Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #180 on: June 14, 2014, 04:38:22 PM »

Now for an EPC Elencos torp.  Resting since March '12.
I had a well rested one recently and it was dee-lish.

Indeed.  I have had a few more burn issues with the Elencos line overall compared to his other lines, though.  Nothing major, but enough touch ups that it was worth noting.  Excellent flavors.

And wouldn't you know that this one had a major burn issue.  Got about halfway down and it went out, refused to re-light.  cut off the end and got it to relight but it went back out and wouldn't burn.  That is some Gurkha quality shit there.  Sheesh on EP Carillo.

« Reply #181 on: June 14, 2014, 04:49:36 PM »

Oh, and Tony, did you come up with the "banter elder" or was that software assigned?
That's me funnin'.  You no likey?
Just curious.  Fine with me.  Yardwork day.  Packing.  Change of plans.  Family business in Oklahoma on Tuesday then down to our much rescheduled trip to visit Tim and fam.

« Reply #182 on: June 14, 2014, 04:52:23 PM »

Mike didn't want the avi I gave him so I'm using it myself. fuck him.

LAdC robusto and water here.
Hey, just didn't get a chance to put up ANY avatar yet.  Afternoon Dean.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #183 on: June 14, 2014, 05:11:53 PM »

Mike didn't want the avi I gave him so I'm using it myself. fuck him.

LAdC robusto and water here.
Hey, just didn't get a chance to put up ANY avatar yet.  Afternoon Dean.

you, busy?
thought you were mad at me.

« Reply #184 on: June 14, 2014, 05:13:00 PM »

Mike didn't want the avi I gave him so I'm using it myself. fuck him.

LAdC robusto and water here.
Hey, just didn't get a chance to put up ANY avatar yet.  Afternoon Dean.

you, busy?
thought you were mad at me.
Moi?  Always funnin'…
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #185 on: June 14, 2014, 05:13:33 PM »

601 Blue lit plain old ice water on the side.
its been a while since I've had a 601 blue. Must put it on my list for tonight.

Either they have changed or I have one or the other because the newer ones taste different to me, not bad but not as good.

they have changed. just not the same. don't know but I think the blend changed and the factory.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #186 on: June 14, 2014, 05:17:38 PM »

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/samplers/60352/don-pepin-garcia-serie-jj-belicoso-5-pack/

Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Belicoso 5-Pack
Share:  Email
A wonderful cigar bearing the name of its world renowned maker.

Don ’Pepin’ Garcia is currently making some of the world’s finest cigars. More often than not, the name Tatuaje comes to mind immediately upon hearing his name. This is just one of his masterpieces which are known to rival the flavor, character and experience of your finest Cuban cigars.

Serie JJ is another. Created by Pepin and his son Jaime, the 5.75"x52 Belicoso employs a wonderful blend of Nicaraguan Corojo and Criollo long-leaf tobaccos inside a flavorful Broadleaf Maduro wrapper. The result is a medium to full-bodied smoke layered with deep, rich flavors. The aroma is spicy and sweet, complementing the smooth, leathery, and earthy flavors perfectly.

Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ is handmade in Miami, in order to maintain a high level of quality control, making this a rare treat for the senses. Quantity is extremely limited.

Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Belicoso 5-Pack (5.7"x52)   5 CIGARS      $24.50

Logged

glassken

« Reply #187 on: June 14, 2014, 05:27:14 PM »

Mike didn't want the avi I gave him so I'm using it myself. fuck him.

LAdC robusto and water here.
Hey, just didn't get a chance to put up ANY avatar yet.  Afternoon Dean.

you, busy?
thought you were mad at me.
Moi?  Always funnin'…
Me too. I was kidding. I'm not mad at the fucking State of Louisiana!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #188 on: June 14, 2014, 05:36:29 PM »

Mike didn't want the avi I gave him so I'm using it myself. fuck him.

LAdC robusto and water here.
Hey, just didn't get a chance to put up ANY avatar yet.  Afternoon Dean.

you, busy?
thought you were mad at me.
Moi?  Always funnin'…
Me too. I was kidding. I'm not mad at the fucking State of Louisiana!

wow Ken, your nose just grew 8".

« Reply #189 on: June 14, 2014, 05:36:51 PM »

Mike didn't want the avi I gave him so I'm using it myself. fuck him.

LAdC robusto and water here.
Hey, just didn't get a chance to put up ANY avatar yet.  Afternoon Dean.

you, busy?
thought you were mad at me.
Moi?  Always funnin'…
Me too. I was kidding. I'm not mad at the fucking State of Louisiana!
Hell I am mad at the State of LA and I don't even live there anymore.

« Reply #190 on: June 14, 2014, 05:38:17 PM »

Well aged LP Undercrown lit now with a Lazy Magnolia Jefferson Stout to sip on.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #191 on: June 14, 2014, 05:41:13 PM »

good time for a nap. doing nothing really wore me out.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #192 on: June 14, 2014, 05:47:29 PM »

Mike didn't want the avi I gave him so I'm using it myself. fuck him.

LAdC robusto and water here.
Hey, just didn't get a chance to put up ANY avatar yet.  Afternoon Dean.

you, busy?
thought you were mad at me.
Moi?  Always funnin'…
Me too. I was kidding. I'm not mad at the fucking State of Louisiana!

wow Ken, your nose just grew 8".
Dean, I'll be back later. I need to show warden my 8" nose!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #193 on: June 14, 2014, 06:49:45 PM »

Mike didn't want the avi I gave him so I'm using it myself. fuck him.

LAdC robusto and water here.
Hey, just didn't get a chance to put up ANY avatar yet.  Afternoon Dean.

you, busy?
thought you were mad at me.
Moi?  Always funnin'…
Me too. I was kidding. I'm not mad at the fucking State of Louisiana!

wow Ken, your nose just grew 8".
Dean, I'll be back later. I need to show warden my 8" nose!
Wow! Talk about breaking the banter! I guess I need to quit talking about sports, and the behavioral characteristics of mob/herd mentality! Maybe I just need to SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #194 on: June 14, 2014, 07:14:09 PM »

Sheesh.