Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2022, 01:47:06 PM »

Boy, that Joe deal really takes me back. I believe that was the first deal I ever purchased at CF.
That's interesting. Not sure I know what mine is but certain it preexisted Diesel or Nub.
I can't remember my first...does that make me a bad person?
I can't either but I found an old confirmation email from January of 2008 with a Filipe Gregorio mega sampler on it.
Gotta start somewhere.
I remember doing a lot of samplers early on....and different 5 Vegas.... :-[

« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2022, 01:56:37 PM »

Boy, that Joe deal really takes me back. I believe that was the first deal I ever purchased at CF.
That's interesting. Not sure I know what mine is but certain it preexisted Diesel or Nub.
I can't remember my first...does that make me a bad person?
I can't either but I found an old confirmation email from January of 2008 with a Filipe Gregorio mega sampler on it.
Gotta start somewhere.
I remember doing a lot of samplers early on....and different 5 Vegas.... :-[
My early go-to on the course was the La Estrella Cubana. They held up well, I wonder how they would taste these days?

« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2022, 02:16:46 PM »

Boy, that Joe deal really takes me back. I believe that was the first deal I ever purchased at CF.
That's interesting. Not sure I know what mine is but certain it preexisted Diesel or Nub.
I can't remember my first...does that make me a bad person?
I can't either but I found an old confirmation email from January of 2008 with a Filipe Gregorio mega sampler on it.
Gotta start somewhere.
I remember doing a lot of samplers early on....and different 5 Vegas.... :-[
Yes sir. Most were a huge disappointment. The AAA corona and the Classic High Primings were my favorites. I wonder if I would still appreciate them now.

« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2022, 02:31:46 PM »

Boy, that Joe deal really takes me back. I believe that was the first deal I ever purchased at CF.
That's interesting. Not sure I know what mine is but certain it preexisted Diesel or Nub.
I can't remember my first...does that make me a bad person?
I can't either but I found an old confirmation email from January of 2008 with a Filipe Gregorio mega sampler on it.
Gotta start somewhere.
I remember doing a lot of samplers early on....and different 5 Vegas.... :-[
Yes sir. Most were a huge disappointment. The AAA corona and the Classic High Primings were my favorites. I wonder if I would still appreciate them now.
I'd forgotten about the High Primings. Those were good, along with the original AAAs, but the AAA corona was a step above.

« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2022, 02:45:23 PM »

Anyhoo, we should be proud of our 5 pages of bullshit considering we didn't have much to banter about with respect to today's offerings.

« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2022, 02:46:41 PM »

Anyhoo, we should be proud of our 5 pages of bullshit considering we didn't have much to banter about with respect to today's offerings.
These days, we can fill a whole page just with puzzles.

« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2022, 03:04:23 PM »

Boy, that Joe deal really takes me back. I believe that was the first deal I ever purchased at CF.
That's interesting. Not sure I know what mine is but certain it preexisted Diesel or Nub.
I can't remember my first...does that make me a bad person?
I can't either but I found an old confirmation email from January of 2008 with a Filipe Gregorio mega sampler on it.
Gotta start somewhere.
Hamburger is great until you taste prime rib.

« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2022, 03:11:14 PM »

Boy, that Joe deal really takes me back. I believe that was the first deal I ever purchased at CF.
That's interesting. Not sure I know what mine is but certain it preexisted Diesel or Nub.
I can't remember my first...does that make me a bad person?
I can't either but I found an old confirmation email from January of 2008 with a Filipe Gregorio mega sampler on it.
Gotta start somewhere.
Hamburger is great until you taste prime rib.
And boobs are great until...nah, never mind, boobs are always great. Well, unless Oy is posting them, I suppose.

« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2022, 03:11:21 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2022, 03:45:17 PM »

Boy, that Joe deal really takes me back. I believe that was the first deal I ever purchased at CF.
That's interesting. Not sure I know what mine is but certain it preexisted Diesel or Nub.
I can't remember my first...does that make me a bad person?
I can't either but I found an old confirmation email from January of 2008 with a Filipe Gregorio mega sampler on it.
Gotta start somewhere.
Hamburger is great until you taste prime rib.
It's all relative. I still like a burger from time to time.

« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2022, 03:45:44 PM »

Hazzuh!
You may want to have your watch checked.

« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2022, 03:53:52 PM »

Boy, that Joe deal really takes me back. I believe that was the first deal I ever purchased at CF.
That's interesting. Not sure I know what mine is but certain it preexisted Diesel or Nub.
I can't remember my first...does that make me a bad person?
I can't either but I found an old confirmation email from January of 2008 with a Filipe Gregorio mega sampler on it.
Gotta start somewhere.
Hamburger is great until you taste prime rib.
To be honest, I'd go with a good burger over prime rib.  Not crazy about the gobs of fat.  for steak, my go to is a nice filet.

« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2022, 05:16:58 PM »

Boy, that Joe deal really takes me back. I believe that was the first deal I ever purchased at CF.
That's interesting. Not sure I know what mine is but certain it preexisted Diesel or Nub.
I can't remember my first...does that make me a bad person?
I can't either but I found an old confirmation email from January of 2008 with a Filipe Gregorio mega sampler on it.
Gotta start somewhere.
Hamburger is great until you taste prime rib.
It's all relative. I still like a burger from time to time.
It'll definitely get the job done.

« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2022, 05:39:37 PM »

Boy, that Joe deal really takes me back. I believe that was the first deal I ever purchased at CF.
That's interesting. Not sure I know what mine is but certain it preexisted Diesel or Nub.
I can't remember my first...does that make me a bad person?
I can't either but I found an old confirmation email from January of 2008 with a Filipe Gregorio mega sampler on it.
Gotta start somewhere.
Hamburger is great until you taste prime rib.
To be honest, I'd go with a good burger over prime rib.  Not crazy about the gobs of fat.  for steak, my go to is a nice filet.
Ditto, burger over prime rib for me.

« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2022, 05:40:04 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6