CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Author Topic: 10/4/2015  (Read 13887 times)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
Re: 10/4/2015
« Reply #150 on: October 04, 2015, 08:06:08 PM »

Cowboys vs Saints tonight, somebody has to win.  My heart is in LA though so a Saints fan tonight.

I'll always root for the team going against the Cowboys!  So I'm a Saints fan tonight too. 
Rooting against America's team?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #151 on: October 04, 2015, 08:15:44 PM »

Cowboys vs Saints tonight, somebody has to win.  My heart is in LA though so a Saints fan tonight.

I'll always root for the team going against the Cowboys!  So I'm a Saints fan tonight too. 
Am I stuttering?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #152 on: October 04, 2015, 08:23:51 PM »

Am I stuttering?
Go back to Walmart

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #153 on: October 04, 2015, 08:40:54 PM »

Am I stuttering?
Go back to Walmart
Man that was terrible.  I just needed something small and could have just gone to the supermarket.  My daughter had a Wal-Mart gift card and wanted a doll.  What a mistake it was.  In the end they didn't have the doll she wanted so it was all for naught.  It took about 20 minutes just to get out of the parking lot.  Sheesh.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #154 on: October 04, 2015, 09:00:48 PM »

Am I stuttering?
Go back to Walmart
Man that was terrible.  I just needed something small and could have just gone to the supermarket.  My daughter had a Wal-Mart gift card and wanted a doll.  What a mistake it was.  In the end they didn't have the doll she wanted so it was all for naught.  It took about 20 minutes just to get out of the parking lot.  Sheesh.
Add in college students to the regular Walmart crowd...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #155 on: October 04, 2015, 09:24:43 PM »

Am I stuttering?
Go back to Walmart
Add in college students to the regular Walmart crowd...

High college kids?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #156 on: October 04, 2015, 09:37:33 PM »

Every chance I get.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #157 on: October 04, 2015, 09:38:55 PM »

Am I stuttering?
Go back to Walmart
Sometimes ya just gotta say no softie!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #158 on: October 04, 2015, 09:41:06 PM »

Evening men. VSG and water. Very pleasant out again.
Evening Bean, you been enjoying the beautiful weather while biking?
No riding today, but got in 270 miles yesterday. Actually was a work trip, had to get on another roof at a customer NW side of SA. I mapped out a nice back roads route a long time ago.
If you have to work on the weekend, sounds like a fine way to do it.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #159 on: October 04, 2015, 09:42:25 PM »

Son just sent me a picture of his office in Georgetown SC which has 18" of water in it.  What a mess.
Columbia looks even worse.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #160 on: October 04, 2015, 09:48:55 PM »

Am I stuttering?
Go back to Walmart
The thing is that I'm always saying no.  The one time I say yes, I get screwed.  See why I always say no?

Threebean

« Reply #161 on: October 04, 2015, 09:58:04 PM »

Am I stuttering?
Go back to Walmart
The thing is that I'm always saying no.  The one time I say yes, I get screwed.  See why I always say no?
No.  Sounds like you're screwed regardless.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #162 on: October 04, 2015, 10:24:48 PM »

Am I stuttering?
Go back to Walmart
Screwed if you do, screwed if you don't.  Just screwin' around...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #163 on: October 04, 2015, 11:23:03 PM »

Am I stuttering?
Go back to Walmart
Time to call it a night.  Off to CB land in the morning

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #164 on: October 04, 2015, 11:27:19 PM »

Am I stuttering?
Go back to Walmart
Time to call it a night.  Off to CB land in the morning
As in, breaker breaker one nine?  Ironically, that really was a big ten four.  Safe travels.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12