Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

« Reply #165 on: May 27, 2015, 08:23:52 PM »

So much for leaving at 5.  Let me try 6.
Man that sux!
I just lit an Oliva V robusto so I guess I'll be alright.  ;)
Yep, you will be just fine now!  I am still puffing on this Undercrown Toro.
There is a storm overhead.  No rain yet but very ominous.
Was able to catch a train, which is a miracle on to itself.  Made it to my connection which is extremely late.  It's pouring rain now but I don't expect any sympathy from my Texas BotL.
You expect sympathy from any of us?
Not at all.  Finally home though.  Just walked through the door.  Got about 2/3 through my V before boarding the train.  Overall I'd have to admit it was a successful day.
all is well then you got home after a successful day.

« Reply #166 on: May 27, 2015, 09:45:50 PM »

I wonder if tomorrow's jambalaya will be tasty.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]