Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
6/16/2022
« on: June 16, 2022, 12:21:55 AM »

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2022, 05:28:55 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Little Friday.

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2022, 05:29:16 AM »

Joe:

Diesel Wicked - 10/39.99

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2022, 05:31:10 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - Gurkha Sultan Box-Press Collection - 10/39.99
  Gurkha Sultan Box-Press Collection contains:
    2 x Gurkha Centurian Sultan BP (6.25”x56)
    2 x Gurkha Warlord Sultan BP (6.25”x56)
    2 x Gurkha Beast Sultan BP (6.25”x56)
    2 x Gurkha Titan Sultan BP (6.25”x56)
    2 x Gurkha Beauty Sultan BP (6.25”x56)

Door #2 - Gilberto Oliva Reserva Noir 550 (Robusto) - 10/34.99

Door #3 - Partagas 5-Star - 5/24.99
  Each Partagas 5-Star Sampler includes:
    1 x Paratagas Black Label Magnifico (6x54)
    1 x Partagas Naturales (5.5x50)
    1 x Partagas Legend Toro Leyenda (6.2x54)
    1 x Partagas Cifuentes Maduro Robusto (5.5x49)
    1 x Partagas Cifuentes Diciembre (5.5x49)

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2022, 05:56:04 AM »

Going out to a winery after work, as one of our managers is leaving the department. Which is a good chance for us all to get together and drink, as if we need an excuse.

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2022, 06:10:40 AM »

Wordle 362 4/6*

🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2022, 06:18:07 AM »

US Open kicks off in less than half an hour. Also, the Premier League match schedule has been released for next season.

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2022, 06:18:57 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Little Friday.
Good morning, Dave. Happy SpendYourPaycheckThursday.

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2022, 06:19:48 AM »

Gonna be another day into the 90s before rain comes through and brings temps down a bit. Perfect looking weekend ahead, maybe even a touch chilly on Saturday with a high of only 67.

Hit a high of 97 yesterday.

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2022, 06:20:10 AM »

Going out to a winery after work, as one of our managers is leaving the department. Which is a good chance for us all to get together and drink, as if we need an excuse.
Sounds like fun. I hope they're driving everyone home.

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2022, 06:26:23 AM »

Going out to a winery after work, as one of our managers is leaving the department. Which is a good chance for us all to get together and drink, as if we need an excuse.
Sounds like fun. I hope they're driving everyone home.
I'm not a big wine drinker, so I'll be fine. Everyone else is on their own. Lol

Morning, Tony. Pay day for you?

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2022, 06:31:55 AM »

Going out to a winery after work, as one of our managers is leaving the department. Which is a good chance for us all to get together and drink, as if we need an excuse.
Sounds like fun. I hope they're driving everyone home.
I'm not a big wine drinker, so I'll be fine. Everyone else is on their own. Lol

Morning, Tony. Pay day for you?
I received the email stating it's on the way but it hasn't hit the account yet. That email is strange though because sometimes I receive it after the money has hit. I'm confident the account will be funded by no later than tomorrow. Regardless, it has already been spent.

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2022, 06:40:39 AM »

Going out to a winery after work, as one of our managers is leaving the department. Which is a good chance for us all to get together and drink, as if we need an excuse.
Sounds like fun. I hope they're driving everyone home.
I'm not a big wine drinker, so I'll be fine. Everyone else is on their own. Lol

Morning, Tony. Pay day for you?
I received the email stating it's on the way but it hasn't hit the account yet. That email is strange though because sometimes I receive it after the money has hit. I'm confident the account will be funded by no later than tomorrow. Regardless, it has already been spent.
That's usually how it goes.

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2022, 06:41:05 AM »

Going out to a winery after work, as one of our managers is leaving the department. Which is a good chance for us all to get together and drink, as if we need an excuse.
Sounds like fun. I hope they're driving everyone home.
I'm not a big wine drinker, so I'll be fine. Everyone else is on their own. Lol

Morning, Tony. Pay day for you?
I received the email stating it's on the way but it hasn't hit the account yet. That email is strange though because sometimes I receive it after the money has hit. I'm confident the account will be funded by no later than tomorrow. Regardless, it has already been spent.
That's usually how it goes.
But this is a 3-pay month for me, so that's always nice.

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2022, 06:44:03 AM »

Going out to a winery after work, as one of our managers is leaving the department. Which is a good chance for us all to get together and drink, as if we need an excuse.
Sounds like fun. I hope they're driving everyone home.
I'm not a big wine drinker, so I'll be fine. Everyone else is on their own. Lol

Morning, Tony. Pay day for you?
I received the email stating it's on the way but it hasn't hit the account yet. That email is strange though because sometimes I receive it after the money has hit. I'm confident the account will be funded by no later than tomorrow. Regardless, it has already been spent.
That's usually how it goes.
But this is a 3-pay month for me, so that's always nice.
That is nice. You might have to wait for December to see another one of those.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4