Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13

  • Administrator
8/1/2015
« on: August 01, 2015, 12:00:31 AM »

What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Any cigar deals on this first day of August worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 12:13:13 AM »

Double Jam!  Jamma Lamma Ding Dong!  Phi Jamma Slamma!

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015, 12:18:03 AM »

Double Jam!  Jamma Lamma Ding Dong!  Phi Jamma Slamma!
Careful jamma lamma'n your ding dong, don't want to break it.

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2015, 12:23:43 AM »

Double Jam!  Jamma Lamma Ding Dong!  Phi Jamma Slamma!
Careful jamma lamma'n your ding dong, don't want to break it.
No jammim' it in the do' jam.

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2015, 12:30:35 AM »

Double Jam!  Jamma Lamma Ding Dong!  Phi Jamma Slamma!
A wop-bop-a-lu-bop-a-wop-bam-boom.

Oh, sorry, been listening to Grease all evening. God kids can slaughter a musical. There were some real moments, though.

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2015, 12:33:57 AM »

Double Jam!  Jamma Lamma Ding Dong!  Phi Jamma Slamma!
A wop-bop-a-lu-bop-a-wop-bam-boom.

Oh, sorry, been listening to Grease all evening. God kids can slaughter a musical. There were some real moments, though.
Ah, they're kids, it's more about the effort. As long as you didn't cringe more than a couple of times...

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2015, 12:37:00 AM »

Double Jam!  Jamma Lamma Ding Dong!  Phi Jamma Slamma!
A wop-bop-a-lu-bop-a-wop-bam-boom.

Oh, sorry, been listening to Grease all evening. God kids can slaughter a musical. There were some real moments, though.
Ah, their kids, it's more about the effort. As long as you didn't cringe more than a couple of times...
Spent most of it cringing. But that's because I'm a musician. Can't help it. The band did great, and the chick who played Rizzo steamed up the joint somethin' fierce. She was great, and easy on the eyes. The girl who played Cha-Cha too. But the rest had me cringing. But I clapped a lot and hooted and hollered. They were tryin' hard.

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2015, 12:43:51 AM »

Double Jam!  Jamma Lamma Ding Dong!  Phi Jamma Slamma!
A wop-bop-a-lu-bop-a-wop-bam-boom.

Oh, sorry, been listening to Grease all evening. God kids can slaughter a musical. There were some real moments, though.
Ah, their kids, it's more about the effort. As long as you didn't cringe more than a couple of times...
Spent most of it cringing. But that's because I'm a musician. Can't help it. The band did great, and the chick who played Rizzo steamed up the joint somethin' fierce. She was great, and easy on the eyes. The girl who played Cha-Cha too. But the rest had me cringing. But I clapped a lot and hooted and hollered. They were tryin' hard.
Understood. And good for Rizzo.  Can't be easy to get up there and perform a classic.

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2015, 01:10:37 AM »

Double Jam!  Jamma Lamma Ding Dong!  Phi Jamma Slamma!
A wop-bop-a-lu-bop-a-wop-bam-boom.

Oh, sorry, been listening to Grease all evening. God kids can slaughter a musical. There were some real moments, though.
Ah, their kids, it's more about the effort. As long as you didn't cringe more than a couple of times...
Spent most of it cringing. But that's because I'm a musician. Can't help it. The band did great, and the chick who played Rizzo steamed up the joint somethin' fierce. She was great, and easy on the eyes. The girl who played Cha-Cha too. But the rest had me cringing. But I clapped a lot and hooted and hollered. They were tryin' hard.
Understood. And good for Rizzo.  Can't be easy to get up there and perform a classic.
Made me glad I don't have daughters. I'd have had a problem watching my daughter poured into skin-tight pants working the stage like that. But she was good.

My son says she's a bitch and everybody hates her. The price of talent, I guess.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/1/2015
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2015, 03:46:30 AM »

Good morning guys.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/1/2015
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2015, 03:46:50 AM »

5 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill (7.0"x50)
          5/23.59
 4 Diesel Uncut Toro (6.5"x52)
         10/29.99
 3 La Antiguedad by My Father
          5/34.50
 2 Romeo y Julieta 1875
         10/39.99
 1 Casa Fernandez Miami Reserva
          5/39.99
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/1/2015
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2015, 04:29:56 AM »

Today is Saturday, August 1, the 213th day of 2015. There are 152 days left in the year.

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/1/2015
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2015, 04:30:38 AM »

Highlight in History

On August 1, 1975, a 35-nation summit in Finland concluded with the signing of a declaration known as the Helsinki Accords dealing with European security, human rights and East-West contacts.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/1/2015
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2015, 04:31:30 AM »

On this date

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/1/2015
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2015, 04:33:09 AM »

In 1714, Britain's Queen Anne died at age 49; she was succeeded by George I.

Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13