CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20

Author Topic: 1/18/2016  (Read 26141 times)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/18/2016
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2016, 07:33:09 AM »

Not sure if the Jam list is right...but who will know....
....... or care......
Good morning boys and girls....  It's a lovely 6 degrees here in St. Louis with wind chills of -10....
It's 8 here, but wind chills at -20. Guess it's pretty windy out there. Glad I'm inside with my little tiny personal heater going. Love this thing.
I walked outside to dump Petey's birdseed into the yard, and that temperature is a real waker upper..!
So what's Petey going to eat?
Next time put on some pants and shoes....
Morning BD.
I had my jammies and flip flops on....  I have about 4 lbs of birdseed for Petey, so I think he's stocked up for the winter.  But the wild birds know where I throw his seed cup, and they stop by every morning.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2016, 07:34:37 AM »

....... or care......
Good morning boys and girls....  It's a lovely 6 degrees here in St. Louis with wind chills of -10....
It's 8 here, but wind chills at -20. Guess it's pretty windy out there. Glad I'm inside with my little tiny personal heater going. Love this thing.
Sheesh that is cold,  I just checked and at my old place in the Ozarks it is 3 with a chill of -6.  Just like Dean says I don't want to go back there!
I was watching Beachfront Bargain Hunt last night. Definitely had me dreaming of a warmer climate.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2016, 07:35:10 AM »

Native must be off today for the holiday and sleeping in a bit.
Correct!
I am off Friday too so a 3-day week for me.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2016, 07:36:07 AM »

....... or care......
Sheesh that is cold,  I just checked and at my old place in the Ozarks it is 3 with a chill of -6.  Just like Dean says I don't want to go back there!
I was watching Beachfront Bargain Hunt last night. Definitely had me dreaming of a warmer climate.
LOL watched that myself until Rambo came on. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2016, 07:37:52 AM »

Got to get another cup of HOT coffee, may be colder in this house than outside.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2016, 07:41:50 AM »

....... or care......
Got your entries in for the HGTV Dream Home?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2016, 07:42:44 AM »

....... or care......
I'm thinking I wouldn't be able to afford the taxes on the prize.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2016, 07:44:53 AM »

....... or care......
They give you $250,000 cash with it now for that reason, all the winners were losing the houses to taxes .

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2016, 07:47:41 AM »

....... or care......
I have been to some of the places on that beachfront bargains show and you most of that stuff is BS.   Key West was on last night and good luck finding something there for those prices.

That canal front stuff was lot prices.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2016, 07:48:34 AM »

....... or care......
They give you $250,000 cash with it now for that reason, all the winners were losing the houses to taxes .
Oh, well, in that case. I think a lot of those shows where they remodel your house and totally pimp it out had the same problem. You increase the value of a poor person's house that much, now they can't afford the taxes on their home worth 3x more than it used to be.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2016, 07:49:35 AM »

....... or care......
I have been to some of the places on that beachfront bargains show and you most of that stuff is BS.   Key West was on last night and good luck finding something there for those prices.

That's the one I was watching, that and the next one which was in South America somewhere. I love how the first thing the agent always says after they give them their wants and budget is, "well, that might be a little difficult..."

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2016, 07:50:41 AM »

....... or care......
Oh, well, in that case. I think a lot of those shows where they remodel your house and totally pimp it out had the same problem. You increase the value of a poor person's house that much, now they can't afford the taxes on their home worth 3x more than it used to be.
In many places including this one that would be true.  At least here it would be a while because they can't raise them on an existing structure over 10% per year.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2016, 07:53:52 AM »

....... or care......

That's the one I was watching, that and the next one which was in South America somewhere. I love how the first thing the agent always says after they give them their wants and budget is, "well, that might be a little difficult..."
With those budgets that would usually be true and then they are disappointed in what they look at.  What kills me on all those show is they go look at houses with no ipdea what the price is before getting there and sometimes after they have finished looking at it when they get the price.  It is obviously all staged and at least mostly fake.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2016, 07:56:03 AM »

Got to get another cup of HOT coffee, may be colder in this house than outside.
No coffee for me this morning. I don't want it to effect my blood pressure this morning.  Hopefully, after the doctor we can go to Steak 'n Shake for breakfast and of course coffee... :)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2016, 07:58:34 AM »

good morning Dave and Dad. was cooking breakfast.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20