Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2016, 07:15:38 AM »

Morning Fish and Tony glad y'all could wake up and join us.

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2016, 07:24:49 AM »

Morning Fish and Tony glad y'all could wake up and join us.
Almost ready to go back to bed, what are you talking about?

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2016, 07:31:30 AM »

Morning Fish and Tony glad y'all could wake up and join us.
Morning Dave, I barely woke up today

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2016, 07:35:44 AM »

Morning Fish and Tony glad y'all could wake up and join us.
Morning Dave, I barely woke up today
Hell I hit the snooze alarm this morning which is a very rare event for me as I am usually awake before the first alarm goes off.

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2016, 07:37:26 AM »

Morning Fish and Tony glad y'all could wake up and join us.
Morning Dave, I barely woke up today
Hell I hit the snooze alarm this morning which is a very rare event for me as I am usually awake before the first alarm goes off.
It's that damn daylight savings we're still not used to

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2016, 07:40:19 AM »

Morning TexDave, Dean, Fishy and Tony.

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2016, 07:40:24 AM »

Morning Fish and Tony glad y'all could wake up and join us.
Almost ready to go back to bed, what are you talking about?
Tony, I smoked a couple cigars you gave me, thought the Porthole was really good, would definitely buy.

Had the Edgar Hoill lancero also, great construction and burn, good straight forward tobacco...just wasn't a big fan of the flavor profile but a high quality cigar for sure

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2016, 07:41:15 AM »

Morning Fish and Tony glad y'all could wake up and join us.
Morning Dave, I barely woke up today
Hell I hit the snooze alarm this morning which is a very rare event for me as I am usually awake before the first alarm goes off.
It's that damn daylight savings we're still not used to
Yep, would be a problem if I gave a chit about getting to work on time! ;)

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2016, 07:42:05 AM »

Morning TexDave, Dean, Fishy and Tony.
You can tell Tony good night again, he went back to bed

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2016, 07:42:35 AM »

Morning Fish and Tony glad y'all could wake up and join us.
Morning Dave, I barely woke up today
Hell I hit the snooze alarm this morning which is a very rare event for me as I am usually awake before the first alarm goes off.
What, no hairdryer?

« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2016, 07:43:33 AM »

Morning Fish and Tony glad y'all could wake up and join us.
Morning Dave, I barely woke up today
Hell I hit the snooze alarm this morning which is a very rare event for me as I am usually awake before the first alarm goes off.
What, no hairdryer?
Not that time of the morning I am long gone before hair dryer time on work days.

« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2016, 07:49:08 AM »

Morning Fish and Tony glad y'all could wake up and join us.
Almost ready to go back to bed, what are you talking about?
Tony, I smoked a couple cigars you gave me, thought the Porthole was really good, would definitely buy.

Had the Edgar Hoill lancero also, great construction and burn, good straight forward tobacco...just wasn't a big fan of the flavor profile but a high quality cigar for sure
I liked the Porthole a lot. Need to revisit both to make a real determination though. Smoked them each only once.

« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2016, 07:57:54 AM »

good morning Tony and Scott. glad to see you guys are off to work and supporting my SS benefit.

« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2016, 07:59:29 AM »

still Kristoff's left at the Page.

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2016, 08:01:21 AM »

good morning Tony and Scott. glad to see you guys are off to work and supporting my SS benefit.
GFY, it's Tuesday.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13