Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2022, 10:16:25 AM »

And with that we have 3!

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2022, 10:21:05 AM »

Obi-Wan Kenobi was pretty good. 'Night, Lads.

Wordle 342 3/6

🟨🟩
🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Did you watch both episodes, or just the first one?
Both.
Nice. Since I'll be out tonight, probably won't get to watch them until tomorrow, since I have to watch them with the oldest.
First I have to finish up the Lincoln Lawyer, the latest Star Trek and Halo, then I'll get to Obi-Wan.
Watched Star Trek last night, and Lincoln Lawyer is on my list of things to watch, maybe I'll give the first episode a whirl tonight. That and Stranger Things, which also came out today.
While I don't usually binge watch whole seasons (except for shows that I hadn't gotten to for whatever reason), I usually wait to get two or three episodes to start things off.
I don't do the binge watching either. I've waited almost 3 years for more Stranger Things, I don't want it to be over in half a day. Lol

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2022, 10:21:13 AM »

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2022, 10:37:46 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:
Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger is 99.
Author John Barth is 92.
Actor Lee Meriwether is 87.
Musician Ramsey Lewis is 87.
Actor Louis Gossett Jr. is 86.
Actor Bruce Weitz is 79.
Former Sen. Christopher Dodd (D-Conn.) is 78.
Singer Bruce Cockburn (KOH’-burn) is 77.

South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster is 75.
Singer-actor Dee Dee Bridgewater is 72.
Actor Richard Schiff is 67.
Singer Siouxsie Sioux (The Creatures, Siouxsie and the Banshees) is 65.
Rock singer-musician Neil Finn (The Finn Brothers) is 64.
Actor Peri Gilpin is 61.

Actor Cathy Silvers is 61.
Comedian Adam Carolla is 58.
Actor Todd Bridges is 57.
Rock musician Sean Kinney (Alice In Chains) is 56.

Actor Dondré Whitfield is 53.
Actor Paul Bettany is 51.
Rock singer-musician Brian Desveaux (Nine Days) is 51.
Country singer Jace Everett is 50.
Actor Jack McBrayer is 49.
Rapper Andre 3000 (Outkast) is 47.
Rapper Jadakiss is 47.
TV chef Jamie Oliver is 47.
Alt-country singer-songwriter Shane Nicholson is 46.
Actor Ben Feldman is 42.
Actor Michael Steger is 42.
 Actor Darin Brooks is 38.
Actor-singer Chris Colfer is 32.
Actor Ethan Dampf is 28.
Actor Desiree Ross (TV: “Greenleaf”) is 23.
U.S. Olympic gold-medal-winning gymnast Jade Carey is 22.

Sixteen.

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2022, 11:00:18 AM »

[...]

My issue is spoilers because people suck.

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2022, 11:05:23 AM »

[...]

This is also true.

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2022, 11:07:18 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 11
8.

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2022, 11:09:27 AM »

Morning BackToBedRaz, SandInMyShoesTony and BigNightOutDave.
Hello MovingUsRightAlongDave.

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2022, 11:58:04 AM »

Morning BackToBedRaz, SandInMyShoesTony and BigNightOutDave.
Hello MovingUsRightAlongDave.
I prefer MetamucilDave.

« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2022, 12:00:27 PM »

Morning BackToBedRaz, SandInMyShoesTony and BigNightOutDave.
Hello MovingUsRightAlongDave.
I prefer MetamucilDave.
I was thinking along those lines and then decided to take the high road instead.

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2022, 12:27:26 PM »

Morning BackToBedRaz, SandInMyShoesTony and BigNightOutDave.
Hello MovingUsRightAlongDave.
I prefer MetamucilDave.
I was thinking along those lines and then decided to take the high road instead.
You're a better man than I.

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2022, 12:27:38 PM »

Nada on the Heardle today.

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2022, 01:10:22 PM »

Morning BackToBedRaz, SandInMyShoesTony and BigNightOutDave.
Hello MovingUsRightAlongDave.
I prefer MetamucilDave.
I was thinking along those lines and then decided to take the high road instead.
You're a better man than I.
We're all in agreement.

« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2022, 01:18:19 PM »

I guessed this math equation in 4/6 tries.

🟩🟧🟩🟩🟧
🟩🟩🟧🟩🟩🟧
🟩🟩🟧🟩🟧🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Can you guess this equation?
https://numberle.org/?challenge=OCs0KzE9MTM

« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2022, 01:25:28 PM »

Nada on the Heardle today.
Yesterday's was Depeche Mode and the lead singer died at age 60 on the same day. Pretty sure the Heardle was determined before this happened. Seems like a crazy coincidence.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5