Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/18/2016
« Reply #255 on: January 18, 2016, 05:38:28 PM »

18
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/18/2016
« Reply #256 on: January 18, 2016, 05:39:56 PM »

I know TXDave is usually the bearer of happy news around here but I didn't see the post so I thought I'd chime in.
GFY. I don't even know who he is so can't be important and I only post important stuff good or bad :)
Sheesh, you're UnUhmerikan!  Ever heard of the Eagles?
wheres Fred Bob

« Reply #257 on: January 18, 2016, 05:42:13 PM »

I know TXDave is usually the bearer of happy news around here but I didn't see the post so I thought I'd chime in.
GFY. I don't even know who he is so can't be important and I only post important stuff good or bad :)
Sheesh, you're UnUhmerikan!  Ever heard of the Eagles?
wheres Fred Bob
Being old and cranky?  Or is that irascible?

« Reply #258 on: January 18, 2016, 05:43:44 PM »

Just heard Glenn Frey past away at age 67. RIP.
Damn.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/18/2016
« Reply #259 on: January 18, 2016, 05:44:40 PM »

I know TXDave is usually the bearer of happy news around here but I didn't see the post so I thought I'd chime in.
GFY. I don't even know who he is so can't be important and I only post important stuff good or bad :)
Sheesh, you're UnUhmerikan!  Ever heard of the Eagles?
wheres Fred Bob
Being old and cranky?  Or is that irascible?
you old fool you.

« Reply #260 on: January 18, 2016, 05:46:26 PM »

« Reply #261 on: January 18, 2016, 05:46:39 PM »

Just heard Glenn Frey past away at age 67. RIP.
Damn.
No kidding. Checked out too soon.

« Reply #262 on: January 18, 2016, 05:48:35 PM »

Just heard Glenn Frey past away at age 67. RIP.
Damn.
I won't lie, he wasn't my favorite Eagle and his Miami Vice music left some to be desired but 67 is way too young to be leaving the planet.

« Reply #263 on: January 18, 2016, 05:49:19 PM »

I know TXDave is usually the bearer of happy news around here but I didn't see the post so I thought I'd chime in.
GFY. I don't even know who he is so can't be important and I only post important stuff good or bad :)
Sheesh, you're UnUhmerikan!  Ever heard of the Eagles?
wheres Fred Bob
Being old and cranky?  Or is that irascible?
you old fool you.
Who you calling old?

« Reply #264 on: January 18, 2016, 05:49:44 PM »

Just heard Glenn Frey past away at age 67. RIP.
Damn.
I won't lie, he wasn't my favorite Eagle and his Miami Vice music left some to be desired but 67 is way too young to be leaving the planet.
INDEED!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/18/2016
« Reply #265 on: January 18, 2016, 05:50:18 PM »

Just heard Glenn Frey past away at age 67. RIP.
Damn.
seems like all the music, sports and acting heroes from our youth are dropping dead.

« Reply #266 on: January 18, 2016, 05:52:29 PM »

Just heard Glenn Frey past away at age 67. RIP.
Damn.
I won't lie, he wasn't my favorite Eagle and his Miami Vice music left some to be desired but 67 is way too young to be leaving the planet.
I am just a simple country boy and I know country singers and bands but got better things to know than individual members beyond all of the Beatles and Mick Jagger.

« Reply #267 on: January 18, 2016, 05:54:37 PM »

I know TXDave is usually the bearer of happy news around here but I didn't see the post so I thought I'd chime in.
GFY. I don't even know who he is so can't be important and I only post important stuff good or bad :)
Sheesh, you're UnUhmerikan!  Ever heard of the Eagles?
wheres Fred Bob
Being old and cranky?  Or is that irascible?
you old fool you.
Who you calling old?

« Reply #268 on: January 18, 2016, 06:00:32 PM »

Just heard Glenn Frey past away at age 67. RIP.
Damn.
I won't lie, he wasn't my favorite Eagle and his Miami Vice music left some to be desired but 67 is way too young to be leaving the planet.
He had acute ulcerative colitis, and pneumonia, the ulcerative colitis is an awful miserable disease.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/18/2016
« Reply #269 on: January 18, 2016, 06:02:45 PM »

I know TXDave is usually the bearer of happy news around here but I didn't see the post so I thought I'd chime in.
GFY. I don't even know who he is so can't be important and I only post important stuff good or bad :)
Sheesh, you're UnUhmerikan!  Ever heard of the Eagles?
wheres Fred Bob
Being old and cranky?  Or is that irascible?
you old fool you.
Who you calling old?
im a frying pan
Logged