Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

« Reply #240 on: January 18, 2016, 05:10:52 PM »

Evening CB.

« Reply #241 on: January 18, 2016, 05:14:40 PM »

Just heard Glenn Frey past away at age 67. RIP.

« Reply #242 on: January 18, 2016, 05:16:01 PM »

I know TXDave is usually the bearer of happy news around here but I didn't see the post so I thought I'd chime in.

« Reply #243 on: January 18, 2016, 05:20:05 PM »

Evening CB.
Evening Dave.  Damned cold and wind chills make it worse.  Heating bill gonna take a big bite out of my cigar money.

« Reply #244 on: January 18, 2016, 05:21:13 PM »

I know TXDave is usually the bearer of happy news around here but I didn't see the post so I thought I'd chime in.
Texas Dave is off building his fence.  Is he trying to keep the illegal immigrants out of his yard?

« Reply #245 on: January 18, 2016, 05:21:17 PM »

Well, I'm not going to wait around for these Noventa's to move....homeward.
Back in a bit.
Bit TravelingHomeward Dave.
Heater on, coffee poured, HC Criollo lit, I'm back.
Work finished for the day made my goal + a little.  Finishing up my HC looking at my work.  And guess what?   Warden said that looks great why don't I just do the other 2 sides soggy will look nice........  One of those is across the back and 105 feet long!  Fuk that I said as she stomped off into the sunset.

« Reply #246 on: January 18, 2016, 05:22:31 PM »

I know TXDave is usually the bearer of happy news around here but I didn't see the post so I thought I'd chime in.
Texas Dave is off building his fence.  Is he trying to keep the illegal immigrants out of his yard?
That is Glock's job. Fence is so I can't see the neighbors.

« Reply #247 on: January 18, 2016, 05:22:44 PM »

Just heard Glenn Frey past away at age 67. RIP.
Indeed.  Enjoy his music.

« Reply #248 on: January 18, 2016, 05:23:16 PM »

I know TXDave is usually the bearer of happy news around here but I didn't see the post so I thought I'd chime in.
Texas Dave is off building his fence.  Is he trying to keep the illegal immigrants out of his yard?
I thought Trump was gonna make the Mexicans build that fence?

« Reply #249 on: January 18, 2016, 05:24:33 PM »

I know TXDave is usually the bearer of happy news around here but I didn't see the post so I thought I'd chime in.
GFY. I don't even know who he is so can't be important and I only post important stuff good or bad :)

« Reply #250 on: January 18, 2016, 05:26:06 PM »

Smoke Break!  Another HC Criollo .    Making some good progress now.
On the fence? ....cigars?....or hitting 26K?
Smoke Break!  Another HC Criollo .    Making some good progress now.
On the fence? ....cigars?....or hitting 26K?
All of the above I guess
congrats on 26k TR.  I'm still struggling towards 2600...
Delayed response - hey Sam.  Cold this morning with 4 degrees with a feel like of -12.  Gonna get the same overnight into tomorrow.

3:35pm EST, Mon Jan 18
  • ... BITTER COLD WIND CHILLS WILL PERSIST THROUGH TUESDAY MORNING...
    TEMPERATURES FALLING INTO THE SINGLE DIGITS COMBINED WITH WEST WINDS AROUND 15 MPH WILL PRODUCE WIND CHILLS BETWEEN 5 BELOW ZERO AND 10 BELOW ZERO TONIGHT THROUGH TUESDAY MORNING. THOSE ENGAGING IN OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES ARE ADVISED TO DRESS IN LAYERS TO PROTECT AGAINST THE COLD WIND CHILLS.
Not quite as cold here, started at 20 deg at 6:00, by the time I left for work at 6:45, it was down to 18 deg.  looks like it got to 26 this afternoon, but we're looking at 15 tonight.  nice and sunny all afternoon though.  wind is blowing, but not sure what the wind chill is supposed to be.
Not quite as cold here either, 65 now with no wind and no clouds

« Reply #251 on: January 18, 2016, 05:31:27 PM »

I know TXDave is usually the bearer of happy news around here but I didn't see the post so I thought I'd chime in.
Texas Dave is off building his fence.  Is he trying to keep the illegal immigrants out of his yard?
I thought Trump was gonna make the Mexicans build that fence?
Trump is building it Mexicans are paying for it.

« Reply #252 on: January 18, 2016, 05:32:59 PM »

Well, I'm not going to wait around for these Noventa's to move....homeward.
Back in a bit.
Bit TravelingHomeward Dave.
Heater on, coffee poured, HC Criollo lit, I'm back.
Mighty good smoke for 2 Bucks with some age

« Reply #253 on: January 18, 2016, 05:37:01 PM »

Well, I'm not going to wait around for these Noventa's to move....homeward.
Back in a bit.
Bit TravelingHomeward Dave.
Heater on, coffee poured, HC Criollo lit, I'm back.
Mighty good smoke for 2 Bucks with some age
The original Xikar's were the product of Jesus Fuego.  I believe they are out of AJ Fernandez's factory.  They also took a budget approach.  Liked the original Xikar's but haven't tried the new ones.

« Reply #254 on: January 18, 2016, 05:38:10 PM »

I know TXDave is usually the bearer of happy news around here but I didn't see the post so I thought I'd chime in.
GFY. I don't even know who he is so can't be important and I only post important stuff good or bad :)
Sheesh, you're UnUhmerikan!  Ever heard of the Eagles?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20