Pages: [1] 2

  • Administrator
6/18/2022
« on: June 18, 2022, 01:32:14 AM »

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2022, 04:26:01 AM »

It's a tricky one. Night, lads.

Wordle 364 4/6

🟩🟨
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2022, 08:09:07 AM »

JoeCigar:

Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto (5.0"x50) - 10 / $44.99

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2022, 08:13:45 AM »

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Gurkha Chairman's Select Perfecto  (4.0"x58) - 10 / $49.99

Door #2 - Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro (6.0"x54)  - 10 / $49.99

Door #3 - Rocky Patel Top-Ten Collection -10 / $39.99
includes:
1 x Vintage '90 Robusto (5.5"x50)
1 x Vintage '03 Robusto (5.5"x50)
1 x Vintage '99 Robusto (5.5"x50)
1 x Super Ligero Robusto (5.0"x50)
1 x Decade Cameroon Robusto (5.0"x50)
1 x The Edge Maduro Toro (6.0"x52)
1 x The Edge Corojo Toro (6.0"x52)
1 x Broadleaf Toro (6.0"x52)
1 x Connecticut Toro (6.0"x50)
1 x Royal Vintage Torpedo (6.1"x52)

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2022, 08:41:19 AM »

Morning, all. Crazy winds with the front coming through kept me home today. I've enough trouble controlling my balls in the best of times, don't need any help from gusts up to 27 mph. Postponed until tomorrow.

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2022, 08:50:08 AM »

I guessed this math equation in 4/6 tries.

🟧🟩🟧🟩
🟩🟩🟧🟩🟧🟩
🟧🟩🟩🟩🟩🟧🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Can you guess this equation?
https://numberle.org/?challenge=MSsyKjYrMT0xNA

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2022, 08:50:42 AM »

Morning, all. Crazy winds with the front coming through kept me home today. I've enough trouble controlling my balls in the best of times, don't need any help from gusts up to 27 mph. Postponed until tomorrow.
Windy as all hell here too.

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2022, 09:20:17 AM »

#Heardle #113

️🟩

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2022, 12:51:04 PM »

It's a tricky one. Night, lads.

Wordle 364 4/6

🟩🟨
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I'm not gonna lie, I have 3 letters in place and I'm fucking stumped. I'm literally just trying different combos of other letters and I can't get it.

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2022, 12:52:34 PM »

Finally. Sheesh.

Wordle 364 5/6*

🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2022, 01:33:05 PM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2022, 01:42:19 PM »

Finally. Sheesh.

Wordle 364 5/6*

🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm not going to lie, if you'd have gotten it in 3 I was going to go bang my head on a wall.

On the third guess, I'd picked up the last consonant and owing to the way my incorrect letters were distributed, the solution was the only word I could find.  I still wouldn't believe it.  Twenty minutes I sat there looking at it, racking my brain for some other possibility, some obscure word that I was missing.  I almost resorted to an Internet search.  Finally I just tapped the enter key.  Lo and behold.

Brutal.

I may have to write an analysis of my guesses tomorrow. They illustrate the central challenge of the game - the intersection of recall, reason, chance, and psychology.

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2022, 01:53:53 PM »

Finally. Sheesh.

Wordle 364 5/6*

🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm not going to lie, if you'd have gotten it in 3 I was going to go bang my head on a wall.

On the third guess, I'd picked up the last consonant and owing to the way my incorrect letters were distributed, the solution was the only word I could find.  I still wouldn't believe it.  Twenty minutes I sat there looking at it, racking my brain for some other possibility, some obscure word that I was missing.  I almost resorted to an Internet search.  Finally I just tapped the enter key.  Lo and behold.

Brutal.

I may have to write an analysis of my guesses tomorrow. They illustrate the central challenge of the game - the intersection of recall, reason, chance, and psychology.
I expect this is one of the solutions we'll see articles about saying how people are angry about the difficulty. I'm just glad I eventually figured it out.

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2022, 03:00:58 PM »

Finally. Sheesh.

Wordle 364 5/6*

🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm not going to lie, if you'd have gotten it in 3 I was going to go bang my head on a wall.

On the third guess, I'd picked up the last consonant and owing to the way my incorrect letters were distributed, the solution was the only word I could find.  I still wouldn't believe it.  Twenty minutes I sat there looking at it, racking my brain for some other possibility, some obscure word that I was missing.  I almost resorted to an Internet search.  Finally I just tapped the enter key.  Lo and behold.

Brutal.

I may have to write an analysis of my guesses tomorrow. They illustrate the central challenge of the game - the intersection of recall, reason, chance, and psychology.
I expect this is one of the solutions we'll see articles about saying how people are angry about the difficulty. I'm just glad I eventually figured it out.
Though, I'm not sure what your threat of banging your head against the wall says about my puzzle solving skills.

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2022, 03:04:02 PM »

I guessed this math equation in 4/6 tries.

🟧🟩🟧🟩
🟩🟩🟧🟩🟧🟩
🟧🟩🟩🟩🟩🟧🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Can you guess this equation?
https://numberle.org/?challenge=MSsyKjYrMT0xNA
I guessed this math equation in 3/6 tries.

🟧🟩🟧🟩🟩🟧
🟩🟩🟩🟧🟩🟩🟩🟩

Can you guess this equation?
https://numberle.org/?challenge=MSsyKjYrMT0xNA