Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2015, 02:43:08 PM »

I got to head out guys, later.
Have a good one Dean.

« Reply #121 on: April 26, 2015, 03:08:13 PM »

I'm outa here, too.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, gents.

« Reply #122 on: April 26, 2015, 03:31:24 PM »

I'm outa here, too.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, gents.
You were here?

« Reply #123 on: April 26, 2015, 04:05:18 PM »

I'm outa here, too.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, gents.
And I am back home missing the salt air already

« Reply #124 on: April 26, 2015, 04:17:19 PM »

I'm outa here, too.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, gents.
And I am back home missing the salt air already
Sounds like you made good time.  We're just heading out for a late lunch/early dinner.  Behave!

« Reply #125 on: April 26, 2015, 04:48:05 PM »

I'm outa here, too.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, gents.
And I am back home missing the salt air already
Sounds like you made good time.  We're just heading out for a late lunch/early dinner.  Behave!
I had the good fortune of light traffic most of the way for some unknown reason.

« Reply #126 on: April 26, 2015, 05:10:24 PM »

I'm outa here, too.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, gents.
And I am back home missing the salt air already
Sounds like you made good time.  We're just heading out for a late lunch/early dinner.  Behave!
Just misbehavin' any chance I get which are getting farther and fewer between.

« Reply #127 on: April 26, 2015, 07:00:24 PM »

I'm outa here, too.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, gents.
And I am back home missing the salt air already
Sounds like you made good time.  We're just heading out for a late lunch/early dinner.  Behave!
Just misbehavin' any chance I get which are getting farther and fewer between.
Isn't that from a musical?

« Reply #128 on: April 26, 2015, 07:06:19 PM »

I'm outa here, too.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, gents.
And I am back home missing the salt air already
Sounds like you made good time.  We're just heading out for a late lunch/early dinner.  Behave!
Just misbehavin' any chance I get which are getting farther and fewer between.
Isn't that from a musical?
I was wrong.  Had to look it up.  Turns out it's a Louis Armstrong song.  Not sure why I thought it was from a musical.  What did we ever do before Google?

« Reply #129 on: April 26, 2015, 07:29:53 PM »

I'm outa here, too.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, gents.
And I am back home missing the salt air already
Sounds like you made good time.  We're just heading out for a late lunch/early dinner.  Behave!
Just misbehavin' any chance I get which are getting farther and fewer between.
Isn't that from a musical?
I was wrong.  Had to look it up.  Turns out it's a Louis Armstrong song.  Not sure why I thought it was from a musical.  What did we ever do before Google?
Before Google:  we lived quite well.     Before Computers:  we lived even better and usually died before we got all fuct up.

« Reply #130 on: April 26, 2015, 07:32:20 PM »

I'm outa here, too.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, gents.
And I am back home missing the salt air already
Sounds like you made good time.  We're just heading out for a late lunch/early dinner.  Behave!
Just misbehavin' any chance I get which are getting farther and fewer between.
Isn't that from a musical?
I was wrong.  Had to look it up.  Turns out it's a Louis Armstrong song.  Not sure why I thought it was from a musical.  What did we ever do before Google?
Before Google:  we lived quite well.     Before Computers:  we lived even better and usually died before we got all fuct up.
Ahhhh, the good ole days.

« Reply #131 on: April 26, 2015, 09:03:37 PM »

I'm outa here, too.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, gents.
And I am back home missing the salt air already
Sounds like you made good time.  We're just heading out for a late lunch/early dinner.  Behave!
Just misbehavin' any chance I get which are getting farther and fewer between.
Isn't that from a musical?
Yes, it is.  At least a song title.

« Reply #132 on: April 26, 2015, 09:14:59 PM »

I'm outa here, too.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, gents.
And I am back home missing the salt air already
Sounds like you made good time.  We're just heading out for a late lunch/early dinner.  Behave!
Just misbehavin' any chance I get which are getting farther and fewer between.
Isn't that from a musical?
Yes, it is.  At least a song title.
""Ain't Misbehavin'" is a 1929 song written by Fats Waller, Harry Brooks (music) and Andy Razaf (lyrics).[1] Waller recorded the original version that year for Victor Records and also later performed the song in the 1943 film Stormy Weather. In a 1941 interview with Eddie "Rochester" Anderson, Fats claimed the song was written while "lodging" in alimony prison, and that is why he was not "misbehaving".
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]