Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: May 20, 2022, 01:53:55 PM »

New guitar is ready to ship.
Looks purdy.

« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2022, 01:57:43 PM »

Wordle 335 3/6

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Wordle 335 3/6

🟨
🟨🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2022, 01:59:04 PM »

Got today's Heardle on the first guess.
More impressive now that I've played it and was proven a fat loser.
#Heardle #84

🟥️🟥

https://www.heardle.app
I feel like I've learned something about Dave today.
There are only a couple songs from this particular artist that come up on my Pandora that I like, that's one of them.
We're not judging. Actually I like the artist but that particular song was not familiar to me.

« Reply #78 on: May 20, 2022, 02:06:57 PM »

Got today's Heardle on the first guess.
More impressive now that I've played it and was proven a fat loser.
#Heardle #84

🟥️🟥

https://www.heardle.app
I feel like I've learned something about Dave today.
There are only a couple songs from this particular artist that come up on my Pandora that I like, that's one of them.
We're not judging. Actually I like the artist but that particular song was not familiar to me.
Just clarifying my quick guess, I don't care about judgement. For example, I'm really looking forward to the new Downton Abbey movie.

« Reply #79 on: May 20, 2022, 02:16:31 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #80 on: May 20, 2022, 02:38:41 PM »

Got today's Heardle on the first guess.
More impressive now that I've played it and was proven a fat loser.
#Heardle #84

🟥️🟥

https://www.heardle.app
I feel like I've learned something about Dave today.
There are only a couple songs from this particular artist that come up on my Pandora that I like, that's one of them.
We're not judging. Actually I like the artist but that particular song was not familiar to me.
Just clarifying my quick guess, I don't care about judgement. For example, I'm really looking forward to the new Downton Abbey movie.
As was I looking forward to the same movie but then I realized there was a first one in 2019 that I didn't see. So I will do them in order.

Edit: I only just recently finished the tv series. Never in a million years did I think I would be into it but I thoroughly enjoyed it and am looking forward to more.

« Reply #81 on: May 20, 2022, 02:50:43 PM »

It's the weekend, right?

« Reply #82 on: May 20, 2022, 02:51:11 PM »

It's the weekend, right?
It is. I will join you in a cigar very shortly.

« Reply #83 on: May 20, 2022, 04:10:09 PM »

[...]

Same here. But my mom and sister (who turns the big 4-0 today) suggested it to me, and I love it. I have seen the first movie, but I'll probably rewatch it before seeing the new one.

« Reply #84 on: May 20, 2022, 04:12:49 PM »

It's the weekend, right?
It is. I will join you in a cigar very shortly.
I didn't take my phone with me because it was charging but I decided to take an hour for myself and smoke a CAO Nicaraguan corona. Lots of barnyard and almond extract on the dry draw. Once lit, it was absolutely delicious. Walked from 41st to 55th and back along 1st Ave. Got back just in time for the rain to start. Much better than that Dominican Montezuma piece of shit I smoked on Tuesday. Burn was pretty straight and draw was good until it went out with about an inch to go. I didn't mind because I was back at the office by then.

« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2022, 04:21:47 PM »

It's the weekend, right?
It is. I will join you in a cigar very shortly.
I didn't take my phone with me because it was charging but I decided to take an hour for myself and smoke a CAO Nicaraguan corona. Lots of barnyard and almond extract on the dry draw. Once lit, it was absolutely delicious. Walked from 41st to 55th and back along 1st Ave. Got back just in time for the rain to start. Much better than that Dominican Montezuma piece of shit I smoked on Tuesday. Burn was pretty straight and draw was good until it went out with about an inch to go. I didn't mind because I was back at the office by then.
That's a nice smoke there.

« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2022, 04:26:18 PM »

On with the afternoon.

« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2022, 04:28:43 PM »

On with the afternoon.
I've smoked a few Fratellos but not that particular one. How is it?

« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2022, 09:01:07 PM »

On with the afternoon.
I've smoked a few Fratellos but not that particular one. How is it?
Good, , not particularly complex.  Got it as a freebie as they were out of something I ordered.

« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2022, 09:03:41 PM »

Got to start clearing these 12th anniversary to make room for 13ths.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7