Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2016, 06:15:28 AM »

I almost forgot was today is....
as I don't participate in VD this doesn't apply to me, but it's not like I don't hold out hope for my brothers!
I had forgotten this was today until I saw a post from a couple years ago on FB.
That's what the banter is here for....keeping up informed and up to date on those many things we can't take advantage of.

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2016, 06:18:56 AM »

I almost forgot was today is....
as I don't participate in VD this doesn't apply to me, but it's not like I don't hold out hope for my brothers!
I had forgotten this was today until I saw a post from a couple years ago on FB.
That's what the banter is here for....keeping up informed and up to date on those many things we can't take advantage of.
Indeed. Wife is working tonight, unless she gets called off, like she has been the last few Mondays.

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2016, 07:12:13 AM »

I almost forgot was today is....
as I don't participate in VD this doesn't apply to me, but it's not like I don't hold out hope for my brothers!
I had forgotten this was today until I saw a post from a couple years ago on FB.
That's what the banter is here for....keeping up informed and up to date on those many things we can't take advantage of.
Indeed. Wife is working tonight, unless she gets called off, like she has been the last few Mondays.
So hope springs eternal.

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2016, 07:13:40 AM »

Where the heck is TexDave?  Must still be recovering from his NY/NJ adventures.

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2016, 07:17:42 AM »

I almost forgot was today is....
as I don't participate in VD this doesn't apply to me, but it's not like I don't hold out hope for my brothers!
I had forgotten this was today until I saw a post from a couple years ago on FB.
That's what the banter is here for....keeping up informed and up to date on those many things we can't take advantage of.
Indeed. Wife is working tonight, unless she gets called off, like she has been the last few Mondays.
So hope springs eternal.
Eh, I'd rather her work and make money. Lol

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2016, 07:40:32 AM »

I almost forgot was today is....
as I don't participate in VD this doesn't apply to me, but it's not like I don't hold out hope for my brothers!
I had forgotten this was today until I saw a post from a couple years ago on FB.
That's what the banter is here for....keeping up informed and up to date on those many things we can't take advantage of.
Indeed. Wife is working tonight, unless she gets called off, like she has been the last few Mondays.
So hope springs eternal.
Eh, I'd rather her work and make money. Lol
Indeed, either a level of maturity or reality seeping in.

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2016, 07:41:17 AM »

I almost forgot was today is....
as I don't participate in VD this doesn't apply to me, but it's not like I don't hold out hope for my brothers!
I had forgotten this was today until I saw a post from a couple years ago on FB.
That's what the banter is here for....keeping up informed and up to date on those many things we can't take advantage of.
Indeed. Wife is working tonight, unless she gets called off, like she has been the last few Mondays.
So hope springs eternal.
Eh, I'd rather her work and make money. Lol
Indeed, either a level of maturity or reality seeping in.
Little bit from column A, little bit from column B.

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2016, 07:57:44 AM »

Where the heck is TexDave?  Must still be recovering from his NY/NJ adventures.
Morning Ladies, he is adjusting to Daylight Savings Time and right now pissed off at his job.

Catching up on Emails and here I got one raising hell about something not done yet  "because it is part of the regional bosses performance evaluation" , thing is it is not even due until April 1st..  Simply GFY, it is due April 1 and it will be posted  by April 1, oh yeah by the way you did send me to NY last week for 3 days with  less than 24 hours notice...... and it did take me an entire day to make my travel arrangements because we are not able to go thru the normal travel procedures for travel with less than 24 hours notice in addition to the fact I spent 3 days out of the office on travel both of the previous two weeks.

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2016, 07:59:45 AM »

🎼Monday Monday 🎶

no steak, no bj here. WTF.

good morning guys, EPC 2nd corona and coffee. bugs are out early.

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2016, 08:02:29 AM »

🎼Monday Monday 🎶

no steak, no bj here. WTF.

good morning guys, EPC 2nd corona and coffee. bugs are out early.
Morning Dean

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2016, 08:19:43 AM »

🎼Monday Monday 🎶

no steak, no bj here. WTF.

good morning guys, EPC 2nd corona and coffee. bugs are out early.
The day is young.

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2016, 08:31:07 AM »

🎼Monday Monday 🎶

no steak, no bj here. WTF.

good morning guys, EPC 2nd corona and coffee. bugs are out early.
The day is young.
but I'm not.

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2016, 08:32:04 AM »

Morning TexDave and Dean.

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2016, 08:33:59 AM »

Where the heck is TexDave?  Must still be recovering from his NY/NJ adventures.
Morning Ladies, he is adjusting to Daylight Savings Time and right now pissed off at his job.

Catching up on Emails and here I got one raising hell about something not done yet  "because it is part of the regional bosses performance evaluation" , thing is it is not even due until April 1st..  Simply GFY, it is due April 1 and it will be posted  by April 1, oh yeah by the way you did send me to NY last week for 3 days with  less than 24 hours notice...... and it did take me an entire day to make my travel arrangements because we are not able to go thru the normal travel procedures for travel with less than 24 hours notice in addition to the fact I spent 3 days out of the office on travel both of the previous two weeks.
After last week in Pacific time, and this week +5 hours from Eastern, I don't know which fukkin end is up.

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2016, 08:34:44 AM »

🎼Monday Monday 🎶

no steak, no bj here. WTF.

good morning guys, EPC 2nd corona and coffee. bugs are out early.
Morning Dean
EPC 2nd and a coffee might be just as good.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9