Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2016, 07:46:11 AM »

Good morning Daves
Morning, Scott. You guys coming to the house on Wed, or sticking with Thurs?
I'm sticking to Thursday, I informed Andy that he was able to get in early but he works a late shift so I think we're all Thursday arrivals
Gotcha. Not sure if we'll be there early, but I think we're gonna shoot for it. Better than having to shove off at 0500. Makes for a long day for us.
Whaaaaaaaah!! It's once a year...SACK UP!!
Yeah, that sounds like sleeping in for Golf.

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2016, 07:46:27 AM »

Morning men.  New guy here is plying me with donuts and has the coffee made when I arrive.  Not used to that treatment.  I might have to marry him.
Some guys never learn. Put a ring on that finger and the doughnuts will stop. Don't do it.

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2016, 07:48:03 AM »

Morning men.  New guy here is plying me with donuts and has the coffee made when I arrive.  Not used to that treatment.  I might have to marry him.
Just don't offer to re-do his bathroom.
Gonna take a lot more than donuts and coffee for that.  Gun to my head, perhaps.

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2016, 07:50:14 AM »

Good morning Daves
Morning, Scott. You guys coming to the house on Wed, or sticking with Thurs?
I'm sticking to Thursday, I informed Andy that he was able to get in early but he works a late shift so I think we're all Thursday arrivals
Gotcha. Not sure if we'll be there early, but I think we're gonna shoot for it. Better than having to shove off at 0500. Makes for a long day for us.
Whaaaaaaaah!! It's once a year...SACK UP!!
LALTS. I really just worry about falling asleep on the way there and him posting a pic of me on Facebook. That's the car rule, break it at your own peril.

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2016, 07:50:41 AM »

Good morning Daves
Morning, Scott. You guys coming to the house on Wed, or sticking with Thurs?
I'm sticking to Thursday, I informed Andy that he was able to get in early but he works a late shift so I think we're all Thursday arrivals
Gotcha. Not sure if we'll be there early, but I think we're gonna shoot for it. Better than having to shove off at 0500. Makes for a long day for us.
Whaaaaaaaah!! It's once a year...SACK UP!!
Yeah, that sounds like sleeping in for Golf.
This year, you're right. Didn't think of it that way!

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2016, 07:55:20 AM »

Morning men.  New guy here is plying me with donuts and has the coffee made when I arrive.  Not used to that treatment.  I might have to marry him.
Just don't offer to re-do his bathroom.
I was thinking the same.  Don't want Bean to overcommit in the throws of passion.

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2016, 07:56:46 AM »

Morning Bean and Tony.

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2016, 07:58:05 AM »

Morning men.  New guy here is plying me with donuts and has the coffee made when I arrive.  Not used to that treatment.  I might have to marry him.
Some guys never learn. Put a ring on that finger and the doughnuts will stop. Don't do it.
Good advice.  That's why you're the Mayor.

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2016, 07:59:06 AM »

Morning Bean and Tony.
Good morning, Dave. How's NJ treatin' ya?

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2016, 08:04:40 AM »

Morning Slackers Travellin Dave, Bean, Tony and Fish.

« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2016, 08:06:13 AM »

Morning men.  New guy here is plying me with donuts and has the coffee made when I arrive.  Not used to that treatment.  I might have to marry him.
Some guys never learn. Put a ring on that finger and the doughnuts will stop. Don't do it.
Good advice.  That's why you're the Mayor.
Yep, marry a nice donut and next thing you know the donut hole has grown back together.

« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2016, 08:13:51 AM »

Morning men.  New guy here is plying me with donuts and has the coffee made when I arrive.  Not used to that treatment.  I might have to marry him.
Some guys never learn. Put a ring on that finger and the doughnuts will stop. Don't do it.
Good advice.  That's why you're the Mayor.
Yep, marry a nice donut and next thing you know the donut hole has grown back together.
And it eventually starts to sag and the glaze flakes off. If only the fresh ones weren't so damn expensive.

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2016, 08:20:30 AM »

Morning men.  New guy here is plying me with donuts and has the coffee made when I arrive.  Not used to that treatment.  I might have to marry him.
Some guys never learn. Put a ring on that finger and the doughnuts will stop. Don't do it.
Good advice.  That's why you're the Mayor.
Yep, marry a nice donut and next thing you know the donut hole has grown back together.
And it eventually starts to sag and the glaze flakes off. If only the fresh ones weren't so damn expensive.
More expensive to throw the old donuts out, I think.

« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2016, 08:20:38 AM »

Saw 2 good movies that have max impact on the big screen: Star Wars and The Revenant, both very powerful & interesting on many levels.
Frontier life was brutal & bloody. But so is life in the galaxy frontiers.
Really, both come down to battles of good vs evil.
Had a couple good brews, PDR Sungrown Habano torp. (always reliable for good flavor, draw & construction), spiced shrimp & crab chowdah.
Was really impressed with the new Star Wars, and that was even with really high expectations. Looking forward to it coming out on DVD in a week or 2.
BlueRay, with 7.1 sound please.....
Good morning guys  8)

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2016, 08:26:40 AM »

Morning men.  New guy here is plying me with donuts and has the coffee made when I arrive.  Not used to that treatment.  I might have to marry him.
Some guys never learn. Put a ring on that finger and the doughnuts will stop. Don't do it.
Good advice.  That's why you're the Mayor.
Yep, marry a nice donut and next thing you know the donut hole has grown back together.
And it eventually starts to sag and the glaze flakes off. If only the fresh ones weren't so damn expensive.
More expensive to throw the old donuts out, I think.
But if they just sit there in the opened box, they get
stale & mouldy....
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13