Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #150 on: March 09, 2016, 09:27:57 PM »

Don't worry about me I am in a tavern in NYC shooting tequila with the Argentinian bartender in a black dress
Video at 10?
Hey TR, I might've missed it but did you post a review of the Partagas Cifuentes?
How was it?  Thumbs up  or thumbs down?
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #151 on: March 09, 2016, 09:29:10 PM »

Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #152 on: March 09, 2016, 09:31:00 PM »

In a cab somewhere getting the schit scared out of me
Thanks for sharing your adventures in the big city, Tex.
P.S. Are you wearing your 10 gallon cowboy hat and string tie?
That might get you a little respect and maybe a few stares,
certainly some attention.

« Reply #153 on: March 09, 2016, 09:33:44 PM »

Don't worry about me I am in a tavern in NYC shooting tequila with the Argentinian bartender in a black dress
Video at 10?
Hey TR, I might've missed it but did you post a review of the Partagas Cifuentes?
How was it?  Thumbs up  or thumbs down?
👍

« Reply #154 on: March 09, 2016, 09:34:24 PM »

In a cab somewhere getting the schit scared out of me
Thanks for sharing your adventures in the big city, Tex.
P.S. Are you wearing your 10 gallon cowboy hat and string tie?
That might get you a little respect and maybe a few stares,
certainly some attention.
No hat no boots just a denim shirt.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #155 on: March 09, 2016, 09:35:09 PM »

Crap ... Clemson down to GT by 3 in OT with 9.7 sec. on clock,

« Reply #156 on: March 09, 2016, 09:35:34 PM »

In a cab somewhere getting the schit scared out of me
Thanks for sharing your adventures in the big city, Tex.
P.S. Are you wearing your 10 gallon cowboy hat and string tie?
That might get you a little respect and maybe a few stares,
certainly some attention.
That kind of attention in NYC he can probably do without.  Evening Steve.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #157 on: March 09, 2016, 09:37:53 PM »

In a cab somewhere getting the schit scared out of me
Thanks for sharing your adventures in the big city, Tex.
P.S. Are you wearing your 10 gallon cowboy hat and string tie?
That might get you a little respect and maybe a few stares,
certainly some attention.
No hat no boots just a denim shirt.
That'll do it ... modest man, soon a South Carolinian.

« Reply #158 on: March 09, 2016, 09:39:09 PM »

Bartender wants me to go to the tango dance bar I am thinking tango fuk'n myself
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #159 on: March 09, 2016, 09:39:41 PM »

In a cab somewhere getting the schit scared out of me
Thanks for sharing your adventures in the big city, Tex.
P.S. Are you wearing your 10 gallon cowboy hat and string tie?
That might get you a little respect and maybe a few stares,
certainly some attention.
That kind of attention in NYC he can probably do without.  Evening Steve.
Evening, Mark.  Don't you wish you were in NJ on work assignment, and able to go Tony's herf tomorrow night?
Sounds like a great evening to me.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #160 on: March 09, 2016, 09:41:25 PM »

Crap ... Clemson down to GT by 3 in OT with 9.7 sec. on clock,
Clemson loses an 18 point lead with 8:40 left in the game.  88-85.

« Reply #161 on: March 09, 2016, 09:48:46 PM »

In a cab somewhere getting the schit scared out of me
Thanks for sharing your adventures in the big city, Tex.
P.S. Are you wearing your 10 gallon cowboy hat and string tie?
That might get you a little respect and maybe a few stares,
certainly some attention.
That kind of attention in NYC he can probably do without.  Evening Steve.
Evening, Mark.  Don't you wish you were in NJ on work assignment, and able to go Tony's herf tomorrow night?
Sounds like a great evening to me.
Indeed it does. Though I think Tony needs a few joisey reinforcements to make it even vs TexDave.

« Reply #162 on: March 09, 2016, 09:53:15 PM »

In a cab somewhere getting the schit scared out of me
Thanks for sharing your adventures in the big city, Tex.
P.S. Are you wearing your 10 gallon cowboy hat and string tie?
That might get you a little respect and maybe a few stares,
certainly some attention.
That kind of attention in NYC he can probably do without.  Evening Steve.
Evening, Mark.  Don't you wish you were in NJ on work assignment, and able to go Tony's herf tomorrow night?
Sounds like a great evening to me.
Indeed it does. Though I think Tony needs a few joisey reinforcements to make it even vs TexDave.
Thrown in biebs, flip, and NJDave, my money is still on TxDave to last 10 rounds.

« Reply #163 on: March 09, 2016, 09:56:53 PM »

In a cab somewhere getting the schit scared out of me
Thanks for sharing your adventures in the big city, Tex.
P.S. Are you wearing your 10 gallon cowboy hat and string tie?
That might get you a little respect and maybe a few stares,
certainly some attention.
That kind of attention in NYC he can probably do without.  Evening Steve.
Evening, Mark.  Don't you wish you were in NJ on work assignment, and able to go Tony's herf tomorrow night?
Sounds like a great evening to me.
Indeed it does. Though I think Tony needs a few joisey reinforcements to make it even vs TexDave.
Thrown in biebs, flip, and NJDave, my money is still on TxDave to last 10 rounds.
🍸👍

« Reply #164 on: March 09, 2016, 10:56:02 PM »

In a cab somewhere getting the schit scared out of me
Thanks for sharing your adventures in the big city, Tex.
P.S. Are you wearing your 10 gallon cowboy hat and string tie?
That might get you a little respect and maybe a few stares,
certainly some attention.
That kind of attention in NYC he can probably do without.  Evening Steve.
Evening, Mark.  Don't you wish you were in NJ on work assignment, and able to go Tony's herf tomorrow night?
Sounds like a great evening to me.
Indeed it does. Though I think Tony needs a few joisey reinforcements to make it even vs TexDave.
Might get Charlie to join. Flip isn't feeling well and the rest of the boys live too far south. Not to mention, OutofTownDave.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]