CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

Author Topic: 1/18/2016  (Read 26180 times)

Threebean

Re: 1/18/2016
« Reply #270 on: January 18, 2016, 06:28:46 PM »

Just heard Glenn Frey past away at age 67. RIP.
Damn.
I won't lie, he wasn't my favorite Eagle and his Miami Vice music left some to be desired but 67 is way too young to be leaving the planet.
I am just a simple country boy and I know country singers and bands but got better things to know than individual members beyond all of the Beatles and Mick Jagger.
I guess that means you haven't listened to flip's karaoke CD, either. When's your birthday, and what's your address?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #271 on: January 18, 2016, 06:42:27 PM »

Just heard Glenn Frey past away at age 67. RIP.
Damn.
I won't lie, he wasn't my favorite Eagle and his Miami Vice music left some to be desired but 67 is way too young to be leaving the planet.
I am just a simple country boy and I know country singers and bands but got better things to know than individual members beyond all of the Beatles and Mick Jagger.
I guess that means you haven't listened to flip's karaoke CD, either. When's your birthday, and what's your address?
::)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #272 on: January 18, 2016, 06:44:35 PM »

It's back to work tomorrow. Just took the next several bags out from the basement for garbage night. Also repaired the upstairs toilet so I'm gonna consider the week a success.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #273 on: January 18, 2016, 06:45:24 PM »

It's back to work tomorrow. Just took the next several bags out from the basement for garbage night. Also repaired the upstairs toilet so I'm gonna consider the week a success.
Yes sir you deserve a cigar and a martini for all that work

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #274 on: January 18, 2016, 06:47:19 PM »

Busy as a beaver.  A regular worker bee.

Threebean

« Reply #275 on: January 18, 2016, 06:56:35 PM »

But have you given the toilet a proper test?  Job's not done until the paperwork is finished.

Threebean

« Reply #276 on: January 18, 2016, 06:57:04 PM »

Yes sir you deserve a cigar and a martini for all that work
TNWSS

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #277 on: January 18, 2016, 07:05:16 PM »

But have you given the toilet a proper test?  Job's not done until the paperwork is finished.
Speaking of toilets have you gotten a final inspection on your work yet!

Threebean

« Reply #278 on: January 18, 2016, 07:13:03 PM »

And where's your union card, scab! 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #279 on: January 18, 2016, 07:24:05 PM »

This is a right to work state

Threebean

« Reply #280 on: January 18, 2016, 07:47:43 PM »

Tony's in NJ, not TX. So hardly.  The plumbing local BA is on his way over to his house now.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #281 on: January 18, 2016, 07:51:50 PM »

Hahaha. Can't say that I did.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #282 on: January 18, 2016, 07:52:13 PM »

Tony's in NJ, not TX. So hardly.  The plumbing local BA is on his way over to his house now.
I thought you were asking me, yep the only thing saving Tony up there is he is Italian.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #283 on: January 18, 2016, 07:54:46 PM »

I thought you were asking me, yep the only thing saving Tony up there is he is Italian.
I'm not putting in a new bathroom or even renovating. I was just replacing a flapper. Sheesh.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #284 on: January 18, 2016, 08:13:08 PM »

I'm not putting in a new bathroom or even renovating. I was just replacing a flapper. Sheesh.
That requires a union card, licensed plumber and licensed plumbers apprentice along wit a building permit and inspections in NJ.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20