Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2016, 07:33:19 AM »

Morning TexDave, how are you this fine morning?
Lazy but on the right side of the dirt.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/26/2016
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2016, 07:36:26 AM »

Is it morning already....?  Greetings guys..

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2016, 07:36:53 AM »

Is it morning already....?  Greetings guys..
Yes it is, morning Dad

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2016, 07:40:32 AM »

Is it morning already....?  Greetings guys..
good morning Dad.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/26/2016
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2016, 07:43:08 AM »

Evening or good morning gents. Had a nice T-52 this evening ... took my time with it and it paid dividends.  Read an amazing article this evening that was very well researched ... required a lot of concentration, but it pointed out the rarity of Good Friday occurring on March 25, the date given for the Annunciation when the Archangel Gabriel announced to the Blessed Virgin Mary in Nazareth that she was to be the Mother of God, conceived by the Holy Spirit. Dependent on her free will consent, she said, "Let it be done to me, according to God's word." with her Fiat (I do), the conception/Incarnation took place. According the Early Fathers of the Church (St. Augustine mentions it), this is also the actual date that Jesus died on the Cross.  The next time that this confluence of events/dates takes place will be in 2157!  Long after we're gone.  So unbeknownst to most of us, we just lived through a truly historic day.
If you hadn't mentioned that, I would have missed the whole thing...  If for some reason we're still around in 2157, I'll expect an updated post on this.. :)  Mark it on you Windows 10 Calendar.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/26/2016
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2016, 07:45:31 AM »

Is it morning already....?  Greetings guys..
good morning Dad.
Good morning Dean and TR...!  It looks like another babysitting day for me.... yeah..!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/26/2016
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2016, 07:55:44 AM »

Is it morning already....?  Greetings guys..
good morning Dad.
Good morning Dean and TR...!  It looks like another babysitting day for me.... yeah..!
I watched the kids yesterday and they wanted to go for a walk.  I think we walked some where between 12 to 14 blocks. I guess that's nothing to the golfers out there, but for me, I had reached my limit.  whew..

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2016, 08:01:09 AM »

Morning BD and ChefDean.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/26/2016
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2016, 08:02:51 AM »

Last night about 1 hour before my wife had to get up from work, she got up, came into the kitchen and told me she couldn't tell if she was having a dream or not.  She said a little girl had come into the bedroom and was talking to her.  She said she opened her eyes but didn't see anything.  Then when she closed her eyes, the little girl started talking again.  She thought our granddaughter was here, but she wasn't.

The weird thing is, my wife's mother had talked about a little girl that would come into her bedroom and talk to her at night.  That was about a year or two before my mother-in-law lost her mind.

That's some weird shit....  I have another story that happened this week too...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/26/2016
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2016, 08:03:27 AM »

Morning BD and ChefDean.
Happy Saturday morning Dave(s)...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/26/2016
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2016, 08:14:39 AM »

Last weekend I was watching the grandkids.  When my daughter-in-law got home, we sat in the kitchen for awhile and talked.  The topic turned to high blood pressure.  We were talking about blood pressure medication, exercise, and then it turned into sort of a eerie discussion of our family history and family members that had died related to hear attackes.  We talked about this for a little over an hour.  About 15 minutes later, my daughter-in-law received a phone call telling her that her 37 year old cousin had just passed away from a heart attach about 20 minutes ago.

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2016, 08:25:50 AM »

lady's son just handed me 6 Padron #3000, 6 Partagas Black toro, and 6 AF Short Story. such a nice kid.

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2016, 08:27:58 AM »

Last weekend I was watching the grandkids.  When my daughter-in-law got home, we sat in the kitchen for awhile and talked.  The topic turned to high blood pressure.  We were talking about blood pressure medication, exercise, and then it turned into sort of a eerie discussion of our family history and family members that had died related to hear attackes.  We talked about this for a little over an hour.  About 15 minutes later, my daughter-in-law received a phone call telling her that her 37 year old cousin had just passed away from a heart attach about 20 minutes ago.
another reason why men should never talk to women, they're deadly.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/26/2016
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2016, 09:06:56 AM »

lady's son just handed me 6 Padron #3000, 6 Partagas Black toro, and 6 AF Short Story. such a nice kid.
You lucky dog...!  :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/26/2016
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2016, 09:07:11 AM »

Last weekend I was watching the grandkids.  When my daughter-in-law got home, we sat in the kitchen for awhile and talked.  The topic turned to high blood pressure.  We were talking about blood pressure medication, exercise, and then it turned into sort of a eerie discussion of our family history and family members that had died related to hear attackes.  We talked about this for a little over an hour.  About 15 minutes later, my daughter-in-law received a phone call telling her that her 37 year old cousin had just passed away from a heart attach about 20 minutes ago.
another reason why men should never talk to women, they're deadly.
I agree...
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7