CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: 3/11/2016  (Read 18734 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 3/11/2016
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2016, 09:01:48 AM »

We're scorching!

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2016, 09:02:25 AM »

Morning party animals.  Happy Friday.
Morning Bean, guess you are all set to go see O' this afternoon.
Now Austin gets to experience the Presidential motorcade, as we do in DC,
traffic gridlock that can screw up movement for hours.  Could be worse, could happen more often.
Good morning, gents.
Morning Sly, he likes Austin and we deal with him a couple of times a year.  And we don't have a military facility for landing so it shuts the airport down too.

Plenty of far left tech money and some Hollywood $ to pick up in Austin.
Aha, I did not know that.  I figured his skipping Nancy Reagan's funeral, was more than for just honoring a "previous commitment". Thanks.  Have fun with him there ;

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2016, 09:02:37 AM »

Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Have a safe trip, Mike. Don't forget to work in a smoke or two.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2016, 09:07:14 AM »

Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
Can't believe a year has gone by so fast.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2016, 09:07:59 AM »

Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Hell, we would have gone down to AC if we knew.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2016, 09:10:41 AM »

Phrase for the Day: 
Cranial Capacity
Don't have any left. Great morning to you, Sly.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2016, 09:11:38 AM »

You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
We went to the best place I have been to in many many years, there was even a little black dress there.  Tony is a hell of a host!   Enjoyed getting to know Flip too.

sfish

« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2016, 09:12:20 AM »

That's why I didn't mention it

sfish

« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2016, 09:13:16 AM »

We went to the best place I have been to in many many years, there was even a little black dress there.  Tony is a hell of a host!   Enjoyed getting to know Flip too.
The last 2 lines in that post make me think you're full of shit

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2016, 09:13:19 AM »

Morning party animals.  Happy Friday.
Morning Bean, guess you are all set to go see O' this afternoon.
Now Austin gets to experience the Presidential motorcade, as we do in DC,
traffic gridlock that can screw up movement for hours.  Could be worse, could happen more often.
Good morning, gents.
Morning Sly, he likes Austin and we deal with him a couple of times a year.  And we don't have a military facility for landing so it shuts the airport down too.

Plenty of far left tech money and some Hollywood $ to pick up in Austin.
Aha, I did not know that.  I figured his skipping Nancy Reagan's funeral, was more than for just honoring a "previous commitment". Thanks.  Have fun with him there ;
$32,000/plate dinner tonight

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2016, 09:14:56 AM »

The last 2 lines in that post make me think you're full of shit
Tony was on-time also

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2016, 09:16:34 AM »

Phrase for the Day: 
Cranial Capacity
Capacity is shrinking rapidly.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2016, 09:17:30 AM »

Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Packing the travelin' humi as we post!  Thanks for the well wishes.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2016, 09:23:52 AM »

That's why I didn't mention it
LALTS

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2016, 09:23:53 AM »

Packing the travelin' humi as we post!  Thanks for the well wishes.
Stop by and I will reload the humi for you!  Be safe and while not at all great I-35 is a little better as some construction is finishing up. 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12