Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

« Reply #270 on: January 18, 2016, 06:28:46 PM »

Just heard Glenn Frey past away at age 67. RIP.
Damn.
I won't lie, he wasn't my favorite Eagle and his Miami Vice music left some to be desired but 67 is way too young to be leaving the planet.
I am just a simple country boy and I know country singers and bands but got better things to know than individual members beyond all of the Beatles and Mick Jagger.
I guess that means you haven't listened to flip's karaoke CD, either. When's your birthday, and what's your address?

« Reply #271 on: January 18, 2016, 06:42:27 PM »

Just heard Glenn Frey past away at age 67. RIP.
Damn.
I won't lie, he wasn't my favorite Eagle and his Miami Vice music left some to be desired but 67 is way too young to be leaving the planet.
I am just a simple country boy and I know country singers and bands but got better things to know than individual members beyond all of the Beatles and Mick Jagger.
I guess that means you haven't listened to flip's karaoke CD, either. When's your birthday, and what's your address?
::)

« Reply #272 on: January 18, 2016, 06:44:35 PM »

It's back to work tomorrow. Just took the next several bags out from the basement for garbage night. Also repaired the upstairs toilet so I'm gonna consider the week a success.

« Reply #273 on: January 18, 2016, 06:45:24 PM »

It's back to work tomorrow. Just took the next several bags out from the basement for garbage night. Also repaired the upstairs toilet so I'm gonna consider the week a success.
Yes sir you deserve a cigar and a martini for all that work

« Reply #274 on: January 18, 2016, 06:47:19 PM »

It's back to work tomorrow. Just took the next several bags out from the basement for garbage night. Also repaired the upstairs toilet so I'm gonna consider the week a success.
Busy as a beaver.  A regular worker bee.

« Reply #275 on: January 18, 2016, 06:56:35 PM »

It's back to work tomorrow. Just took the next several bags out from the basement for garbage night. Also repaired the upstairs toilet so I'm gonna consider the week a success.
But have you given the toilet a proper test?  Job's not done until the paperwork is finished.

« Reply #276 on: January 18, 2016, 06:57:04 PM »

It's back to work tomorrow. Just took the next several bags out from the basement for garbage night. Also repaired the upstairs toilet so I'm gonna consider the week a success.
Yes sir you deserve a cigar and a martini for all that work
TNWSS

« Reply #277 on: January 18, 2016, 07:05:16 PM »

It's back to work tomorrow. Just took the next several bags out from the basement for garbage night. Also repaired the upstairs toilet so I'm gonna consider the week a success.
But have you given the toilet a proper test?  Job's not done until the paperwork is finished.
Speaking of toilets have you gotten a final inspection on your work yet!

« Reply #278 on: January 18, 2016, 07:13:03 PM »

It's back to work tomorrow. Just took the next several bags out from the basement for garbage night. Also repaired the upstairs toilet so I'm gonna consider the week a success.
But have you given the toilet a proper test?  Job's not done until the paperwork is finished.
Speaking of toilets have you gotten a final inspection on your work yet!
And where's your union card, scab!

« Reply #279 on: January 18, 2016, 07:24:05 PM »

It's back to work tomorrow. Just took the next several bags out from the basement for garbage night. Also repaired the upstairs toilet so I'm gonna consider the week a success.
But have you given the toilet a proper test?  Job's not done until the paperwork is finished.
Speaking of toilets have you gotten a final inspection on your work yet!
And where's your union card, scab!
This is a right to work state

« Reply #280 on: January 18, 2016, 07:47:43 PM »

It's back to work tomorrow. Just took the next several bags out from the basement for garbage night. Also repaired the upstairs toilet so I'm gonna consider the week a success.
But have you given the toilet a proper test?  Job's not done until the paperwork is finished.
Speaking of toilets have you gotten a final inspection on your work yet!
And where's your union card, scab!
This is a right to work state
Tony's in NJ, not TX. So hardly.  The plumbing local BA is on his way over to his house now.

« Reply #281 on: January 18, 2016, 07:51:50 PM »

It's back to work tomorrow. Just took the next several bags out from the basement for garbage night. Also repaired the upstairs toilet so I'm gonna consider the week a success.
But have you given the toilet a proper test?  Job's not done until the paperwork is finished.
Hahaha. Can't say that I did.

« Reply #282 on: January 18, 2016, 07:52:13 PM »

It's back to work tomorrow. Just took the next several bags out from the basement for garbage night. Also repaired the upstairs toilet so I'm gonna consider the week a success.
But have you given the toilet a proper test?  Job's not done until the paperwork is finished.
Speaking of toilets have you gotten a final inspection on your work yet!
And where's your union card, scab!
This is a right to work state
Tony's in NJ, not TX. So hardly.  The plumbing local BA is on his way over to his house now.
I thought you were asking me, yep the only thing saving Tony up there is he is Italian.

« Reply #283 on: January 18, 2016, 07:54:46 PM »

It's back to work tomorrow. Just took the next several bags out from the basement for garbage night. Also repaired the upstairs toilet so I'm gonna consider the week a success.
But have you given the toilet a proper test?  Job's not done until the paperwork is finished.
Speaking of toilets have you gotten a final inspection on your work yet!
And where's your union card, scab!
This is a right to work state
Tony's in NJ, not TX. So hardly.  The plumbing local BA is on his way over to his house now.
I thought you were asking me, yep the only thing saving Tony up there is he is Italian.
I'm not putting in a new bathroom or even renovating. I was just replacing a flapper. Sheesh.

« Reply #284 on: January 18, 2016, 08:13:08 PM »

It's back to work tomorrow. Just took the next several bags out from the basement for garbage night. Also repaired the upstairs toilet so I'm gonna consider the week a success.
But have you given the toilet a proper test?  Job's not done until the paperwork is finished.
Speaking of toilets have you gotten a final inspection on your work yet!
And where's your union card, scab!
This is a right to work state
Tony's in NJ, not TX. So hardly.  The plumbing local BA is on his way over to his house now.
I thought you were asking me, yep the only thing saving Tony up there is he is Italian.
I'm not putting in a new bathroom or even renovating. I was just replacing a flapper. Sheesh.
That requires a union card, licensed plumber and licensed plumbers apprentice along wit a building permit and inspections in NJ.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20