Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2022, 06:51:43 AM »

Going out to a winery after work, as one of our managers is leaving the department. Which is a good chance for us all to get together and drink, as if we need an excuse.
Sounds like fun. I hope they're driving everyone home.
I'm not a big wine drinker, so I'll be fine. Everyone else is on their own. Lol

Morning, Tony. Pay day for you?
I received the email stating it's on the way but it hasn't hit the account yet. That email is strange though because sometimes I receive it after the money has hit. I'm confident the account will be funded by no later than tomorrow. Regardless, it has already been spent.
That's usually how it goes.
But this is a 3-pay month for me, so that's always nice.
That is nice. You might have to wait for December to see another one of those.
Correct. It's almost always June/July and December.

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2022, 06:52:09 AM »

We have a thunderstorm rolling through that wasn't originally in my weather app. We're going to my brother's shore house for the weekend so I'm hoping there aren't any more surprises.

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2022, 06:56:05 AM »

We have a thunderstorm rolling through that wasn't originally in my weather app. We're going to my brother's shore house for the weekend so I'm hoping there aren't any more surprises.
Sounds like a fun. I'll have my fingers crossed you have good weather.

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2022, 07:10:15 AM »

We have a thunderstorm rolling through that wasn't originally in my weather app. We're going to my brother's shore house for the weekend so I'm hoping there aren't any more surprises.
Sounds like a fun. I'll have my fingers crossed you have good weather.
My kids just want to go for the home theatre and binge watch Stranger Things so I guess the weather isn't all that important. I'm looking forward to the heated pool, bourbon tasting, and cigars out on the balcony. I can still drink bourbon if it rains so it won't be a total loss.

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2022, 07:30:12 AM »

We have a thunderstorm rolling through that wasn't originally in my weather app. We're going to my brother's shore house for the weekend so I'm hoping there aren't any more surprises.
Sounds like a fun. I'll have my fingers crossed you have good weather.
My kids just want to go for the home theatre and binge watch Stranger Things so I guess the weather isn't all that important. I'm looking forward to the heated pool, bourbon tasting, and cigars out on the balcony. I can still drink bourbon if it rains so it won't be a total loss.
Sounds like my kids on our TN trip, playing in the game room and watching all manner of Stranger Things. Oh, and the pool was a nice diversion a couple of nights.

But the heated pool, bourbon and cigars doesn't sound so bad either. Just don't ash in the pool.  ;D

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2022, 07:51:46 AM »

Rainy start to the day, but they got porches in NJ as well.   ;D

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2022, 07:53:02 AM »

We have a thunderstorm rolling through that wasn't originally in my weather app. We're going to my brother's shore house for the weekend so I'm hoping there aren't any more surprises.
Take a sweatshirt, Sat is supposed to be cooler.

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2022, 07:54:19 AM »

Morning Tony and Dave.

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2022, 08:00:42 AM »

Rainy start to the day, but they got porches in NJ as well.   ;D
Morning, PorchAficionadoDave.

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2022, 08:13:12 AM »

Rainy start to the day, but they got porches in NJ as well.   ;D
Much cooler at least.

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2022, 08:13:55 AM »

Morning Tony and Dave.
Howdy, NJDaveAgain.

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2022, 08:14:28 AM »

Meeting time.

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2022, 08:20:46 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2022, 08:22:17 AM »

Wordle 362 4/6*

🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I was really hoping to get it in 2. Sigh.

Wordle 362 4/6

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2022, 08:37:40 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page2ButWordleIn4Raz.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4