« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2016, 07:59:27 AM »

Not sure if the Jam list is right...but who will know....
....... or care......
Good morning boys and girls....  It's a lovely 6 degrees here in St. Louis with wind chills of -10....
It's 8 here, but wind chills at -20. Guess it's pretty windy out there. Glad I'm inside with my little tiny personal heater going. Love this thing.
Sheesh that is cold,  I just checked and at my old place in the Ozarks it is 3 with a chill of -6.  Just like Dean says I don't want to go back there!
I was watching Beachfront Bargain Hunt last night. Definitely had me dreaming of a warmer climate.
Got your entries in for the HGTV Dream Home?
I'm thinking I wouldn't be able to afford the taxes on the prize.
I have been to some of the places on that beachfront bargains show and you most of that stuff is BS.   Key West was on last night and good luck finding something there for those prices.

That canal front stuff was lot prices.
That's the one I was watching, that and the next one which was in South America somewhere. I love how the first thing the agent always says after they give them their wants and budget is, "well, that might be a little difficult..."
With those budgets that would usually be true and then they are disappointed in what they look at.  What kills me on all those show is they go look at houses with no ipdea what the price is before getting there and sometimes after they have finished looking at it when they get the price.  It is obviously all staged and at least mostly fake.
Same thing my dad said - at least research the area first before going down there, looking like an idiot.

« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2016, 08:00:13 AM »

Tony Again?

Traveller sends handwritten plea for help to flight attendant about a nearby passenger 'farting in rows 10 to 12'

Disgruntled passenger asked if flight attendant could make announcement
Note has gone viral after flight attendant's child posted a photo to Reddit
'Whoever is farting in rows 10 to 12 should definitely see a doctor,' it reads

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3403408/Traveller-sends-handwritten-plea-help-flight-attendant-nearby-passenger-farting-rows-10-12.html#ixzz3xbHrCUPd
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/18/2016
« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2016, 08:02:47 AM »

Not sure if the Jam list is right...but who will know....
....... or care......
Good morning boys and girls....  It's a lovely 6 degrees here in St. Louis with wind chills of -10....
It's 8 here, but wind chills at -20. Guess it's pretty windy out there. Glad I'm inside with my little tiny personal heater going. Love this thing.
Sheesh that is cold,  I just checked and at my old place in the Ozarks it is 3 with a chill of -6.  Just like Dean says I don't want to go back there!
I was watching Beachfront Bargain Hunt last night. Definitely had me dreaming of a warmer climate.
Got your entries in for the HGTV Dream Home?
I'm thinking I wouldn't be able to afford the taxes on the prize.
I was wondering the same thing.  I think I did see one time where the family started taking out loans on the house.  You get a $300,000 to $400,000 house and then take out around $800,000 worth of loans.  I could see that...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/18/2016
« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2016, 08:08:06 AM »

Tony Again?

Traveller sends handwritten plea for help to flight attendant about a nearby passenger 'farting in rows 10 to 12'

Disgruntled passenger asked if flight attendant could make announcement
Note has gone viral after flight attendant's child posted a photo to Reddit
'Whoever is farting in rows 10 to 12 should definitely see a doctor,' it reads

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3403408/Traveller-sends-handwritten-plea-help-flight-attendant-nearby-passenger-farting-rows-10-12.html#ixzz3xbHrCUPd
I used to work with a guy that just smelled terrible.  You could tell that he always took a shower, clean shaven, and his clothes were always cleaned and starched.  I'm sure he had some sort of medical condition.  But when he walked buy you could smell him for the next 4 minutes.  I felt very sorry for the guy, but I never heard anyone say anything to him about it.

« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2016, 08:10:28 AM »

[...]

And he'll never know, cause no one ever will.

« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2016, 08:15:13 AM »

  9  Ave Maria St. George  Belicoso  (6.0 x 54)
              5/27.50

  8  Sam Leccia Luchador  El Hombre  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
             10/37.50
  7  E.P. Carrillo Dark Ritual  Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
              5/21.50
  6  Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro
            10/39.99
  5  Casa Fernandez Miami Reserva  Robusto  (5.2 x 52)
             5/39.99
  4  Man O' War Ruination  Robusto  (5.5 x 54)
           10/37.50
  3  Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate  Piramide Fina  Belicoso  (6.0 x 52)
            5/36.00
  2  Nub Dub
          10/34.99
  1  San Cristobal
           5/34.99

« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2016, 08:23:00 AM »

[...]

I've had to councel numerous employees on their personal hygiene and it's a very sensitive subject with HR and union reps. hard to tell a guy he stinks delicately.

« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2016, 08:25:11 AM »

hot Italian sausage, scrambled eggs with peppers ready.

« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2016, 08:27:32 AM »

hot Italian sausage, scrambled eggs with peppers ready.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/18/2016
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2016, 08:28:21 AM »

It's time for me to leave...  Later guys...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/18/2016
« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2016, 08:31:10 AM »

hot Italian sausage, scrambled eggs with peppers ready.
I've taken Alka Seltzer for so long, I actually enjoy the flavor.  Years ago I would convince myself that I was in the desert and dying of thirst and had to drink it.  Anyway, I still have to go, 8:00am appointment.  bye.

« Reply #87 on: January 18, 2016, 08:31:22 AM »

It's time for me to leave...  Later guys...
later Dad.

« Reply #88 on: January 18, 2016, 08:38:58 AM »

Good morning fellas

« Reply #89 on: January 18, 2016, 08:43:16 AM »

Good morning fellas
Morning, FrozenTundraShaun.