09:20:38 AM »

Tat's, hoodies and a few Illusione's at the page

Of course the Blacks are GONE at the opening so don't bother if that is what you seek.
Blacks and Lanceros are always gone at opening, bullshit
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11