Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2022, 09:39:14 AM »

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2022, 09:39:35 AM »

Talk with you later BackToBedRaz.
Not back to bed today. Gotta do the church gig this morning. Here early to do a little dialing in of the new guitar.

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2022, 09:40:02 AM »

Morning Dave, bots. Getting ready to head out to see the new Downton Abbey movie.
Brittany Spears...Downton Abbey....hmmm

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2022, 09:40:47 AM »

Talk with you later BackToBedRaz.
Not back to bed today. Gotta do the church gig this morning. Here early to do a little dialing in of the new guitar.
No yawning during the sermon now.

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2022, 09:41:00 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 9
Overachieving today. 15.

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2022, 10:05:55 AM »

Morning Dave, bots. Getting ready to head out to see the new Downton Abbey movie.
Brittany Spears...Downton Abbey....hmmm
I don't listen to Britney, but I also don't exist in a vacuum. Like Personal Jesus, who hasn't heard that at every wedding they've been to in the last 15 years?

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2022, 10:06:21 AM »

Morning Dave, bots. Getting ready to head out to see the new Downton Abbey movie.
Brittany Spears...Downton Abbey....hmmm
I don't listen to Britney, but I also don't exist in a vacuum. Like Personal Jesus, who hasn't heard that at every wedding they've been to in the last 15 years?
As for Downton Abbey, yes, I love me some Downton Abbey.

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2022, 10:06:54 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 9
5

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2022, 10:08:05 AM »

Morning Dave, bots. Getting ready to head out to see the new Downton Abbey movie.
Brittany Spears...Downton Abbey....hmmm
I don't listen to Britney, but I also don't exist in a vacuum. Like Personal Jesus, who hasn't heard that at every wedding they've been to in the last 15 years?
As for Downton Abbey, yes, I love me some Downton Abbey.
Movie starts in 2 minutes, and right now it's me and 3 old ladies. Lol

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2022, 10:10:04 AM »

Morning Dave, bots. Getting ready to head out to see the new Downton Abbey movie.
Brittany Spears...Downton Abbey....hmmm
I don't listen to Britney, but I also don't exist in a vacuum. Like Personal Jesus, who hasn't heard that at every wedding they've been to in the last 15 years?
I can say I've never heard that at a wedding ever, then again I haven't been to a wedding in almost 15 years...

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2022, 10:10:42 AM »

Morning Dave, bots. Getting ready to head out to see the new Downton Abbey movie.
Brittany Spears...Downton Abbey....hmmm
I don't listen to Britney, but I also don't exist in a vacuum. Like Personal Jesus, who hasn't heard that at every wedding they've been to in the last 15 years?
As for Downton Abbey, yes, I love me some Downton Abbey.
Movie starts in 2 minutes, and right now it's me and 3 old ladies. Lol
Sounds like a New Dean in the making!

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2022, 10:11:45 AM »

Morning Dave, bots. Getting ready to head out to see the new Downton Abbey movie.
Brittany Spears...Downton Abbey....hmmm
I don't listen to Britney, but I also don't exist in a vacuum. Like Personal Jesus, who hasn't heard that at every wedding they've been to in the last 15 years?
I can say I've never heard that at a wedding ever, then again I haven't been to a wedding in almost 15 years...
Last wedding I was at was my son's....12 years ago or so.  Do have two later this year.

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2022, 10:13:11 AM »

Morning Dave, bots. Getting ready to head out to see the new Downton Abbey movie.
Brittany Spears...Downton Abbey....hmmm
I don't listen to Britney, but I also don't exist in a vacuum. Like Personal Jesus, who hasn't heard that at every wedding they've been to in the last 15 years?
As for Downton Abbey, yes, I love me some Downton Abbey.
Movie starts in 2 minutes, and right now it's me and 3 old ladies. Lol
Sounds like a New Dean in the making!
Hope you didn't wear your Bridgerton T to the show.

« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2022, 10:22:44 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 9
Overachieving today. 15.
Impressive!

« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2022, 11:25:52 AM »

Morning Dave, bots. Getting ready to head out to see the new Downton Abbey movie.
Brittany Spears...Downton Abbey....hmmm
I don't listen to Britney, but I also don't exist in a vacuum. Like Personal Jesus, who hasn't heard that at every wedding they've been to in the last 15 years?
As for Downton Abbey, yes, I love me some Downton Abbey.
Movie starts in 2 minutes, and right now it's me and 3 old ladies. Lol
Was the Mrs one of them?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4