Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2015, 07:33:10 AM »

Good morning boys! Nice weekend. Had a couple nice smokes yesterday, El Centurian and Jericho Hill
Morning, Scott. Beautiful weekend here as well. Looks like a bit of rain is ready to roll in now, but that suits me and my grass just fine.

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2015, 07:46:52 AM »

A/C seems to be blowing hot air in this craphole of an office this morning and it is near 90 degrees in here, may leave for the coast sooner than planned.
Oof, that's always a nice greeting in the morning. Dean and Tony will be blowing hot air here any minute

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2015, 07:47:45 AM »

Good morning boys! Nice weekend. Had a couple nice smokes yesterday, El Centurian and Jericho Hill
Morning, Scott. Beautiful weekend here as well. Looks like a bit of rain is ready to roll in now, but that suits me and my grass just fine.
Yeah we have two days coming up with 50% chance of showers then it looks nice again for a stretch

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2015, 07:53:37 AM »

Good morning boys! Nice weekend. Had a couple nice smokes yesterday, El Centurian and Jericho Hill
Morning, Scott. Beautiful weekend here as well. Looks like a bit of rain is ready to roll in now, but that suits me and my grass just fine.
Yeah we have two days coming up with 50% chance of showers then it looks nice again for a stretch
We had 3 days of about perfect June weather for the weekend.

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2015, 08:12:38 AM »

Good morning boys! Nice weekend. Had a couple nice smokes yesterday, El Centurian and Jericho Hill
Morning, Scott. Beautiful weekend here as well. Looks like a bit of rain is ready to roll in now, but that suits me and my grass just fine.
From the building manager:     A/C failed over the weekend but we have it up and running again, while temperatures are as high as the low 90's in some areas the entire building should be cooled down 8 - 10 degrees by noon and normalized by tomorrow morning.

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2015, 08:19:07 AM »

Good morning boys! Nice weekend. Had a couple nice smokes yesterday, El Centurian and Jericho Hill
Morning, Scott. Beautiful weekend here as well. Looks like a bit of rain is ready to roll in now, but that suits me and my grass just fine.
From the building manager:     A/C failed over the weekend but we have it up and running again, while temperatures are as high as the low 90's in some areas the entire building should be cooled down 8 - 10 degrees by noon and normalized by tomorrow morning.
I remember that happened here once in the middle of the day. Started getting warm slowly, we were all sweating by the end.

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2015, 08:19:55 AM »

A/C seems to be blowing hot air in this craphole of an office this morning and it is near 90 degrees in here, may leave for the coast sooner than planned.
Oof, that's always a nice greeting in the morning. Dean and Tony will be blowing hot air here any minute
Dean and Tony?  Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Black.

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2015, 08:20:31 AM »

Good morning boys! Nice weekend. Had a couple nice smokes yesterday, El Centurian and Jericho Hill
Morning, Scott. Beautiful weekend here as well. Looks like a bit of rain is ready to roll in now, but that suits me and my grass just fine.
From the building manager:     A/C failed over the weekend but we have it up and running again, while temperatures are as high as the low 90's in some areas the entire building should be cooled down 8 - 10 degrees by noon and normalized by tomorrow morning.
I remember that happened here once in the middle of the day. Started getting warm slowly, we were all sweating by the end.
TWTS

« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2015, 08:21:20 AM »

And good morning, men. TxDave goes from the F1 racetrack soirée to an even bigger one down in Corpus.  Sheesh.

« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2015, 08:58:29 AM »

Good morning boys! Nice weekend. Had a couple nice smokes yesterday, El Centurian and Jericho Hill
Morning, Scott. Beautiful weekend here as well. Looks like a bit of rain is ready to roll in now, but that suits me and my grass just fine.
From the building manager:     A/C failed over the weekend but we have it up and running again, while temperatures are as high as the low 90's in some areas the entire building should be cooled down 8 - 10 degrees by noon and normalized by tomorrow morning.
I remember that happened here once in the middle of the day. Started getting warm slowly, we were all sweating by the end.
TWTS
LALTS

« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2015, 09:00:39 AM »

And good morning, men. TxDave goes from the F1 racetrack soirée to an even bigger one down in Corpus.  Sheesh.
😁. Hope the free food is good!

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2015, 09:03:31 AM »

So fuk'n  hot in here I am getting the fuk on the road early.  My computer verge add and shut down, may send everybody home.  Later folks.

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2015, 09:09:06 AM »

So fuk'n  hot in here I am getting the fuk on the road early.  My computer verge add and shut down, may send everybody home.  Later folks.
Have a safe trip.  Post up from the event, we'd like to have some vicarious free food and drinks.

« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2015, 10:04:44 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Beautiful weather, should be on the bike, but I'm tired from the weekend and decided to let others do the driving today.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/8/2015
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2015, 10:09:25 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Beautiful weather, should be on the bike, but I'm tired from the weekend and decided to let others do the driving today.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

G'Morning, Bret

Sent from my desktop workstation using a standard 101 keyboard
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12