CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: 1/18/2016  (Read 25500 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/18/2016
« Reply #285 on: January 18, 2016, 08:15:58 PM »

It's back to work tomorrow. Just took the next several bags out from the basement for garbage night. Also repaired the upstairs toilet so I'm gonna consider the week a success.
But have you given the toilet a proper test?  Job's not done until the paperwork is finished.
Speaking of toilets have you gotten a final inspection on your work yet!
And where's your union card, scab!
This is a right to work state
Tony's in NJ, not TX. So hardly.  The plumbing local BA is on his way over to his house now.
I thought you were asking me, yep the only thing saving Tony up there is he is Italian.
I'm not putting in a new bathroom or even renovating. I was just replacing a flapper. Sheesh.
That requires a union card, licensed plumber and licensed plumbers apprentice along wit a building permit and inspections in NJ.
Bullshit! It is required if I'm gonna do it for payment at someone else's place. But otherwise...

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #286 on: January 18, 2016, 09:14:16 PM »

It's back to work tomorrow. Just took the next several bags out from the basement for garbage night. Also repaired the upstairs toilet so I'm gonna consider the week a success.
But have you given the toilet a proper test?  Job's not done until the paperwork is finished.
Tony's in NJ, not TX. So hardly.  The plumbing local BA is on his way over to his house now.
I thought you were asking me, yep the only thing saving Tony up there is he is Italian.
I'm not putting in a new bathroom or even renovating. I was just replacing a flapper. Sheesh.
That requires a union card, licensed plumber and licensed plumbers apprentice along wit a building permit and inspections in NJ.
Bullshit! It is required if I'm gonna do it for payment at someone else's place. But otherwise...
Go flap your valve!

Threebean

« Reply #287 on: January 18, 2016, 09:31:52 PM »

Incorrect. Any activity which adds to or alters the public water system and connections thereto are subject to permitting, licensed tradesmen, and inspection. You, sir, have endangered the public health and welfare of the community.  I'm tellin'. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #288 on: January 18, 2016, 09:44:35 PM »

Incorrect. Any activity which adds to or alters the public water system and connections thereto are subject to permitting, licensed tradesmen, and inspection. You, sir, have endangered the public health and welfare of the community.  I'm tellin'.

Go tell! In fact, go ta hell! My new flapper is no such change to the public water system. In that case, Scott would need a permit every time he takes a shit.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #289 on: January 18, 2016, 09:47:40 PM »

Only if you plan on drinking outta the toilet.

Threebean

« Reply #290 on: January 18, 2016, 10:17:50 PM »

Go tell! In fact, go ta hell! My new flapper is no such change to the public water system. In that case, Scott would need a permit every time he takes a shit.
Well Scott's a danger to the welfare of the community regardless, so that doesn't count.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]