« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2016, 09:01:48 AM »

We're scorching!
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2016, 09:02:25 AM »

Morning party animals.  Happy Friday.
Morning Bean, guess you are all set to go see O' this afternoon.
Now Austin gets to experience the Presidential motorcade, as we do in DC,
traffic gridlock that can screw up movement for hours.  Could be worse, could happen more often.
Good morning, gents.
Morning Sly, he likes Austin and we deal with him a couple of times a year.  And we don't have a military facility for landing so it shuts the airport down too.

Plenty of far left tech money and some Hollywood $ to pick up in Austin.
Aha, I did not know that.  I figured his skipping Nancy Reagan's funeral, was more than for just honoring a "previous commitment". Thanks.  Have fun with him there ;

« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2016, 09:02:37 AM »

Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Have a safe trip, Mike. Don't forget to work in a smoke or two.

« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2016, 09:07:14 AM »

Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
Can't believe a year has gone by so fast.

« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2016, 09:07:59 AM »

Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Hell, we would have gone down to AC if we knew.

« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2016, 09:10:41 AM »

Phrase for the Day:
Cranial Capacity
Don't have any left. Great morning to you, Sly.

« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2016, 09:11:38 AM »

Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Hell, we would have gone down to AC if we knew.
We went to the best place I have been to in many many years, there was even a little black dress there.  Tony is a hell of a host!   Enjoyed getting to know Flip too.

« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2016, 09:12:20 AM »

Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Hell, we would have gone down to AC if we knew.
That's why I didn't mention it

« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2016, 09:13:16 AM »

Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Hell, we would have gone down to AC if we knew.
We went to the best place I have been to in many many years, there was even a little black dress there.  Tony is a hell of a host!   Enjoyed getting to know Flip too.
The last 2 lines in that post make me think you're full of shit

« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2016, 09:13:19 AM »

Morning party animals.  Happy Friday.
Morning Bean, guess you are all set to go see O' this afternoon.
Now Austin gets to experience the Presidential motorcade, as we do in DC,
traffic gridlock that can screw up movement for hours.  Could be worse, could happen more often.
Good morning, gents.
Morning Sly, he likes Austin and we deal with him a couple of times a year.  And we don't have a military facility for landing so it shuts the airport down too.

Plenty of far left tech money and some Hollywood $ to pick up in Austin.
Aha, I did not know that.  I figured his skipping Nancy Reagan's funeral, was more than for just honoring a "previous commitment". Thanks.  Have fun with him there ;
$32,000/plate dinner tonight

« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2016, 09:14:56 AM »

Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Hell, we would have gone down to AC if we knew.
We went to the best place I have been to in many many years, there was even a little black dress there.  Tony is a hell of a host!   Enjoyed getting to know Flip too.
The last 2 lines in that post make me think you're full of shit
Tony was on-time also

« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2016, 09:16:34 AM »

Phrase for the Day:
Cranial Capacity
Capacity is shrinking rapidly.

« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2016, 09:17:30 AM »

Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Have a safe trip, Mike. Don't forget to work in a smoke or two.
Packing the travelin' humi as we post!  Thanks for the well wishes.

« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2016, 09:23:52 AM »

Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Hell, we would have gone down to AC if we knew.
That's why I didn't mention it
LALTS

« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2016, 09:23:53 AM »

Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Have a safe trip, Mike. Don't forget to work in a smoke or two.
Packing the travelin' humi as we post!  Thanks for the well wishes.
Stop by and I will reload the humi for you!  Be safe and while not at all great I-35 is a little better as some construction is finishing up.