CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17

Author Topic: 8/10/2015  (Read 19187 times)

sfish

Re: 8/10/2015
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2015, 07:38:39 AM »

So I placed an order with CAYP again last week, wanted to get some Tat PCRs before my OBX trip in 2 weeks so I ordered (4) 5-packs and a single Avion. Received (2) 5-packs and the single, no email stating the order was to be short and the status on the website still says "processing". WTF are they doing over there? I still have the name of the shipping manager from the last debacle so I'll call him later
His name Lori?
Certainly seems to be a family tie in there, they have very good pricing but jesus

sfish

« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2015, 07:40:16 AM »

So I placed an order with CAYP again last week, wanted to get some Tat PCRs before my OBX trip in 2 weeks so I ordered (4) 5-packs and a single Avion. Received (2) 5-packs and the single, no email stating the order was to be short and the status on the website still says "processing". WTF are they doing over there? I still have the name of the shipping manager from the last debacle so I'll call him later
His name Lori?
Certainly seems to be a family tie in there, they have very good pricing but jesus
And because the order still says "processing", there was never a shipping notice sent nor is there any tracking info posted...should be interesting

Ogie

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2015, 07:44:50 AM »

His name Lori?
And because the order still says "processing", there was never a shipping notice sent nor is there any tracking info posted...should be interesting
I'm not sure they ever update the status.  My order from January is still processing.  I ordered from them last Wednesday and have no idea what's happening.  Meanwhile, my order from SBC on Friday will arrive today; CA to PA vs PA to PA.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2015, 07:47:41 AM »

we're off!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2015, 07:51:02 AM »

9 Daniel Marshall Red Label  Robusto  (5.5 x 52)
           5/24.99

8 CAO Brazilia Gol! (5.0"x56)
         10/38.99
 7 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate Piramide Fina (Belicoso)
          5/36.00
 6 Alec Bradley Nica Puro Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 5 ACID Kuba Kuba (5.0"x54)
          5/24.50
 4 Diesel Unlimited d.6 (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/34.50
 3 Brick House Robusto (5.0"x54)
          5/24.10
 2 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals
         10/39.99
1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/22.50

sfish

« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2015, 07:51:08 AM »

His name Lori?
I'm not sure they ever update the status.  My order from January is still processing.  I ordered from them last Wednesday and have no idea what's happening.  Meanwhile, my order from SBC on Friday will arrive today; CA to PA vs PA to PA.
This is my second order with them, the first one I cancelled due to backordered product that held up shipment. When that product was back in stock they were out of the other item so I cancelled. Now this latest order I'm sure has run out of stock of the remaining (2) 5-packs so I'm not feeling the love from them so far

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2015, 07:52:38 AM »

morning guys.
Morning Dean. How was the camper weekend?
weekend was spent sorting and packing and resorting and repacking. bikerlady knows nothing about camping anymore, she was use to a selfcontained unit.

to answer Chips question, I will be going alone if bikerlady does not show up on time. I still have to hit the bank on the way out, the ATM machine was down last night, well, out of money, and I still need rolls and milk.
Don't forget the swiss and mushrooms.
I have more than enough food for a week. could probably feed 6 people all week, from cereal to soups, steaks, pork chops, sausages, burgers, hots, fruits to nuts, and pizza.
Careful what you say, there's always a few deadbeats that would be happy to trail along.

sfish

« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2015, 07:53:18 AM »

we're off!
No truer words have ever been uttered

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2015, 07:54:16 AM »

His name Lori?
Good pricing on nothing isn't really good pricing.

sfish

« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2015, 07:58:22 AM »

His name Lori?
Exactly, we'll see how they rectify this issue. That will determine if I ever even bother with them again

Ogie

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2015, 08:00:05 AM »

His name Lori?
This is my second order with them, the first one I cancelled due to backordered product that held up shipment. When that product was back in stock they were out of the other item so I cancelled. Now this latest order I'm sure has run out of stock of the remaining (2) 5-packs so I'm not feeling the love from them so far
Communication is the problem.  I can understand "out of stock".  Although, other sites seem to do just fine with real-time inventory.

sfish

« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2015, 08:03:46 AM »

His name Lori?
Communication is the problem.  I can understand "out of stock".  Although, other sites seem to do just fine with real-time inventory.
For sure, even when I had that same issue with CI they communicated with me right away and let me decide which way to handle it. This is odd because all of the paperwork says they sent to order 100% so it's basically my word against theirs on what was in the box

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2015, 08:05:14 AM »

His name Lori?
Right? I'll give you a helluva price on some Tats if you want to send me some money. Now, if you ever want to see them, that's another story.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2015, 08:08:05 AM »

His name Lori?
For sure, even when I had that same issue with CI they communicated with me right away and let me decide which way to handle it. This is odd because all of the paperwork says they sent to order 100% so it's basically my word against theirs on what was in the box

sfish

« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2015, 08:11:39 AM »

His name Lori?
Good point, who do you typically order cigars from Dave?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17