Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

« Reply #150 on: August 22, 2015, 07:08:35 PM »

LGC of some Maduro variety cut and headed out to the pool for a smoke and some Tito's with sparkling water.
I just had an N series recently and thoroughly enjoyed it.
N is a good cigar.  I think this is an older Charlamagne and it is very good.
What's on deck?
Done for the day, hatch chile crab cakes and spinach said for dinner is next.
And then the spinach said...
Hahaha.  Don't listen to the grouchy man, Mikey.  Your making me laugh is doing plenty.

« Reply #151 on: August 22, 2015, 07:21:39 PM »

I wonder if Fish was tonight's bartender down in OBX?  More importantly I wonder what drinks he has planned for the week?

« Reply #152 on: August 22, 2015, 07:34:37 PM »

I wonder if Fish was tonight's bartender down in OBX?  More importantly I wonder what drinks he has planned for the week?
Hah, I am sure he has a drink plan in place!

« Reply #153 on: August 22, 2015, 07:35:47 PM »

Night Racing at Bristol in 10 minutes

« Reply #154 on: August 22, 2015, 07:52:22 PM »

Evening men, trip down was great though taxing. Made great time and here so all good. Smoked a Luchador while grilling earlier and now have a DPG Blue torp and a Stone RuinTen l

« Reply #155 on: August 22, 2015, 07:58:37 PM »

Evening men, trip down was great though taxing. Made great time and here so all good. Smoked a Luchador while grilling earlier and now have a DPG Blue torp and a Stone RuinTen l
Glad you made it!  Sounds like you are living well by the ocean.

« Reply #156 on: August 22, 2015, 08:01:00 PM »

Evening men, trip down was great though taxing. Made great time and here so all good. Smoked a Luchador while grilling earlier and now have a DPG Blue torp and a Stone RuinTen l
Glad you made it!  Sounds like you are living well by the ocean.
Yes Tex all good, awesome here

« Reply #157 on: August 22, 2015, 08:03:24 PM »

Danny downgraded back to a tropical storm.

« Reply #158 on: August 22, 2015, 08:28:45 PM »

Evening men, trip down was great though taxing. Made great time and here so all good. Smoked a Luchador while grilling earlier and now have a DPG Blue torp and a Stone RuinTen l
Glad you made it!  Sounds like you are living well by the ocean.
Yes Tex all good, awesome here
Who's today's bartender?  And what's the special drink of the day?

« Reply #159 on: August 22, 2015, 08:30:08 PM »

Danny downgraded back to a tropical storm.
Here's hoping it gets downgraded again to a rain shower.

« Reply #160 on: August 22, 2015, 08:37:52 PM »

Danny downgraded back to a tropical storm.
Here's hoping it gets downgraded again to a rain shower.
Sure hope so !!!

« Reply #161 on: August 22, 2015, 09:06:13 PM »

Evening men, trip down was great though taxing. Made great time and here so all good. Smoked a Luchador while grilling earlier and now have a DPG Blue torp and a Stone RuinTen l
Glad you made it!  Sounds like you are living well by the ocean.
Yes Tex all good, awesome here
Who's today's bartender?  And what's the special drink of the day?
No specials today, we're all shot from the commute and heading to bed but look out tomorrow

« Reply #162 on: August 22, 2015, 09:11:50 PM »

Evening men, trip down was great though taxing. Made great time and here so all good. Smoked a Luchador while grilling earlier and now have a DPG Blue torp and a Stone RuinTen l
Glad you made it!  Sounds like you are living well by the ocean.
Yes Tex all good, awesome here
Who's today's bartender?  And what's the special drink of the day?
No specials today, we're all shot from the commute and heading to bed but look out tomorrow
Good Night

« Reply #163 on: August 22, 2015, 10:24:46 PM »

Jayzus. Coming up on 12 hours at work. On Saturday.

« Reply #164 on: August 22, 2015, 11:01:08 PM »

Jayzus. Coming up on 12 hours at work. On Saturday.
Dumb azz!  Just tell 'em to GFT! and go home.  It's only a job.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]