CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: 3/11/2016  (Read 18647 times)

Threebean

Re: 3/11/2016
« Reply #165 on: March 11, 2016, 11:49:00 PM »

Are you home sweet home, Tex?
Getting on plane in Houston now be home in about an hour

Update:  The fuk'n plane has a flat tire so getting off the plane and will take an hour to fix it.
Obama's fault.
Damn u are up late
It's not a school night, though I do have to work tomorrow. You home safe and sound, no worse for the wear?
Hell no, just got back on this plane in Houston.  Killing me, late night Wednesday with too much liquor then a way late night last night with way too much liquor .......  and here I am now not going to get in bed until at least 12:30 at best
Sounds to me like a typical AlbatrossDave air travel experience.  Fk'n airlines, amiright? 

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 3/11/2016
« Reply #166 on: March 11, 2016, 11:54:32 PM »

Are you home sweet home, Tex?
Getting on plane in Houston now be home in about an hour

Update:  The fuk'n plane has a flat tire so getting off the plane and will take an hour to fix it.
Obama's fault.
Damn u are up late
It's not a school night, though I do have to work tomorrow. You home safe and sound, no worse for the wear?
Hell no, just got back on this plane in Houston.  Killing me, late night Wednesday with too much liquor then a way late night last night with way too much liquor .......  and here I am now not going to get in bed until at least 12:30 at best
Sounds to me like a typical AlbatrossDave air travel experience.  Fk'n airlines, amiright?
Went pretty good until this fiasco.  For closed now so we will see ::)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]