Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

« Reply #165 on: October 04, 2015, 11:36:31 PM »

Cowboys vs Saints tonight, somebody has to win.  My heart is in LA though so a Saints fan tonight.

I'll always root for the team going against the Cowboys!  So I'm a Saints fan tonight too.
Rooting against America's team?
Am I stuttering?
Man that was terrible.  I just needed something small and could have just gone to the supermarket.  My daughter had a Wal-Mart gift card and wanted a doll.  What a mistake it was.  In the end they didn't have the doll she wanted so it was all for naught.  It took about 20 minutes just to get out of the parking lot.  Sheesh.
Sometimes ya just gotta say no softie!
The thing is that I'm always saying no.  The one time I say yes, I get screwed.  See why I always say no?
No.  Sounds like you're screwed regardless.
Screwed if you do, screwed if you don't.  Just screwin' around...
Time to call it a night.  Off to CB land in the morning
As in, breaker breaker one nine?  Ironically, that really was a big ten four.  Safe travels.
Indeed, good buddy...

« Reply #166 on: October 04, 2015, 11:47:27 PM »

I didn't watch the game but it appears to have been a good one.  I'm happy with the result.

« Reply #167 on: October 04, 2015, 11:48:35 PM »

I didn't watch the game but it appears to have been a good one.  I'm happy with the result.
Drew BREEZE!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]