Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2016, 08:14:13 AM »

Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Sounds like you just can't afford not to put an hour or two away for a visit with TexDave and Mr. Bean!

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2016, 08:21:46 AM »

Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Sounds like a helluva roadtrip. Enjoy!

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2016, 08:22:28 AM »

Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Sounds like you just can't afford not to put an hour or two away for a visit with TexDave and Mr. Bean!
Indeed.  Next week will be a schitshow in Austin due to SXSW, but we could figure out a rendezvous point outside of the city.  It's been too long!

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2016, 08:22:32 AM »

Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Sounds like you just can't afford not to put an hour or two away for a visit with TexDave and Mr. Bean!
Herf my way down and back!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/11/2016
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2016, 08:22:40 AM »

Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Hi CB!  Wow!  Sounds like a great trip!   lot of catching up with 8 years away with the added bonus of extended family.  Hope you have a Fun and safe trip!!

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2016, 08:22:51 AM »

Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Sounds like a helluva roadtrip. Enjoy!
Thanks DaveDave.

« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2016, 08:23:51 AM »

Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Sounds like you just can't afford not to put an hour or two away for a visit with TexDave and Mr. Bean!
Indeed.  Next week will be a schitshow in Austin due to SXSW, but we could figure out a rendezvous point outside of the city.  It's been too long!
That it has been CCB back before you got so cheap.

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2016, 08:25:19 AM »

I thought I was gonna miss my train this morning but I made it. So maybe it's not going to be a totally fucked day.
Sounds like TxDave taught you the power of positive thinking last night.
That must be it.

« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2016, 08:27:19 AM »

Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Hi CB!  Wow!  Sounds like a great trip!   lot of catching up with 8 years away with the added bonus of extended family.  Hope you have a Fun and safe trip!!
Looks like we're going to dodge all the heavy rain.  The shit storm is moving on east.  The brothers have really been looking forward to this.  Already great having Colin close at hand.  Don't have to cram a years worth of separation into a couple of weeks once every year or so.

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2016, 08:27:36 AM »

Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Sounds like you just can't afford not to put an hour or two away for a visit with TexDave and Mr. Bean!
Indeed.  Next week will be a schitshow in Austin due to SXSW, but we could figure out a rendezvous point outside of the city.  It's been too long!
That it has been CCB back before you got so cheap.
Fine, we'll meet at the Tobacco Haus, and I'll kick your ass at bingo.

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2016, 08:27:55 AM »

Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Sounds like you just can't afford not to put an hour or two away for a visit with TexDave and Mr. Bean!
Herf my way down and back!
Now there is a plan taking shape!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/11/2016
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2016, 08:30:10 AM »

[...]
dammit, the gauntlet has been tossed!

« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2016, 08:30:11 AM »

[...]
I don't think there was any bingo where Tony took TexDave last night.

« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2016, 08:30:25 AM »

Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Hi CB!  Wow!  Sounds like a great trip!   lot of catching up with 8 years away with the added bonus of extended family.  Hope you have a Fun and safe trip!!
Looks like we're going to dodge all the heavy rain.  The shit storm is moving on east.  The brothers have really been looking forward to this.  Already great having Colin close at hand.  Don't have to cram a years worth of separation into a couple of weeks once every year or so.  Thanks for the well wishes Sam.

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2016, 08:31:49 AM »

[...]
Crash as the gauntlet hits the floor.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12