Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2022, 08:23:24 AM »

Morning, boyos. Happy LittleFriday.
Hello, LTG. What's shaking?
Had a good time last night, got the Open Championship on right now, everything's shaking out well.

Any interviews on the docket today?
Tell us more. About how many people showed up? What did you drink? What did you eat? Who is regretting the decision to attend? It's as close to office gossip as I'm getting today.
There were 9 of us there, which included the husband of one of the women who was there to have something to eat, then left after a little bit. (And since one of the women was pregnant and this is Ohio, I guess that counts as 10?) I had the bbq chicken flatbread, which was amazing. Other than a rootbeer, I had a rum and coke, then a shot of Crown vanilla. Don't know if anyone is regretting being there. The wine was certainly flowing, but I don't think anyone overindulged. Overall, very enjoyable evening.
Sounds like fun. That was the flatbread I was eyeing as well. Otherwise it's just pizza.
Wish now that I'd gotten another one to bring home for today. Lol

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2022, 08:32:55 AM »

[...]

So it's PB&J today?

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2022, 08:33:55 AM »

[...]

It's mostly salad for lunch these days, so that's what I'll go with today.

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2022, 08:38:28 AM »

[...]

I'm back on my diet too. Took about a 6 week hiatus and gained 5 lbs. It's a struggle.

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2022, 08:38:35 AM »

I guessed this math equation in 3/6 tries.

🟧🟧🟧🟩🟧🟧
🟩🟧🟩🟧🟩🟩🟧🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Can you guess this equation?
https://numberle.org/?challenge=OCoxKzcrOD0yMw

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2022, 08:43:17 AM »

[...]

Amen, brother.

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2022, 08:43:53 AM »

#Heardle #140

🟥🟥🟥

Boooo!

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2022, 08:48:37 AM »

Filmle
🟩

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2022, 09:21:46 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Fuck sleep anyway.
I think it's one or the other. If you combine the two, you're doing them both wrong.
And I'm apparently not doing enough of either.

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2022, 09:22:08 AM »

Wordle 390 4/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Wordle 390 4/6

🟨
🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Me too!

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2022, 09:22:51 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Fuck sleep anyway.
I think it's one or the other. If you combine the two, you're doing them both wrong.
And I'm apparently not doing enough of either.
I hear that. Such is life.

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2022, 09:23:45 AM »

Can we push this to Page 3 before ClemsonDave arrives??

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2022, 09:38:06 AM »

CI and Ccom's offerings are a snoozefest today. More Alec Bradleys though. You can never have too many of those.  ::)

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2022, 09:50:22 AM »

Can we push this to Page 3 before ClemsonDave arrives??
No!

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2022, 09:57:35 AM »

Wordle 390 4/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