Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

« Reply #150 on: October 04, 2015, 08:06:08 PM »

Cowboys vs Saints tonight, somebody has to win.  My heart is in LA though so a Saints fan tonight.

I'll always root for the team going against the Cowboys!  So I'm a Saints fan tonight too.
Rooting against America's team?

« Reply #151 on: October 04, 2015, 08:15:44 PM »

Cowboys vs Saints tonight, somebody has to win.  My heart is in LA though so a Saints fan tonight.

I'll always root for the team going against the Cowboys!  So I'm a Saints fan tonight too.
Rooting against America's team?
Am I stuttering?

« Reply #152 on: October 04, 2015, 08:23:51 PM »

Cowboys vs Saints tonight, somebody has to win.  My heart is in LA though so a Saints fan tonight.

I'll always root for the team going against the Cowboys!  So I'm a Saints fan tonight too.
Rooting against America's team?
Am I stuttering?

« Reply #153 on: October 04, 2015, 08:40:54 PM »

Cowboys vs Saints tonight, somebody has to win.  My heart is in LA though so a Saints fan tonight.

I'll always root for the team going against the Cowboys!  So I'm a Saints fan tonight too.
Rooting against America's team?
Am I stuttering?
Man that was terrible.  I just needed something small and could have just gone to the supermarket.  My daughter had a Wal-Mart gift card and wanted a doll.  What a mistake it was.  In the end they didn't have the doll she wanted so it was all for naught.  It took about 20 minutes just to get out of the parking lot.  Sheesh.

« Reply #154 on: October 04, 2015, 09:00:48 PM »

Cowboys vs Saints tonight, somebody has to win.  My heart is in LA though so a Saints fan tonight.

I'll always root for the team going against the Cowboys!  So I'm a Saints fan tonight too.
Rooting against America's team?
Am I stuttering?
Man that was terrible.  I just needed something small and could have just gone to the supermarket.  My daughter had a Wal-Mart gift card and wanted a doll.  What a mistake it was.  In the end they didn't have the doll she wanted so it was all for naught.  It took about 20 minutes just to get out of the parking lot.  Sheesh.
Add in college students to the regular Walmart crowd...

« Reply #155 on: October 04, 2015, 09:24:43 PM »

Cowboys vs Saints tonight, somebody has to win.  My heart is in LA though so a Saints fan tonight.

I'll always root for the team going against the Cowboys!  So I'm a Saints fan tonight too.
Rooting against America's team?
Am I stuttering?
Man that was terrible.  I just needed something small and could have just gone to the supermarket.  My daughter had a Wal-Mart gift card and wanted a doll.  What a mistake it was.  In the end they didn't have the doll she wanted so it was all for naught.  It took about 20 minutes just to get out of the parking lot.  Sheesh.
Add in college students to the regular Walmart crowd...

High college kids?

« Reply #156 on: October 04, 2015, 09:37:33 PM »

Cowboys vs Saints tonight, somebody has to win.  My heart is in LA though so a Saints fan tonight.

I'll always root for the team going against the Cowboys!  So I'm a Saints fan tonight too.
Rooting against America's team?
Every chance I get.

« Reply #157 on: October 04, 2015, 09:38:55 PM »

Cowboys vs Saints tonight, somebody has to win.  My heart is in LA though so a Saints fan tonight.

I'll always root for the team going against the Cowboys!  So I'm a Saints fan tonight too.
Rooting against America's team?
Am I stuttering?
Man that was terrible.  I just needed something small and could have just gone to the supermarket.  My daughter had a Wal-Mart gift card and wanted a doll.  What a mistake it was.  In the end they didn't have the doll she wanted so it was all for naught.  It took about 20 minutes just to get out of the parking lot.  Sheesh.
Sometimes ya just gotta say no softie!

