« Reply #105 on: June 14, 2014, 12:01:17 PM »

OK boys, gotta make a Home Depot run.  Gonna make a 2nd attempt at installing a TV wall mount for wifey's recently divorced friend.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #106 on: June 14, 2014, 12:07:28 PM »

Morning, men.  Whats on fire?
RP Lite connie x-out. Very good morning smoke with coffee.  Mornin Will.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #107 on: June 14, 2014, 12:08:37 PM »

Morning, men.  Whats on fire?
afternoon Will. just lit a MOW toro.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #108 on: June 14, 2014, 12:09:54 PM »

'bout to put on my long johns here.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #109 on: June 14, 2014, 12:17:06 PM »

@Chip:  Look what my son is wearing today.  WTF?  Don't even know where that came from.   ;D
It wasn't me I swear!  Nice shirt Tony!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #110 on: June 14, 2014, 12:18:29 PM »

Good morning guys.
Hey, Chip. Sorry about the rant on sports, and our State. I understand the appeal of sports, but not why our politicians have continually fucked us. I guess, because they can.
Good morning Ken, gotta love the way out state hits you at the drivers license place. I got hit with a extra 360.00 fee because they claimed the license plate on a car we sold did not have it's plate turned in within 10 days of canceling the insurance on it.  Cash only of course at the DMV, they told me I could dispute it if I could provide all the proper documentation from 3 years ago.
Years back, a St. Louis Rams Player (driver), and his friend was pulled over on the interstate by the local Washington Park Police.  The interstate goes through their city limits.  The Rams Player had $150,000 on him. When asked, he said he was on his way to a car dealer to purchase a new car."  The police said it was to be used for drug money and took the money.  A week later the Rams Player with his lawyer showed up at the police department and requested the return of his $150,000.  The police said the money could not be returned due to a local ordinance that requires a written request within 3 days of the money being confiscated, otherwise it would be divided between 3 local cities, all of which the interstate goes through.  The money had already been processed.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #111 on: June 14, 2014, 12:19:18 PM »

'bout to put on my long johns here.
we're half way through June and your still wearing long johns, Sheesh!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #112 on: June 14, 2014, 12:23:01 PM »

warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Well, at least she noticed you were gone. That's something, I suppose.
Must have been the post count.   ;D
Ladies love post counts.
LMAO!  Let's just hope they never come on here and read half this shit.  I don't wanna get a subpoena for posts.
If she'd read the banter, at least she would know where Dean's at.. :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #113 on: June 14, 2014, 12:32:52 PM »

@Chip:  Look what my son is wearing today.  WTF?  Don't even know where that came from.   ;D
Kids are great...!  My 5 year old grand-daughter is going to be the flower girl in a wedding late this afternoon.  I asked her, "why do you need to put flowers down...?"  She said, "because the bride has to step on each one of them..!"  I said, "well, mix them up real good so she'll have to hopscotch down the aisle..."
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #114 on: June 14, 2014, 12:36:49 PM »

'bout to put on my long johns here.
we're half way through June and your still wearing long johns, Sheesh!
the sun is coming out and it's up to 61° here.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #115 on: June 14, 2014, 12:38:31 PM »

@Chip:  Look what my son is wearing today.  WTF?  Don't even know where that came from.   ;D
Kids are great...!  My 5 year old grand-daughter is going to be the flower girl in a wedding late this afternoon.  I asked her, "why do you need to put flowers down...?"  She said, "because the bride has to step on each one of them..!"  I said, "well, mix them up real good so she'll have to hopscotch down the aisle..."
your always the troublemaker,  BD!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #116 on: June 14, 2014, 12:41:57 PM »

'bout to put on my long johns here.
we're half way through June and your still wearing long johns, Sheesh!
the sun is coming out and it's up to 61° here.
61 degrees sounds good to me...  Ever since I went to Texas years ago, I've never been able to cool back off..
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #117 on: June 14, 2014, 12:45:10 PM »

@Chip:  Look what my son is wearing today.  WTF?  Don't even know where that came from.   ;D
Kids are great...!  My 5 year old grand-daughter is going to be the flower girl in a wedding late this afternoon.  I asked her, "why do you need to put flowers down...?"  She said, "because the bride has to step on each one of them..!"  I said, "well, mix them up real good so she'll have to hopscotch down the aisle..."
your always the troublemaker,  BD!
The benefits of being a grandparent.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #118 on: June 14, 2014, 12:48:26 PM »

warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Well, at least she noticed you were gone. That's something, I suppose.
Must have been the post count.   ;D
Ladies love post counts.
LMAO!  Let's just hope they never come on here and read half this shit.  I don't wanna get a subpoena for posts.
If she'd read the banter, at least she would know where Dean's at.. :)

it's about the only social networking site she's not on. I thought about signing on to facespace or mybook to have some type of relationship with her but figured she wouldn't friend me.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #119 on: June 14, 2014, 12:50:02 PM »

warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Well, at least she noticed you were gone. That's something, I suppose.
Must have been the post count.   ;D
Ladies love post counts.
LMAO!  Let's just hope they never come on here and read half this shit.  I don't wanna get a subpoena for posts.
If she'd read the banter, at least she would know where Dean's at.. :)

it's about the only social networking site she's not on. I thought about signing on to facespace or mybook to have some type of relationship with her but figured she wouldn't friend me.
Mmmmm, playing hard to get... I like it...!