Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2022, 11:27:38 AM »

#Heardle #122

️🟩

https://www.heardle.app
#Heardle #122

🟩
Got it in two, but knew it in one...name just didn't come at first.
Plus if you don't type "The" in the bands name, it doesn't come up.
Makes you appreciate the Wordle interface even more. Most of the user experience from these other puzzles leave a lot to be desired.
The filmle one was the most frustrating for me. Didn't even do it the first time you posted it, because I couldn't figure out how to go to the next clue. Didn't realize you HAD to make a guess.
I find numberle to be the most irritating. Filmle is a close 2nd though.

« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2022, 11:50:54 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2022, 11:51:49 AM »

Took a little doing.

Wordle 373 5/6

🟩🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2022, 11:54:08 AM »

#Heardle #122

️🟩

https://www.heardle.app
#Heardle #122

🟩
Got it in two, but knew it in one...name just didn't come at first.
Plus if you don't type "The" in the bands name, it doesn't come up.
Makes you appreciate the Wordle interface even more. Most of the user experience from these other puzzles leave a lot to be desired.
The filmle one was the most frustrating for me. Didn't even do it the first time you posted it, because I couldn't figure out how to go to the next clue. Didn't realize you HAD to make a guess.
I find numberle to be the most irritating. Filmle is a close 2nd though.
Oh, for sure numberle is the biggest pain overall. I was talking strictly interface.

« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2022, 11:54:15 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
Eleven.

« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2022, 11:57:06 AM »

#Heardle #122

️🟩

https://www.heardle.app
#Heardle #122

🟩
Got it in two, but knew it in one...name just didn't come at first.
Plus if you don't type "The" in the bands name, it doesn't come up.
Makes you appreciate the Wordle interface even more. Most of the user experience from these other puzzles leave a lot to be desired.
The filmle one was the most frustrating for me. Didn't even do it the first time you posted it, because I couldn't figure out how to go to the next clue. Didn't realize you HAD to make a guess.
I find numberle to be the most irritating. Filmle is a close 2nd though.
Oh, for sure numberle is the biggest pain overall. I was talking strictly interface.
Also, the stats on filmle don't line up with the actual result. Right now, it shows me as 4/4 for a 100% success rate, which is clearly not the case.

« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2022, 11:58:18 AM »

#Heardle #122

️🟩

https://www.heardle.app
#Heardle #122

🟩
Got it in two, but knew it in one...name just didn't come at first.
Plus if you don't type "The" in the bands name, it doesn't come up.
Makes you appreciate the Wordle interface even more. Most of the user experience from these other puzzles leave a lot to be desired.
The filmle one was the most frustrating for me. Didn't even do it the first time you posted it, because I couldn't figure out how to go to the next clue. Didn't realize you HAD to make a guess.
Yea, bit of a pain isn't it.

« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2022, 11:59:46 AM »

Good day Page4Raz.

« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2022, 12:29:32 PM »

Good day Page4Raz.
Little early to tell yet.

« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2022, 12:29:55 PM »

The Deandays of summer.

« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2022, 01:50:41 PM »

The Deandays of summer.
Pretty nice here today, as far as the DeanDays of Summer go. 71 right now and a nice breeze coming in the doors and windows.

« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2022, 01:51:25 PM »

The Deandays of summer.
Pretty nice here today, as far as the DeanDays of Summer go. 71 right now and a nice breeze coming in the doors and windows.
Looking like the 90s will be back on Thursday and Friday.

« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2022, 02:14:00 PM »

Just about time for grocery shopping. Hazzuh!

« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2022, 03:32:43 PM »

A bit of a hellish day but also very productive. I think I'm gonna wrap it up.

« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2022, 06:21:25 PM »

A bit of a hellish day but also very productive. I think I'm gonna wrap it up.
Yeah, I'm going to knock off early. Have to pick up a couple of guns.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5