Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

« Reply #135 on: August 22, 2015, 04:23:29 PM »

Yard work done, heading out to the pool myself.  Will be drinking whatever I pilfer from the friends (well stocked) bar.

« Reply #136 on: August 22, 2015, 04:24:13 PM »

So it's bickering Saturday?  I didn't get the email.
Just bitchin' and bickerin'...
Hey, I'm ok with that.  Howdy, Mikey.
Sounds like your going to take some well-earned vacation and to a not too shabby destination - St. Thomas.  What I can't understand is the bit about the mother-in-law.  Afternoon Tony.
I like the MiL fine.  It's her daughter who's a pain in the ass.  Trip looks like it may be canceled.  We shall see.

« Reply #137 on: August 22, 2015, 04:26:51 PM »

So it's bickering Saturday?  I didn't get the email.
Just bitchin' and bickerin'...
Hey, I'm ok with that.  Howdy, Mikey.
Sounds like your going to take some well-earned vacation and to a not too shabby destination - St. Thomas.  What I can't understand is the bit about the mother-in-law.  Afternoon Tony.
He's gonna pilfer the cost of the trip from the MIL's estate.
I wish.  If this thing happens, there'll be 12 of us going and aside for 3 of those plane fares, the rest was on me.

« Reply #138 on: August 22, 2015, 04:27:51 PM »

LGC of some Maduro variety cut and headed out to the pool for a smoke and some Tito's with sparkling water.
I just had an N series recently and thoroughly enjoyed it.

« Reply #139 on: August 22, 2015, 04:45:27 PM »

LGC of some Maduro variety cut and headed out to the pool for a smoke and some Tito's with sparkling water.
I just had an N series recently and thoroughly enjoyed it.
N is a good cigar.  I think this is an older Charlamagne and it is very good.

« Reply #140 on: August 22, 2015, 04:46:38 PM »

So it's bickering Saturday?  I didn't get the email.
Just bitchin' and bickerin'...
Hey, I'm ok with that.  Howdy, Mikey.
Sounds like your going to take some well-earned vacation and to a not too shabby destination - St. Thomas.  What I can't understand is the bit about the mother-in-law.  Afternoon Tony.
He's gonna pilfer the cost of the trip from the MIL's estate.
I wish.  If this thing happens, there'll be 12 of us going and aside for 3 of those plane fares, the rest was on me.
Sounds like a real deal for you🌴

« Reply #141 on: August 22, 2015, 04:51:02 PM »

Yard work done, heading out to the pool myself.  Will be drinking whatever I pilfer from the friends (well stocked) bar.
Deadbeat

« Reply #142 on: August 22, 2015, 05:51:28 PM »

So it's bickering Saturday?  I didn't get the email.
Just bitchin' and bickerin'...
Hey, I'm ok with that.  Howdy, Mikey.
Sounds like your going to take some well-earned vacation and to a not too shabby destination - St. Thomas.  What I can't understand is the bit about the mother-in-law.  Afternoon Tony.
He's gonna pilfer the cost of the trip from the MIL's estate.
Ah, hah!  Charge her double for the room and take extra and buy seegars and rum.  Maybe a little island girl on the side?

« Reply #143 on: August 22, 2015, 06:15:17 PM »

So it's bickering Saturday?  I didn't get the email.
Just bitchin' and bickerin'...
Hey, I'm ok with that.  Howdy, Mikey.
Sounds like your going to take some well-earned vacation and to a not too shabby destination - St. Thomas.  What I can't understand is the bit about the mother-in-law.  Afternoon Tony.
He's gonna pilfer the cost of the trip from the MIL's estate.
Ah, hah!  Charge her double for the room and take extra and buy seegars and rum.  Maybe a little island girl on the side?

I'm afraid U.S. Virgin Islands has the same rum and cigar selection at a higher price than I can get at home.  Little island girl sounds like a great idea though.

« Reply #144 on: August 22, 2015, 06:16:00 PM »

LGC of some Maduro variety cut and headed out to the pool for a smoke and some Tito's with sparkling water.
I just had an N series recently and thoroughly enjoyed it.
N is a good cigar.  I think this is an older Charlamagne and it is very good.
What's on deck?

« Reply #145 on: August 22, 2015, 06:24:15 PM »

LGC of some Maduro variety cut and headed out to the pool for a smoke and some Tito's with sparkling water.
I just had an N series recently and thoroughly enjoyed it.
N is a good cigar.  I think this is an older Charlamagne and it is very good.
What's on deck?
Done for the day, hatch chile crab cakes and spinach salad for dinner is next.

« Reply #146 on: August 22, 2015, 06:27:24 PM »

LGC of some Maduro variety cut and headed out to the pool for a smoke and some Tito's with sparkling water.
I just had an N series recently and thoroughly enjoyed it.
N is a good cigar.  I think this is an older Charlamagne and it is very good.
What's on deck?
Done for the day, hatch chile crab cakes and spinach said for dinner is next.
And then the spinach said...

« Reply #147 on: August 22, 2015, 06:28:21 PM »

LGC of some Maduro variety cut and headed out to the pool for a smoke and some Tito's with sparkling water.
I just had an N series recently and thoroughly enjoyed it.
N is a good cigar.  I think this is an older Charlamagne and it is very good.
What's on deck?
Done for the day, hatch chile crab cakes and spinach said for dinner is next.
And then the spinach said...
Have you nothing better to do? ;)

« Reply #148 on: August 22, 2015, 06:38:06 PM »

LGC of some Maduro variety cut and headed out to the pool for a smoke and some Tito's with sparkling water.
I just had an N series recently and thoroughly enjoyed it.
N is a good cigar.  I think this is an older Charlamagne and it is very good.
What's on deck?
Done for the day, hatch chile crab cakes and spinach said for dinner is next.
And then the spinach said...
Have you nothing better to do? ;)
Actually, yes but just taking a break.  Congratulations on Your 18,000th post.  Good to see someone is following my admonition - post and post often.  Gotta pass Bad Dad's post count then set my sites on Threebean.

« Reply #149 on: August 22, 2015, 06:55:13 PM »

LGC of some Maduro variety cut and headed out to the pool for a smoke and some Tito's with sparkling water.
I just had an N series recently and thoroughly enjoyed it.
N is a good cigar.  I think this is an older Charlamagne and it is very good.
What's on deck?
Done for the day, hatch chile crab cakes and spinach said for dinner is next.
And then the spinach said...
Have you nothing better to do? ;)
Actually, yes but just taking a break.  Congratulations on Your 18,000th post.  Good to see someone is following my admonition - post and post often.  Gotta pass Bad Dad's post count then set my sites on Threebean.
LOL you have had plumbing issues to work on haven't you?  Long ways to go to catch your count!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11