Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2022, 12:14:59 PM »

These seem reasonably priced:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/cohiba-55-aniversario-hitting-market-with-enormous-price-tag
Even worse when you figure in airfare to Beirut to get them.  Don't think we'll be seeing them at CI.

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2022, 12:22:36 PM »

Didn't get the Heardle today.

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2022, 12:36:58 PM »

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2022, 12:37:27 PM »

This thing gets stupider each day...
I guessed this math equation in 3/6 tries.

🟧🟩🟩
🟧🟩🟧🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Can you guess this equation?
https://numberle.org/?challenge=NDIrMjI9NjQ

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2022, 12:38:12 PM »

These seem reasonably priced:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/cohiba-55-aniversario-hitting-market-with-enormous-price-tag
You buying a box and handing them out to your banter buddies?
See now you've ruined the surprise.
I'll have forgotten by the time it's delivered. Give it a shot.

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2022, 12:38:34 PM »

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2022, 12:38:52 PM »

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2022, 12:39:59 PM »

This thing gets stupider each day...
I guessed this math equation in 3/6 tries.

🟧🟩🟩
🟧🟩🟧🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Can you guess this equation?
https://numberle.org/?challenge=NDIrMjI9NjQ
Not quite the challenge I initially expected. I got it in 3 or 4 this morning, but didn't copy the results and it reset when I went back to it.

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2022, 12:44:09 PM »

Good Sunday afternoon!

« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2022, 12:47:36 PM »

Attractive cigar from Aganorsa.  Can't say I'm sold on the arm holding the tobacco logo however.

https://halfwheel.com/aganorsa-leaf-updating-aniversario-maduro-at-pca-2022/408965/

« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2022, 12:48:02 PM »

Wordle 337 5/6

🟨🟩
🟨🟩🟨
🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Edit: I can't even use the drunk excuse. Sheesh.

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2022, 12:50:44 PM »

Today's offers from SBC:

Sunday Funday!

Good morning ladies and gentlemen! Today we have two specials on the categories below. Please be aware there's a minimum for the second code:

Oliva

La Gloria Cubana

Forged Cigar Company
(Bolivar/Chillin' Moose/El Rey del Mundo)

E.P. Carrillo

Partagas

CODE: LEFOP = 25% off plus 5% reward points on above categories!

CODE: LEFOP150 = 30% off plus 5% reward points on above categories on orders $150 or more!

Blender Series Felipe Gregorio

Small Batch Cigar is excited to announce the second installment in an exclusive collection called the Blender Series! This series focuses on highlighting unique blenders to showcase their creativity with limited-edition expressions of their talents. As with previous releases, bands and other artwork have been subdued to allow the cigar to speak for itself.

The Blender Series Felipe Gregorio centers around meticulously aged Pelo de Oro and Corojo tobaccos from Costa Rica that are augmented with carefully selected ligero leaves from Condega, Nicaragua for additional body and strength.

Read the Press Release

CODE: BLENDERFG = 10% off plus 5% reward points on the new Felipe Blender Series

Please log in before using codes

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2022, 01:01:26 PM »

[...]

I haven't heard or seen the name Felipe Gregorio in ages. I used to smoke his 'icon' cigar when it had another name, which I can't recall right now.

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2022, 01:03:32 PM »

[...]

I'll have to look for the spreadsheet I used to use to track my smoking.

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2022, 02:30:48 PM »

Not even the bots want to take us over to Page 4?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5