Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2022, 09:13:41 AM »

Joe's Jambalaya:

Alec Bradley Tempus Terra Novo (5.0"x50) - 10 / $39.99
Drew Estate Traditional Sampler - 10 / $39.99
includes:
2 - Undercrown Shade Gran Toro (6.0"x 52)
2 - Herrera Esteli Habano Toro Especial (6.0"x 52)
2 - Nica Rustica El Brujito (6.0"x 52)
2 - Joya de Nicaragua Black Toro (6.0"x 52)
2 - Undercrown Maduro Gran Toro (6.0"x 52)
Camacho Scorpion Sun Grown Robusto (5.0"x50) - 5 / $22.50
Macanudo Inspirado Orange Robusto Extra - 10 / $37.50

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2022, 09:17:53 AM »

Happy Saint Anthony's Day! Who's celebrating?
I'm celebrating by getting back to the grind!

Morning, all. Digging through work emails now. Only 125 in there, not too bad.
125 isn't too bad. I'm sure it's mostly junk anyway. It was fun while it lasted.
Indeed, only a handful that actually need my attention.
What really needs my attention right now is the laundry. Lol
I've got some dishes to do. The kitchen is completely out of commission and I'm just happy I installed that new sink in the basement recently.
Do you have an estimate for when they'll be done?
Everybody has been asking me the same. I should probably ask the general contractor. Therefore, the answer would be no. Original estimate was 6-8 weeks. But to no fault of theirs there were delays in starting. They only rendered the kitchen unusable on Friday, so that's where I start the clock.

Pretty sure the wife started the clock when the a/c was disconnected... About two months ago.
That's when my wife would've started the clock too. Lol
And I understand all that but at the same time, I haven't paid the GC a dime. I purchased the cabinets, the appliances, as well as paid for the permit and the architect. So I've spent a pretty penny so far but none has gone to the guys actually doing the work.

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2022, 09:24:19 AM »

[...]

That's good, it's the only thing keeping them working, knowing they still have to get to pay day.

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2022, 09:29:04 AM »

I guessed this math equation in 4/6 tries.

🟧🟧🟧🟧
🟧🟧🟧🟩🟧🟩
🟩🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧🟩🟧🟩🟧
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Can you guess this equation?
https://numberle.org/?challenge=Ni02NC84KzQ9Mg

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2022, 09:31:46 AM »

Happy Saint Anthony's Day! Who's celebrating?
Of course!

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2022, 09:32:31 AM »

Happy Saint Anthony's Day! Who's celebrating?
Of course!

St. Anthony of Padua was born Fernando Martins de Bulhões in Portugal in 1195 to a very wealthy family. As many Italian-Americans know, he is the patron saint of lost things. He was one of the most rapidly canonized saints in the history of the church. He is remembered for his unconditional love and devotion towards the poor and the sick. Today, he is still celebrated in many areas of the world.

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2022, 09:33:42 AM »

Happy Saint Anthony's Day! Who's celebrating?
Of course!

St. Anthony of Padua was born Fernando Martins de Bulhões in Portugal in 1195 to a very wealthy family. As many Italian-Americans know, he is the patron saint of lost things. He was one of the most rapidly canonized saints in the history of the church. He is remembered for his unconditional love and devotion towards the poor and the sick. Today, he is still celebrated in many areas of the world.

1. Italians commonly eat bread on this day. This tradition is based on an episode that happened in Padua when a woman was making bread and found her son drowning in a bucket of water. She prayed to St. Anthony and said that if she was able to get her son back, she would donate bread equal to the weight of her son to the poor. Her son was saved and therefore, the bread is extremely symbolic.
2. St. Anthony entered the Monastery at the age of only fifteen.
3. Statues and images of St. Anthony usually show him with baby Jesus, a book, or a Lilly.
4. Anthony was the most celebrated of St. Francis of Assisi’s and in 1946, Pope Pius XII declared him a doctor of the church.
5. He preached throughout Northern Italy until he died at age 36.

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2022, 09:35:43 AM »

Lets have some bread!

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2022, 09:37:59 AM »

Big Papi by David Ortiz Toro
(6.0"x54)Pack of 5
| MSRP: $0.00 per cigar

In Stock
4.14 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$5.00
per cigar
$24.99 total price

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2022, 09:40:40 AM »

Happy Saint Anthony's Day! Who's celebrating?
I'm celebrating by getting back to the grind!

Morning, all. Digging through work emails now. Only 125 in there, not too bad.
125 isn't too bad. I'm sure it's mostly junk anyway. It was fun while it lasted.
Indeed, only a handful that actually need my attention.
What really needs my attention right now is the laundry. Lol
I've got some dishes to do. The kitchen is completely out of commission and I'm just happy I installed that new sink in the basement recently.
When the kitchen is out of commission, you should switch to paper plates!

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2022, 09:42:42 AM »

[...]

So will the AC be turned on prior to completion of the job or only when it's all done?

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2022, 09:43:09 AM »

Lets have some bread!
You had me at bread.

Morning, FunFactsDave.

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2022, 10:01:35 AM »

Happy Saint Anthony's Day! Who's celebrating?
Of course!

St. Anthony of Padua was born Fernando Martins de Bulhões in Portugal in 1195 to a very wealthy family. As many Italian-Americans know, he is the patron saint of lost things. He was one of the most rapidly canonized saints in the history of the church. He is remembered for his unconditional love and devotion towards the poor and the sick. Today, he is still celebrated in many areas of the world.
I didn't know he was Ferdinand Martin of Buttholes. Learn something new every day.

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2022, 10:05:57 AM »

Victor Sinclair Primeros Churchill
(7.0"x50)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $7.00 per cigar

In Stock
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$3.00
per cigar
$29.99 total price
SAVE 57%

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2022, 10:06:53 AM »

Happy Saint Anthony's Day! Who's celebrating?
I'm celebrating by getting back to the grind!

Morning, all. Digging through work emails now. Only 125 in there, not too bad.
125 isn't too bad. I'm sure it's mostly junk anyway. It was fun while it lasted.
Indeed, only a handful that actually need my attention.
What really needs my attention right now is the laundry. Lol
I've got some dishes to do. The kitchen is completely out of commission and I'm just happy I installed that new sink in the basement recently.
When the kitchen is out of commission, you should switch to paper plates!
Trying not to be too wasteful but yes, we are definitely also using paper plates also.

Unfortunately, my 16 year-old insisted on hosting a soirée to commemorate her most recent birthday. It was supposed to be a picnic but since we had thunder storms rolling through here yesterday, they picnicked in the attic instead and hence all the dishes.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6