Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2016, 07:42:03 AM »

Morning Mr. 7DayBean.

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2016, 07:43:22 AM »

Just noticed, FREE tactical knife with $125 purchase this week Golf!

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2016, 07:43:59 AM »

SXSW all wrapped up for another year Bean?

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2016, 07:54:15 AM »

Fine weekend of college basketball.  Going to be tough to top it next week.
I watched a grand total of about 15 minutes of it but did see the shot of the century against TX.

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2016, 07:55:20 AM »

And for your travel consideration, here are some interesting NJ spots:

http://www.smarttravel.tips/9-hidden-locations-in-new-jersey/?utm_source=Gemini&utm_medium=US&utm_campaign=Gemini&utm_content=SecretNJ_OldBarracksC1
New Jersey has interesting places?  Now you tell me.
Jamies is the only one I know of but it is mighty damn interesting by any standards!

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2016, 07:56:07 AM »

Morning NOTTravelin Dave, Mayor T and Bean.

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2016, 07:56:48 AM »

Still no Dean, I am telling you he went kayaking in some concrete boots.

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2016, 07:58:18 AM »

Just noticed, FREE tactical knife with $125 purchase this week Golf!
Saw that myself, made my fingers hurt just thinking about it!

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2016, 07:59:35 AM »

And for your travel consideration, here are some interesting NJ spots:

http://www.smarttravel.tips/9-hidden-locations-in-new-jersey/?utm_source=Gemini&utm_medium=US&utm_campaign=Gemini&utm_content=SecretNJ_OldBarracksC1
New Jersey has interesting places?  Now you tell me.
Jamies is the only one I know of but it is mighty damn interesting by any standards!
Any NJ list which does not include the White Whale Inn falls short.

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2016, 08:00:41 AM »

SXSW all wrapped up for another year Bean?
I guess.  You couldn't pay me enough to attempt to fly out of Austin today.  Or tomorrow, for that matter.

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2016, 08:21:15 AM »

SXSW all wrapped up for another year Bean?
I guess.  You couldn't pay me enough to attempt to fly out of Austin today.  Or tomorrow, for that matter.
Or yesterday!

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2016, 08:24:24 AM »

SXSW all wrapped up for another year Bean?
I guess.  You couldn't pay me enough to attempt to fly out of Austin today.  Or tomorrow, for that matter.
Or yesterday!
Indeed. One of our guys is flying out this morning because there were zero available flights yesterday.  I warned him it will be a clusterf'k. Hope he made it out.

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2016, 08:24:29 AM »

SXSW all wrapped up for another year Bean?
I guess.  You couldn't pay me enough to attempt to fly out of Austin today.  Or tomorrow, for that matter.
Or yesterday!
You don't enjoy being around people?

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2016, 08:26:49 AM »

And for your travel consideration, here are some interesting NJ spots:

http://www.smarttravel.tips/9-hidden-locations-in-new-jersey/?utm_source=Gemini&utm_medium=US&utm_campaign=Gemini&utm_content=SecretNJ_OldBarracksC1
New Jersey has interesting places?  Now you tell me.

Jamies is the only one I know of but it is mighty damn interesting by any standards!
Any NJ list which does not include the White Whale Inn falls short.
Well here is you another interesting Jersey place, not everyday the Easter Bunny gets in a fight in the Mall!

Mar 21 2016 08:22AM EDT

NEW JERSEY (FOX5NY) - Things got heated between the Easter bunny and another man at Newport Center Mall in Jersey City on Sunday. Video posted to Twitter shows the man dressed as the bunny and another man throw punches at each other.

It is not clear what lead to the altercation but there are reports that a woman attacked the bunny first.  It happened in front of children waiting in line at the holiday display.

The bunny pulled off his head before the attack.  He later pulled off his furry hands, presumably to be able to connect better on his punches.

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2016, 08:28:18 AM »

SXSW all wrapped up for another year Bean?
I guess.  You couldn't pay me enough to attempt to fly out of Austin today.  Or tomorrow, for that matter.
Or yesterday!
Indeed. One of our guys is flying out this morning because there were zero available flights yesterday.  I warned him it will be a clusterf'k. Hope he made it out.
Monday mornings before 8:30 are total hell at the ABA when they are not following a big event (which lately is only about 3 or 4 weeks out of the year)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12