dwgbryant

« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2014, 11:24:35 AM »

warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Well, at least she noticed you were gone. That's something, I suppose.

haha, yeah, surprised me.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2014, 11:25:04 AM »

Good morning everyone...!

morning BD.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2014, 11:30:23 AM »

warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Well, at least she noticed you were gone. That's something, I suppose.
I didn't know that you split up,  Deano.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2014, 11:31:44 AM »

No jam...so banter here for good cigar deals.
Oy, you learned it the right way. I can't even find someone to speak English correctly here. Oh, and the State of Louisiana wants to take my driver's license! Crazy. Oh, and they said even if they made a mistake, I still have to pay $60.00. I'm moving if they do charge that, just on general principle. They can sell my rent house, and give it to someone who has NOT paid them a Million dollars worth of taxes!
I am tired of this state. Says I owe $13,000 back taxes. Called about it, and has to do with my Dad's estate. Sister got that, and he was barely solvent, with Mom's and his medical bill's. Better be a mistake, cause they say I can't drive!!! Fucking stupid state. He was working for the State when he died! Stupid bitch I talked to said she sent a letter, This state is fucked up!
When my brother divorced his wife, he ended up with the house.  Years later when he went to sell the house he found a lean against it by the state for $500.  Even thou his wife's name had been removed from the deed, she failed to pay her state income tax, so they put a lean on his property.  His lawyer said, "it's cheaper to pay the $500, then it would be to pay lawyer fees to take them to court."  He also said, "the state knows this."  So, he paid the $500 so he could sell his house.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2014, 11:33:43 AM »

Good morning everyone...!

morning BD.
Hello Dean...., how your enjoying the weekend.

« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2014, 11:35:34 AM »

warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Well, at least she noticed you were gone. That's something, I suppose.
Must have been the post count.   ;D
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2014, 11:47:19 AM »

warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Well, at least she noticed you were gone. That's something, I suppose.
I didn't know that you split up,  Deano.
we didn't.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2014, 11:49:03 AM »

Good morning everyone...!

morning BD.
Hello Dean...., how your enjoying the weekend.
quiet and relaxing so far.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2014, 11:49:53 AM »

warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Well, at least she noticed you were gone. That's something, I suppose.
Must have been the post count.   ;D
I blame nobody but my wife.

« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2014, 11:55:21 AM »

warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Well, at least she noticed you were gone. That's something, I suppose.
Must have been the post count.   ;D
Ladies love post counts.

« Reply #100 on: June 14, 2014, 11:55:46 AM »

warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Well, at least she noticed you were gone. That's something, I suppose.
Must have been the post count.   ;D
I blame nobody but my wife.
She's a woman, so she's thinking the same thing about you right now. Haha.

« Reply #101 on: June 14, 2014, 11:56:08 AM »

@Chip:  Look what my son is wearing today.  WTF?  Don't even know where that came from.   ;D

Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #102 on: June 14, 2014, 11:58:16 AM »

warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Well, at least she noticed you were gone. That's something, I suppose.
Must have been the post count.   ;D
I blame nobody but my wife.
She's a woman, so she's thinking the same thing about you right now. Haha.
probably.

« Reply #103 on: June 14, 2014, 11:58:38 AM »

warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Well, at least she noticed you were gone. That's something, I suppose.
Must have been the post count.   ;D
Ladies love post counts.
LMAO!  Let's just hope they never come on here and read half this shit.  I don't wanna get a subpoena for posts.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/14/2014
« Reply #104 on: June 14, 2014, 11:59:52 AM »

Morning, men.  Whats on fire?