Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

« Reply #210 on: January 09, 2016, 10:49:50 PM »

How is this for a man cave?  It was a barn in Glen, NY and some cat had it moved down here and restored into this.
By "here" you mean Austin area?  Looks like an acquaintance you and Bean should make.
Indeed.  For when it's too hot or cold for Cedar Street and the little black dress girls.
As long as the little black dresses are there, is it ever too hot or too cold?
Not as long as the dresses don't become little black long pants and hoodies.

« Reply #211 on: January 09, 2016, 10:56:53 PM »

How is this for a man cave?  It was a barn in Glen, NY and some cat had it moved down here and restored into this.
By "here" you mean Austin area?  Looks like an acquaintance you and Bean should make.
Indeed.  For when it's too hot or cold for Cedar Street and the little black dress girls.
As long as the little black dresses are there, is it ever too hot or too cold?
Not as long as the dresses don't become little black long pants and hoodies.
Good point.  What do they become if its too hot?

« Reply #212 on: January 09, 2016, 11:06:51 PM »

How is this for a man cave?  It was a barn in Glen, NY and some cat had it moved down here and restored into this.
By "here" you mean Austin area?  Looks like an acquaintance you and Bean should make.
Indeed.  For when it's too hot or cold for Cedar Street and the little black dress girls.
As long as the little black dresses are there, is it ever too hot or too cold?
Not as long as the dresses don't become little black long pants and hoodies.
Good point.  What do they become if its too hot?
I think those dresses is as good as it gets.  It was pretty warm that day.  Any warmer and we'd all be sitting inside smokeless anyway.

« Reply #213 on: January 09, 2016, 11:08:06 PM »

How is this for a man cave?  It was a barn in Glen, NY and some cat had it moved down here and restored into this.
By "here" you mean Austin area?  Looks like an acquaintance you and Bean should make.
Indeed.  For when it's too hot or cold for Cedar Street and the little black dress girls.
As long as the little black dresses are there, is it ever too hot or too cold?
Not as long as the dresses don't become little black long pants and hoodies.
Good point.  What do they become if its too hot?
I think those dresses is as good as it gets.  It was pretty warm that day.  Any warmer and we'd all be sitting inside smokeless anyway.
Or we'd be doing a float and smoke in either TxDave's or my swimming pool.  Now that would be a sight.  :o

« Reply #214 on: January 09, 2016, 11:16:01 PM »

How is this for a man cave?  It was a barn in Glen, NY and some cat had it moved down here and restored into this.
By "here" you mean Austin area?  Looks like an acquaintance you and Bean should make.
Indeed.  For when it's too hot or cold for Cedar Street and the little black dress girls.
As long as the little black dresses are there, is it ever too hot or too cold?
Not as long as the dresses don't become little black long pants and hoodies.
Good point.  What do they become if its too hot?
I think those dresses is as good as it gets.  It was pretty warm that day.  Any warmer and we'd all be sitting inside smokeless anyway.
Or we'd be doing a float and smoke in either TxDave's or my swimming pool.  Now that would be a sight.  :o
May not be able to get to sleep tonight if I can't get rid of that image.

« Reply #215 on: January 09, 2016, 11:27:08 PM »

I don't think the winner of tonight's game is going to be able to field a team next week.

« Reply #216 on: January 09, 2016, 11:33:29 PM »

How is this for a man cave?  It was a barn in Glen, NY and some cat had it moved down here and restored into this.
By "here" you mean Austin area?  Looks like an acquaintance you and Bean should make.
Indeed.  For when it's too hot or cold for Cedar Street and the little black dress girls.
As long as the little black dresses are there, is it ever too hot or too cold?
Not as long as the dresses don't become little black long pants and hoodies.
Good point.  What do they become if its too hot?
I think those dresses is as good as it gets.  It was pretty warm that day.  Any warmer and we'd all be sitting inside smokeless anyway.
Or we'd be doing a float and smoke in either TxDave's or my swimming pool.  Now that would be a sight.  :o
May not be able to get to sleep tonight if I can't get rid of that image.
I'm setting up a new PC and attempting to transfer everything from my old PC.  New one has Windows 10, which I have never seen before.  I'm figuring nightmares of a different sort in store for me.

« Reply #217 on: January 09, 2016, 11:37:31 PM »

[...]
It's "setting up my apps".  I already don't like it.

« Reply #218 on: January 09, 2016, 11:50:16 PM »

[...]
Needed something to do with your free time from the bathroom project?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/9/2016
« Reply #219 on: January 10, 2016, 12:16:31 AM »

[...]
Setting up apps, is that a new term for, "installing programs..?"
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]