Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2022, 01:23:35 PM »

Got myself started on Manifest....not bad.  Kind of an alt-Lost.

« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2022, 01:24:28 PM »

Got myself started on Manifest....not bad.  Kind of an alt-Lost.
It's no Bridgerton mind you, but not bad escapism.

« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2022, 01:34:38 PM »

Got myself started on Manifest....not bad.  Kind of an alt-Lost.
I think I'm still reeling from the poor execution of the Lost finale.

« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2022, 01:36:22 PM »

Friday Afternoon!

« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2022, 02:16:41 PM »

Busy afternoon/evening ahead. Taking the youngest to get her 5GWifi booster, then picking up the oldest from her friend's house. Home to make dinner, back out to grocery store to pick up rum and stuff for pasta salad to bring to a friend's house tomorrow, then a haircut. I'm already exhausted thinking about it. Hazzuh!

« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2022, 02:59:03 PM »

Busy afternoon/evening ahead. Taking the youngest to get her 5GWifi booster, then picking up the oldest from her friend's house. Home to make dinner, back out to grocery store to pick up rum and stuff for pasta salad to bring to a friend's house tomorrow, then a haircut. I'm already exhausted thinking about it. Hazzuh!
At least I don't have to worry about haircuts.  :D

« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2022, 05:04:38 PM »

Busy afternoon/evening ahead. Taking the youngest to get her 5GWifi booster, then picking up the oldest from her friend's house. Home to make dinner, back out to grocery store to pick up rum and stuff for pasta salad to bring to a friend's house tomorrow, then a haircut. I'm already exhausted thinking about it. Hazzuh!
At least I don't have to worry about haircuts.  :D
I almost wish I didn't. I have to buzz it every 2 weeks or so or it starts to get too fuzzy.

« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2022, 07:56:10 PM »

Busy afternoon/evening ahead. Taking the youngest to get her 5GWifi booster, then picking up the oldest from her friend's house. Home to make dinner, back out to grocery store to pick up rum and stuff for pasta salad to bring to a friend's house tomorrow, then a haircut. I'm already exhausted thinking about it. Hazzuh!
At least I don't have to worry about haircuts.  :D
I almost wish I didn't. I have to buzz it every 2 weeks or so or it starts to get too fuzzy.
TWSS

« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2022, 08:18:09 PM »

Busy afternoon/evening ahead. Taking the youngest to get her 5GWifi booster, then picking up the oldest from her friend's house. Home to make dinner, back out to grocery store to pick up rum and stuff for pasta salad to bring to a friend's house tomorrow, then a haircut. I'm already exhausted thinking about it. Hazzuh!
You put rum in your pasta salad.  I'll have to try that!

« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2022, 08:55:28 PM »

Busy afternoon/evening ahead. Taking the youngest to get her 5GWifi booster, then picking up the oldest from her friend's house. Home to make dinner, back out to grocery store to pick up rum and stuff for pasta salad to bring to a friend's house tomorrow, then a haircut. I'm already exhausted thinking about it. Hazzuh!
You put rum in your pasta salad.  I'll have to try that!
Really help takes the edge off.

« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2022, 09:12:35 PM »

Mark Twain Riverboat

« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2022, 10:23:35 PM »

Busy afternoon/evening ahead. Taking the youngest to get her 5GWifi booster, then picking up the oldest from her friend's house. Home to make dinner, back out to grocery store to pick up rum and stuff for pasta salad to bring to a friend's house tomorrow, then a haircut. I'm already exhausted thinking about it. Hazzuh!
You put rum in your pasta salad.  I'll have to try that!
That does sound yummy.

« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2022, 10:26:24 PM »

In three. 'Night, lads.

Wordle 349 3/6

🟨🟩🟨
🟨🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Same. Wife got it in 2.

Wordle 349 3/6*

🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Wordle 349 3/6

🟨🟩
🟨🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hey, me too!

By the way, my wife also got it in 2, @LuvTooGolf. I'm assuming they both used the same first word which contained all the letters.

« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2022, 11:07:41 PM »

In three. 'Night, lads.

Wordle 349 3/6

🟨🟩🟨
🟨🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Same. Wife got it in 2.

Wordle 349 3/6*

🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Wordle 349 3/6

🟨🟩
🟨🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hey, me too!

By the way, my wife also got it in 2, @LuvTooGolf. I'm assuming they both used the same first word which contained all the letters.
She had 4 of 5 letters on her first guess, 2 of which were in the right place. Even a blind squirrel, you know?

« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2022, 11:08:44 PM »

In three. 'Night, lads.

Wordle 349 3/6

🟨🟩🟨
🟨🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Same. Wife got it in 2.

Wordle 349 3/6*

🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Wordle 349 3/6

🟨🟩
🟨🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hey, me too!

By the way, my wife also got it in 2, @LuvTooGolf. I'm assuming they both used the same first word which contained all the letters.
She had 4 of 5 letters on her first guess, 2 of which were in the right place. Even a blind squirrel, you know?
But that WOULD be a good first word.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]