« Reply #120 on: January 18, 2016, 09:40:05 AM »

Morning Bean

« Reply #121 on: January 18, 2016, 09:40:37 AM »

...Short Story and coffee here.
TWSS!

Good morning, Mark.

« Reply #123 on: January 18, 2016, 09:41:32 AM »

Had to take my truck to the shop and drop it off for some new shocks.  Now a little breakfast then on to fence building.
Didn't you just put $1100 into that thing?  Sheesh.
Yep but had to have shocks too.  Shit is just ridiculously expensive anymore.

« Reply #126 on: January 18, 2016, 09:46:52 AM »

hot Italian sausage, scrambled eggs with peppers ready.
"Relief is just a swallow away".  Really, no one?  TWHS
The rest of us are mature adults.  TWSS
No, TNWSS, for sure.  In fact, pretty sure it was a woman who tagged the original CI banter as full of knuckledraggers.  Anyone remember the details of that momentous day?

« Reply #127 on: January 18, 2016, 09:48:45 AM »

12  Gurkha Black Dragon  Imperial Presidente  Churchill  (7.0 x 56)
             10/39.99

11  Espinosa Laranja Reserva  Robusto  (5.5 x 54)
               5/32.50
10  Joya de Nicaragua Red  Toro  (6.0 x 52)
             10/34.99
  9  Ave Maria St. George  Belicoso  (6.0 x 54)
              5/27.50
  8  Sam Leccia Luchador  El Hombre  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
             10/37.50
  7  E.P. Carrillo Dark Ritual  Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
              5/21.50
  6  Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro
            10/39.99
  5  Casa Fernandez Miami Reserva  Robusto  (5.2 x 52)
             5/39.99
  4  Man O' War Ruination  Robusto  (5.5 x 54)
           10/37.50
  3  Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate  Piramide Fina  Belicoso  (6.0 x 52)
            5/36.00
  2  Nub Dub
          10/34.99
  1  San Cristobal
           5/34.99

« Reply #128 on: January 18, 2016, 09:48:57 AM »

Had to take my truck to the shop and drop it off for some new shocks.  Now a little breakfast then on to fence building.
Didn't you just put $1100 into that thing?  Sheesh.
Yep but had to have shocks too.  Shit is just ridiculously expensive anymore.
Plus you'll have to put dough into the Toyota to make it road worthy.  Just do like BD and get yourself a Honda.

« Reply #129 on: January 18, 2016, 09:50:08 AM »

hot Italian sausage, scrambled eggs with peppers ready.
"Relief is just a swallow away".  Really, no one?  TWHS
The rest of us are mature adults.  TWSS
No, TNWSS, for sure.  In fact, pretty sure it was a woman who tagged the original CI banter as full of knuckledraggers.  Anyone remember the details of that momentous day?
Yes, I remember the incident. But no to the details. Don't even remember the details about my own kids.

« Reply #130 on: January 18, 2016, 09:52:26 AM »

Had to take my truck to the shop and drop it off for some new shocks.  Now a little breakfast then on to fence building.
Didn't you just put $1100 into that thing?  Sheesh.
Yep but had to have shocks too.  Shit is just ridiculously expensive anymore.
Plus you'll have to put dough into the Toyota to make it road worthy.  Just do like BD and get yourself a Honda.
Hah, I could come close to buying a Honda for what I am putting in that Toyota but at least the resale value is better too.  Unlike BD the warden is not allowed to drive that Toyota.

« Reply #131 on: January 18, 2016, 09:55:55 AM »

anyone tried these Espinosas yet?  hype looks interesting
I know this is too late for you to buy them ( unless you put them in your cart), but I think they are far and away the best Espinosa produced cigars I've had.  Not a real big fan of his lines overall, but these have a unique and refreshing flavor profile.  Must have used some quality tobacco as reflected in the price (which I think is a little high).  As far as an every once and a while change of pace cigar, I highly recommend.

« Reply #132 on: January 18, 2016, 09:57:39 AM »

Had to take my truck to the shop and drop it off for some new shocks.  Now a little breakfast then on to fence building.
Didn't you just put $1100 into that thing?  Sheesh.
Yep but had to have shocks too.  Shit is just ridiculously expensive anymore.
Plus you'll have to put dough into the Toyota to make it road worthy.  Just do like BD and get yourself a Honda.
Hah, I could come close to buying a Honda for what I am putting in that Toyota but at least the resale value is better too.  Unlike BD the warden is not allowed to drive that Toyota.
You also don't have the fancy electronic thingamagiggers and automatic dohickies that BD does.

« Reply #133 on: January 18, 2016, 10:00:09 AM »

anyone tried these Espinosas yet?  hype looks interesting
I know this is too late for you to buy them ( unless you put them in your cart), but I think they are far and away the best Espinosa produced cigars I've had.  Not a real big fan of his lines overall, but these have a unique and refreshing flavor profile.  Must have used some quality tobacco as reflected in the price (which I think is a little high).  As far as an every once and a while change of pace cigar, I highly recommend.
I put some in the cart for later FS use and they are only about $27 with the happy20.

« Reply #134 on: January 18, 2016, 10:00:54 AM »

hot Italian sausage, scrambled eggs with peppers ready.
"Relief is just a swallow away".  Really, no one?  TWHS
The rest of us are mature adults.  TWSS
No, TNWSS, for sure.  In fact, pretty sure it was a woman who tagged the original CI banter as full of knuckledraggers.  Anyone remember the details of that momentous day?
I think that was before my time, but whoever she was, she was clearly quite perceptive.