Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

« Reply #150 on: June 08, 2015, 05:16:10 PM »

Not judging you just because you smoke Gurkhas in the closet, just hoping we don't find out what else you do in there :)

« Reply #151 on: June 08, 2015, 05:43:04 PM »

1/2 damn sheesh!

« Reply #152 on: June 08, 2015, 05:51:31 PM »

« Reply #153 on: June 08, 2015, 05:53:03 PM »

« Reply #154 on: June 08, 2015, 05:58:49 PM »

On the balcony with a cold Sculpin and a Tat Black, life is a beach.
Made me scroll back and look at the shot of your view again.  Bastige.

« Reply #155 on: June 08, 2015, 06:04:42 PM »

By the way, this Status is without any flavor at all.  I'm not a full-bodied, full flavored snob but this is what people refer to when they say they're smoking air.  With that said, the people watching is in full effect this afternoon.  Holy moley are there a ton of beautiful woman on the streets of NYC.  Therefore, this cigar is smokable.

« Reply #156 on: June 08, 2015, 06:18:25 PM »

By the way, this Status is without any flavor at all.  I'm not a full-bodied, full flavored snob but this is what people refer to when they say they're smoking air.  With that said, the people watching is in full effect this afternoon.  Holy moley are there a ton of beautiful woman on the streets of NYC.  Therefore, this cigar is smokable.
Are any of them nekkid?

« Reply #157 on: June 08, 2015, 06:19:43 PM »

On the balcony with a cold Sculpin and a Tat Black, life is a beach.
Made me scroll back and look at the shot of your view again.  Bastige.
Beaner, need your reference to the owl pictures you posted awhile back.  Wanted to share them with the warden.

« Reply #158 on: June 08, 2015, 06:21:07 PM »

By the way, this Status is without any flavor at all.  I'm not a full-bodied, full flavored snob but this is what people refer to when they say they're smoking air.  With that said, the people watching is in full effect this afternoon.  Holy moley are there a ton of beautiful woman on the streets of NYC.  Therefore, this cigar is smokable.
Are any of them nekkid?
Almost.  Plus my imagination can easily do the rest.  Howdy, Mikey.

« Reply #159 on: June 08, 2015, 06:25:43 PM »

By the way, this Status is without any flavor at all.  I'm not a full-bodied, full flavored snob but this is what people refer to when they say they're smoking air.  With that said, the people watching is in full effect this afternoon.  Holy moley are there a ton of beautiful woman on the streets of NYC.  Therefore, this cigar is smokable.
Are any of them nekkid?
Almost.  Plus my imagination can easily do the rest.  Howdy, Mikey.
Nothing like kicking back and perusing all that feminine pulchritude.  Enjoy, Tony.

« Reply #160 on: June 08, 2015, 06:34:17 PM »

On the balcony with a cold Sculpin and a Tat Black, life is a beach.
Made me scroll back and look at the shot of your view again.  Bastige.
Beaner, need your reference to the owl pictures you posted awhile back.  Wanted to share them with the warden.
CB, will email those to you.

« Reply #161 on: June 08, 2015, 06:36:22 PM »

By the way, this Status is without any flavor at all.  I'm not a full-bodied, full flavored snob but this is what people refer to when they say they're smoking air.  With that said, the people watching is in full effect this afternoon.  Holy moley are there a ton of beautiful woman on the streets of NYC.  Therefore, this cigar is smokable.
Are any of them nekkid?
Almost.  Plus my imagination can easily do the rest.  Howdy, Mikey.
Nothing like many years of marriage to get the ol' imagination in shape.

« Reply #162 on: June 08, 2015, 06:41:15 PM »

By the way, this Status is without any flavor at all.  I'm not a full-bodied, full flavored snob but this is what people refer to when they say they're smoking air.  With that said, the people watching is in full effect this afternoon.  Holy moley are there a ton of beautiful woman on the streets of NYC.  Therefore, this cigar is smokable.
Are any of them nekkid?
Almost.  Plus my imagination can easily do the rest.  Howdy, Mikey.
+1

« Reply #163 on: June 08, 2015, 06:41:43 PM »

On the balcony with a cold Sculpin and a Tat Black, life is a beach.
Made me scroll back and look at the shot of your view again.  Bastige.
Beaner, need your reference to the owl pictures you posted awhile back.  Wanted to share them with the warden.
CB, will email those to you.
Thank ya kindly.

« Reply #164 on: June 08, 2015, 07:16:56 PM »

Afternoon CB
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12