« Reply #158 on: October 04, 2015, 09:41:06 PM »

Evening men. VSG and water. Very pleasant out again.
Evening Bean, you been enjoying the beautiful weather while biking?
No riding today, but got in 270 miles yesterday. Actually was a work trip, had to get on another roof at a customer NW side of SA. I mapped out a nice back roads route a long time ago.
If you have to work on the weekend, sounds like a fine way to do it.

« Reply #159 on: October 04, 2015, 09:42:25 PM »

Son just sent me a picture of his office in Georgetown SC which has 18" of water in it.  What a mess.
Columbia looks even worse.

« Reply #160 on: October 04, 2015, 09:48:55 PM »

Cowboys vs Saints tonight, somebody has to win.  My heart is in LA though so a Saints fan tonight.

I'll always root for the team going against the Cowboys!  So I'm a Saints fan tonight too.
Rooting against America's team?
Am I stuttering?
Man that was terrible.  I just needed something small and could have just gone to the supermarket.  My daughter had a Wal-Mart gift card and wanted a doll.  What a mistake it was.  In the end they didn't have the doll she wanted so it was all for naught.  It took about 20 minutes just to get out of the parking lot.  Sheesh.
Sometimes ya just gotta say no softie!
The thing is that I'm always saying no.  The one time I say yes, I get screwed.  See why I always say no?

« Reply #161 on: October 04, 2015, 09:58:04 PM »

Cowboys vs Saints tonight, somebody has to win.  My heart is in LA though so a Saints fan tonight.

I'll always root for the team going against the Cowboys!  So I'm a Saints fan tonight too.
Rooting against America's team?
Am I stuttering?
Man that was terrible.  I just needed something small and could have just gone to the supermarket.  My daughter had a Wal-Mart gift card and wanted a doll.  What a mistake it was.  In the end they didn't have the doll she wanted so it was all for naught.  It took about 20 minutes just to get out of the parking lot.  Sheesh.
Sometimes ya just gotta say no softie!
The thing is that I'm always saying no.  The one time I say yes, I get screwed.  See why I always say no?
No.  Sounds like you're screwed regardless.

« Reply #162 on: October 04, 2015, 10:24:48 PM »

Cowboys vs Saints tonight, somebody has to win.  My heart is in LA though so a Saints fan tonight.

I'll always root for the team going against the Cowboys!  So I'm a Saints fan tonight too.
Rooting against America's team?
Am I stuttering?
Man that was terrible.  I just needed something small and could have just gone to the supermarket.  My daughter had a Wal-Mart gift card and wanted a doll.  What a mistake it was.  In the end they didn't have the doll she wanted so it was all for naught.  It took about 20 minutes just to get out of the parking lot.  Sheesh.
Sometimes ya just gotta say no softie!
The thing is that I'm always saying no.  The one time I say yes, I get screwed.  See why I always say no?
No.  Sounds like you're screwed regardless.
Screwed if you do, screwed if you don't.  Just screwin' around...

« Reply #163 on: October 04, 2015, 11:23:03 PM »

Cowboys vs Saints tonight, somebody has to win.  My heart is in LA though so a Saints fan tonight.

I'll always root for the team going against the Cowboys!  So I'm a Saints fan tonight too.
Rooting against America's team?
Am I stuttering?
Man that was terrible.  I just needed something small and could have just gone to the supermarket.  My daughter had a Wal-Mart gift card and wanted a doll.  What a mistake it was.  In the end they didn't have the doll she wanted so it was all for naught.  It took about 20 minutes just to get out of the parking lot.  Sheesh.
Sometimes ya just gotta say no softie!
The thing is that I'm always saying no.  The one time I say yes, I get screwed.  See why I always say no?
No.  Sounds like you're screwed regardless.
Screwed if you do, screwed if you don't.  Just screwin' around...
Time to call it a night.  Off to CB land in the morning

« Reply #164 on: October 04, 2015, 11:27:19 PM »

[...]

As in, breaker breaker one nine?  Ironically, that really was a big ten four.  Safe travels.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12