Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #135 on: June 14, 2014, 01:34:24 PM »

After that cheese steak distraction, I'm back with a CRV DC and some coffee.

Can't upload the pictures because even at the absolute minimum settings on my phone, the photos are too large.  Goddamn sheesh.
I had to shrink the picture of Max way down.  As it is I'm trying to figure out at which point I'll need the purge the images, avvys, and or posts.

Guess I'll just use imgur.

CRV: http://imgur.com/7lDfi2L

Pci 2: http://imgur.com/t0IDIMH
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #136 on: June 14, 2014, 01:36:07 PM »

After that cheese steak distraction, I'm back with a CRV DC and some coffee.

Can't upload the pictures because even at the absolute minimum settings on my phone, the photos are too large.  Goddamn sheesh.
I had to shrink the picture of Max way down.  As it is I'm trying to figure out at which point I'll need the purge the images, avvys, and or posts.

Guess I'll just use imgur.

CRV: http://imgur.com/7lDfi2L
Be careful, that advisory looks serious.

Indeed.

It actually just recommends that you thoroughly toast the foot to get an even burn, but it reminds me of the labels they used to put on the Edge.  For "Professional Smokers" or something stupid like that.

« Reply #137 on: June 14, 2014, 01:37:26 PM »

After that cheese steak distraction, I'm back with a CRV DC and some coffee.

Can't upload the pictures because even at the absolute minimum settings on my phone, the photos are too large.  Goddamn sheesh.
I had to shrink the picture of Max way down.  As it is I'm trying to figure out at which point I'll need the purge the images, avvys, and or posts.

Guess I'll just use imgur.

CRV: http://imgur.com/7lDfi2L
Be careful, that advisory looks serious.
I hadn't looked that closely.  But now that I do, is that cigar giving birth?
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #138 on: June 14, 2014, 01:39:26 PM »

After that cheese steak distraction, I'm back with a CRV DC and some coffee.

Can't upload the pictures because even at the absolute minimum settings on my phone, the photos are too large.  Goddamn sheesh.
I had to shrink the picture of Max way down.  As it is I'm trying to figure out at which point I'll need the purge the images, avvys, and or posts.

Guess I'll just use imgur.

CRV: http://imgur.com/7lDfi2L
Be careful, that advisory looks serious.
I hadn't looked that closely.  But now that I do, is that cigar giving birth?

Twins.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #139 on: June 14, 2014, 01:42:03 PM »

@Chip:  Look what my son is wearing today.  WTF?  Don't even know where that came from.   ;D
It wasn't me I swear!  Nice shirt Tony!
LOL!  I wasn't that worried.
Handsome kid, he must look like his mother!

« Reply #140 on: June 14, 2014, 01:43:46 PM »

After that cheese steak distraction, I'm back with a CRV DC and some coffee.

Can't upload the pictures because even at the absolute minimum settings on my phone, the photos are too large.  Goddamn sheesh.
I had to shrink the picture of Max way down.  As it is I'm trying to figure out at which point I'll need the purge the images, avvys, and or posts.

Guess I'll just use imgur.

CRV: http://imgur.com/7lDfi2L
Be careful, that advisory looks serious.
I hadn't looked that closely.  But now that I do, is that cigar giving birth?

Twins.
No seriously, does that cigar have a fuse?  It looks like 1/2 inch of a corona is sticking out of a Churchill sized cigar.

« Reply #141 on: June 14, 2014, 01:43:54 PM »

After that cheese steak distraction, I'm back with a CRV DC and some coffee.

Can't upload the pictures because even at the absolute minimum settings on my phone, the photos are too large.  Goddamn sheesh.
I had to shrink the picture of Max way down.  As it is I'm trying to figure out at which point I'll need the purge the images, avvys, and or posts.

Guess I'll just use imgur.

CRV: http://imgur.com/7lDfi2L
Be careful, that advisory looks serious.
I hadn't looked that closely.  But now that I do, is that cigar giving birth?
I didn't notice that the first time. Good eye, boss.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #142 on: June 14, 2014, 01:44:02 PM »

After that cheese steak distraction, I'm back with a CRV DC and some coffee.

Can't upload the pictures because even at the absolute minimum settings on my phone, the photos are too large.  Goddamn sheesh.
I had to shrink the picture of Max way down.  As it is I'm trying to figure out at which point I'll need the purge the images, avvys, and or posts.

Guess I'll just use imgur.

CRV: http://imgur.com/7lDfi2L
Be careful, that advisory looks serious.

Indeed.

It actually just recommends that you thoroughly toast the foot to get an even burn, but it reminds me of the labels they used to put on the Edge.  For "Professional Smokers" or something stupid like that.
It sorta looks like Crime Scene Tape to me...  Maybe it's what the gangsters smoke..?
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #143 on: June 14, 2014, 01:47:05 PM »

After that cheese steak distraction, I'm back with a CRV DC and some coffee.

Can't upload the pictures because even at the absolute minimum settings on my phone, the photos are too large.  Goddamn sheesh.
I had to shrink the picture of Max way down.  As it is I'm trying to figure out at which point I'll need the purge the images, avvys, and or posts.

Guess I'll just use imgur.

CRV: http://imgur.com/7lDfi2L
Be careful, that advisory looks serious.
I hadn't looked that closely.  But now that I do, is that cigar giving birth?

Twins.
No seriously, does that cigar have a fuse?  It looks like 1/2 inch of a corona is sticking out of a Churchill sized cigar.

Oh, I thought you were just being intentionally obtuse.

Yeah, that's the Entubars "thing."  They have a ligero core extend a quarter inch or so from the foot from the end of the cigar.  The v32 has a larger ligero core, 32RG (as opposed to 24 or so it looks like on the others).  Makes the first few puffs a bit different than the follow up.

 EDIT:

And given that extended core, thus the advisory sticker.  You really have to toast it to get it to burn straight.  Once it goes, it's pretty much perfect, but I could see newer smokes just not being able to get it going.

« Reply #144 on: June 14, 2014, 01:47:15 PM »

@Chip:  Look what my son is wearing today.  WTF?  Don't even know where that came from.   ;D
It wasn't me I swear!  Nice shirt Tony!
LOL!  I wasn't that worried.
Handsome kid, he must look like his mother!
Thanks.  Not sure where the looks come from.  Mailman is handsome?  If you met the Mrs. you'd retract that post.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #145 on: June 14, 2014, 01:51:07 PM »

Ash just fell off a bit over 2 inches.    http://imgur.com/uuxixfh

« Reply #146 on: June 14, 2014, 01:52:14 PM »

[...]

Well shit, I never heard of that before.  Makes sense though.  Always thought entubar just meant it came in a tube.  Still learning shit after all these years smoking cigars.  Now I've gotta try one.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #147 on: June 14, 2014, 01:55:21 PM »

[...]

Entubar actually refers to the entubado method they use for rolling the cigars.  The ligero core is just B&A being random.  But it burns and tastes great, so random is just fine.

« Reply #148 on: June 14, 2014, 02:01:58 PM »

So phase two was adding the calendar. If you check out the help tab, it walks you through adding a calendar entry.  In phase three I hope to add a blog area for Will and an enabling area for Joe.  :D
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #149 on: June 14, 2014, 02:03:27 PM »

So phase two was adding the calendar. If you check out the help tab, it walks you through adding a calendar entry.  In phase three I hope to add a blog area for Will and an enabling area for Joe.   :Dave

The lack of updates will be CB's fault.

Just laying the groundwork.